Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
is this extremely disrespectful?
    #4024710 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is this extremely disrespectful? [Re: ricyjo]
    #4024711 -

Haha I saw that before. It's funny for about 5 seconds. After that... you're on your own.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is this extremely disrespectful? [Re: ricyjo]
    #4024729 -

just plain evil


--------------------
Anno cock? Is that some kind of Greek liquer? -Geo's all-knowing sex slave
Scat's way better than mud cause it's warm. -Ythan 4/23/07

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is this extremely disrespectful? [Re: eric_the_red]
    #4024959 -

just plain stupid.

:shrug:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is this extremely disrespectful? [Re: Krishna]
    #4024990 -

I've seen that before. It's funny in a sense that they probably didn't intend; that the entries on alot of weblogs are about as relevant or interesting as the entries on that one. I don't find it particularly disrespectful.


--------------------
At his house in R'lyeh dead Cthulhu lies in bed with yr. mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is this extremely disrespectful? [Re: ricyjo]
    #4025069 -

Guess it's pretty disrespectful. But I think the media circus of her was far worse.......


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is this extremely disrespectful? [Re: ricyjo]
    #4025186 -

:lol:  <----


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is this extremely disrespectful? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4025325 -

I think it's pretty funny. It's not like Terri knows about it, or is crying because someone made fun of her. She's dead and her whole family is stupid for making such a media parade.

Laugh it up


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is this extremely disrespectful? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4028194 -

I think it's creator and anyone that thinks it's funny has zero compassion.

I think a kevorkian style death for her would have been far more compassionate than letting her starve to death.


tricky...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is this extremely disrespectful? [Re: ricyjo]
    #4028217 -

I agree... it was all about making politicians look good, and then when they did what they could do they just didn't care anyore and let her starve to death.


--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jack Kevorkian released from prison
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 2,381 22 06/02/07 01:42 PM
by TheFakeSunRa
* Is compassion a part of human nature? Krishna 965 5 03/03/04 06:59 PM
by nicechrisman
* Put yourself on the Political Compass!
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 3,775 42 08/20/07 07:52 PM
by WakeboardrB
* general disrespect
( 1 2 3 all )
xshadowmage666x 3,643 50 02/04/08 07:15 PM
by awesomebastard
* Political Compass welsholi 667 6 02/20/06 06:55 PM
by moog
* Extreme? Gert 1,454 14 01/11/06 11:14 AM
by coda
* An extremely awkward situation
( 1 2 all )
mycogirl 2,569 30 06/02/06 01:31 AM
by Mickalopagus
* Anyone been EXTREMELY stoned and something crazy happen?
( 1 2 3 all )
HUBSonDUBS 5,903 49 03/20/07 01:52 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
922 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.