Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOLDITGUY
Stranger
Sporesdirect
    #4023003 - 04/06/05 07:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hello Group,
I'd like to preface this comment with a little introduction.I'm an old guy.I just retired from a long term position with a major company.
My nieces and nephews are into this mind altering "shroom" thing.They gave me a cap and a stem to try several months ago. I found it very interesting. I'm mostly "anti-drug" I guess, and have been through-out
my life. I found this experience to be quite profound, and have been reading extensively about this experience on your quite interesting and comprehensive site. I thought it would be a good idea that if we were to experiment with these "shrooms" that it would be much safer to
know what we were taking if I had grown them.Then I could protect my young ones, and I could share the experience with them.I ordered from
"sporesdirect". Not a good choice. Based on what I had gathered from this site, I had ascertained that they were honest and reliable,but
they were not. I had to send payment to "resident", that should have been an obvious sign not to do that, but I'm new to this "scene",as they say.Weeks go buy. I emailed SD. To his/her credit they responded
quickly.OOPS they had without notice, changed the mailing address.Since my payment was addressed to "Resident" you can only guess
where it ended up :>)? Well they were responsive. He emailed me every week now, and said it was "going out tomorrow".Yesterday he sent me a
tracking number that was of course, not working. I even offered to send the 51 dollars to them again a second time,if I actually got the shipment. I truly don't want anyone that is honest to not get paid.Promises have been made every week, and nothing happens. I wanted to support a smaller operation, as I had been there long ago. If this is any indication of how most of the people in this "hobby" are, I think I'll discourage
my young relatives from doing this and to make beer or something, even though I found this
mushroom thing fascinating on the surface. Okay folks ,as a newbie to this scene, I'd recommend sticking with the bigger more professional
outfits. I've lost my momentum to delve into this mushroom growing. Maybe I'll look into it again sometime, just to make sure that my young relatives are putting into their bodies exactly what they think they are. That is the only way I'd try it again myself.MY rant is over. I just wanted to warn you folks.If these sporesdirct people wish, I can post every
transaction that took place. They weren't very literate, and a bit embarrassing but I can post if anyone is interested,OLDITGUY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Sporesdirect [Re: OLDITGUY]
    #4023172 - 04/06/05 07:27 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Chances are you'll be geting a package shortly...I wouldnt give up so easy. Mushrooms are a profound experience..

I've ordered from spores direct..5 syringes..took about 3 weeks for them to finally get here, which is slowest I've had yet, but there were 2 free syringes in with it too, and it was like 40 bucks or something? Can't really beat that. And the syringes are plenty viable, at least the 3 I've tried so far..ecellent rhizo myc.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

Re: Sporesdirect [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4023583 - 04/06/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Dude STRANGER when you get your package send me my money
then come and correct this post. Your using a fake name for some reason. But i know who you are and
FACTS ARE:
I NEVER GOT A PAYMENT EVER
I SENT YOU SPORES W/ TRACKING
BEING NICE. SO WHEN YOU GET THEM CORRECT THIS
POST STRANGER.
SD

:thumbdown:

OfflineOLDITGUY
Stranger
Re: Sporesdirect [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4023591 - 04/06/05 09:13 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I would have thought this outfit was honest several weeks ago.However I detest people that say they are going to do something for weeks,this outfit even sent me a bogus tracking number. At what point do you stop
trusting someone? I would have more respect for someone that said, you're burned, too bad. At least I could believe that.I have had several excuses/promises for a while now.I don't hassle with this kind of stuff usually, but I've been used to legitimate businesses, for the most part.Lying is not a good thing."hey I'll send it tomorrow"
doesn't cut it after 4 weeks AND a phony tracking number.I'd love to hear a reply from 'ol SD I'd love to post some of our email transactions verbatim. I'm sure your support of them would soon be in question as mine was.OLDITGUY

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

#4023612 - 04/06/05 09:19 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

would have thought this outfit was honest several weeks ago.However I detest people that say they are going to do something for weeks,this outfit even sent me a bogus tracking number. At what point do you stop
trusting someone? I would have more respect for someone that said, you're burned, too bad. At least I could believe that.I have had several excuses/promises for a while now.I don't hassle with this kind of stuff usually, but I've been used to legitimate businesses, for the most part.Lying is not a good thing."hey I'll send it tomorrow"
doesn't cut it after 4 weeks AND a phony tracking number.I'd love to hear a reply from 'ol SD I'd love to post some of our email transactions verbatim. I'm sure your support of them would soon be in question as mine was.OLDITGUY

OK ALL I ASK IS YOU CORRECT THIS POST AFTER ME GETTING NO MONEY AND STILL SENDING YOUR SPORES. ENOUGH SAID
THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.
WHEN YOU GET THEM AND IM BROKE CUZ I DIDNT GET PAID FOR THAT ORDER
YOU THINK OF HOW YOU SLANDERED US AFTER WE REALLY WERE HONEST
SD

DEAL?

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

Re: Sporesdirect [Re: Spores_Direct]
    #4023624 - 04/06/05 09:22 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

BTW,
DiDNT WE AGREE THAT FRIDAY YOU WOULD
HAVE THEM IN OUR LAST E MAIL? I CHECKED
RIGHT NOW AND ITS WENSDAY. SHOOT,
COULD HAVE AT LEAST GAVE ME THAT.
SD

OfflineOLDITGUY
Stranger
    #4023642 - 04/06/05 09:25 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You never got a payment because, without warning of ANY kind, you changed your shipping address. You told me "that was your right".
I had already sent payment to "resident". Of course the USPS does
not return mail sent to "resident".Not too good a "business" decision to change addresses abruptly,no? Why did you do that? You said because
somebody was threatening you.Why?, maybe because you failed to ship?Who knows? You promised to make this right for weeks and did nothing.Every week you said you were shipping.Not, "you have to wait 'till I feel like it",xmas,new year,you just lied week after week.
People need to know this to make intelligent purchases.You may have been OK in the past,I've seen plently of businesses go from a "trusted" resource to a scammer. I spent years following the sat groups.This happened with frightening regularity. I have ALL your email archived, I can post them all verbatim.If people wish to see them, I will post.OLDITGUY

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

#4023692 - 04/06/05 09:36 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

JUST OLDTIMER 1 POSTER NEWPERSON PlEASE POST THE UPDATE
WHEN YoU GET YOUR SPORES. ENOUGH SAID. THERE SENT I GOT MUCH PROOF.
I NEVER GOT PAYMENT. SO ARE YOU GONA SEND ME PAYMENT FOR ME SENDING THEM ON YOUR WORD?
WE CAN CHANGE ANYTHING WE WANT AT ANY TIME AS ANY BUSINES OWNER CAN. YOU SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS ON THE FORM AND YOU WOULD HAVE GOT YOUR PACKAGE BACK.YOU EXCUSE OF ADDRESS TO "RESIDENT" SO THEY WONT RETURN IN? UM I GOT AN E MAIL SAYING YOU NEVER EVEN PUT A RETURN ADDY ON THE MAIL IN ORDER YOU MADE. SO EITHER WAY ITS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS.
END OF STORY.
SPORES COME PLEASE COME AND MAKE NICE ON YOUR POST THAT WE SCAMED YOU AND WE THINK YOU SAY A WEEKNEESS(MAIL CHANGE W/O NOTICE) AND TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT AND USED THE BOARDS AS A FORM OF EXTORTION.
AND WILL THINK SO TILL I GET MY MONEY FOR THAT ORDER YOUR CLAIMING AND I CAN PROVE I PAID AND SENT IT OUT.
SD

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
    #4023791 - 04/06/05 09:57 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

OLDITGUY said:
You never got a payment because, without warning of ANY kind, you changed your shipping address. You told me "that was your right".
I had already sent payment to "resident". Of course the USPS does
not return mail sent to "resident".Not too good a "business" decision to change addresses abruptly,no? Why did you do that? You said because
somebody was threatening you.Why?, maybe because you failed to ship?Who knows? You promised to make this right for weeks and did nothing.Every week you said you were shipping.Not, "you have to wait 'till I feel like it",xmas,new year,you just lied week after week.
People need to know this to make intelligent purchases.You may have been OK in the past,I've seen plenty of businesses go from a "trusted" resource to a scammer. I spent years following the sat groups.This happened with frightening regularity. I have ALL your email archived, I can post them all verbatim.If people wish to see them, I will post.OLDITGUY

Sadly, people sometimes must do things that inconvenience other people. Spores Direct is a trusted, reliable vendor.

Stop threatening to post emails, because nobody cares. All you will show is that honest people sometimes make honest mistakes, and other people bitch to much. Spores Direct has little to gain from scamming you on 5 syringes, nobody is going to stop ordering from him because you had a problem. When your package arrives, please post an apology.

And just to prove my point, my order for 3 syringes is out with the mail tomorrow.

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

Re: Sporesdirect [Re: shroommachine]
    #4023863 - 04/06/05 10:13 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

there isn't no confusion i he didn't follow our recommendations of cash orders no matter what if he would have is money would be safely delivered to him and no harm no foul. But i send him a package anyways cuz well i took his words for value and said fuck it ill send them. I sent them have much proof. As much as you can get and i et nothing out of the deal cuz i sent out a 5 package paid for shipping and hes complaining. When i told him check mail on Friday its Wednesday?? So i just want him to let everyone know he jumped the gun after we didn't have to fulfill his request he had nothing just an e mail that says i sent cash no return Addy no nothing.
Just let him report back and say it came that's all.
Fuck the money
My business ain't about money its about the enjoyment of giving to the people who want to explore something and become good at it.
SD

OfflineDSD
devil

Loc: Bad,Bad person - minus ...
    #4024619 - 04/07/05 01:16 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

nothing against the old timer or spores direct - but RALPH would have none of this -
old timer is talking shit and spores direct is pissing around about a $30 order.
i've ordered from ralph and my order was lost, no hassles - no problems. shipped me another right out.
customer service is the key. - a lot of people probably sell prints or syringes cheaper than ralph, but i know if i order from him my shit will be there quick and clean.

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Sporesdirect [Re: DSD]
    #4024899 - 04/07/05 03:00 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ralph = The Man

However, I've heard nothing but good things about SD.

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

Re: Sporesdirect [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4025010 - 04/07/05 05:21 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

o yeah oldstranger check that tracking # again

Your item was accepted at 10:36 am on April 06, 2005 in ........, IL xxxxx. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
So that blows your "i gave you a fake tracking #" comment.
hummmm
getting better by the moment
SD

Edited by Ripple (04/07/05 10:47 AM)

OfflineOLDITGUY
Stranger
Re: Sporesdirect [Re: shroommachine]
    #4025066 - 04/07/05 06:03 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

It was never my intent to diparage SD. I am only sharing my personal
experience.If I had not been told every week for 4 weeks that they were to be sent out "right now" I wouldn't have felt the need to post.
It's always better for trust if you do what you say you are going to do."I'll send them when I am able" would have been much more trust building.
Of course I will update if my package arrives. Of course I will pay
again despite the fact, through no fault of mine, the address was changed AFTER I sent payment.OLDITGUY

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

#4025088 - 04/07/05 06:14 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

But because after me telling you ill have it to you by FRIDAY you posted here to try to slander us as that was your threat in your first e mail. Remember?And again FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS and your situation wouldnt have happened.
We dont want your payment anymore. Keep your supplies i sent you
have a great time!
SD

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
    #4025581 - 04/07/05 09:51 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Mr. OldGuy, I am very sorry about your problem with spores direct. It seems everytime someone wants to bash SD, he goes out of his way to make the situation better, normally at his expense.

I have dealt with SD, now only several occasions. Not only is his customer service excellent, but his spores are top notch. I mean REALLY top notch.

I truly believe that patience is not a virtue many people have anymore. They are more used to drive-through instant gratification, and not used to waiting. Well, sadly there are no quick instant things in this hobby. When you get your spores, which you will, please edit this post. If you do not know how, ask one of the mods.

Keep up the great work SD, those that know you rock will keep using you.

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #4025761 - 04/07/05 10:49 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Enough....I think that Sporesdirect made a reasonable request and I will unlock this thread should you with to post an up-date, please PM me if you do.

I see no gain from letting this thread continue.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleNeedMoreSleep
OCD = 100%Sterility :-)

Loc: One Inch ↑
Re: Sporesdirect [Re: Ripple]
    #4025767 - 04/07/05 10:52 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:ninja: Snuck in under the radar :stoned:

--------------------

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil,
which we must fear most. And that is... the indifference of good men."
-Boondock Saints

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: Sporesdirect [Re: NeedMoreSleep]
    #4025800 - 04/07/05 11:01 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Looks like Ripple forgot to lock this, so I will. If anyone wants it unlocked PM me or Ripple.

Click!

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: Sporesdirect [Re: shroomydan]
    #4035636 - 04/09/05 09:35 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Unlocked upon request of OLDITGUY.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules