Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinea0007jason
Stranger
Smart people CHECK THIS
    #399915 - 09/21/01 11:45 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I have a couple of questions to post here, im new, and I have a shit load of questions!

The weed questions:

1. Is there a percentage of how much the thc is induced to the highest quality in the curing buds!
2. When manicuring buds, many say that its good to do, and some say its not very good to do. Ive heard that manicuring the fan leaves and the bottom leaves and sparsh the middle a little. What exactly is this good for ? I?m guessing bud size? Does it increase potency any?
3. What can cannabis roots used for?
4. I?ve heard of cannabis alchemy by using pure sulfuric acid to convert CNB levels to THC delta-9, but theres another way to turn THC delta-9 to delta-8/6 THC using another type of acid? its said that the THC delta-8/6 is more psychedelic ( im assuming that its more hallucinogenic ) is this hallucinogenic factor increase a lot or what ( tell me about this ). Could that be made in to a new hallucinogenic drug in a pill form, say taking 4 drops of delta-8/6 THC and 1 Drop of delta-9 THC, making a new hallucinogenic drug with out the effects or possibility of a bad trip?!?!?!? ( im really interested to hear opinions about this one)
5. A CO2 question, I?ve heard that if the CO2 added to about 1500ppm too 2000ppm. Can increase growth to about 5 times, and increase bud sizes to about 50 % to 100%?? Does it increase potency?
6. I?ve heard about birth control pills, is this a myth or fact. Does it help with flower maturation, and increase over all growth rate?
7. I?ve heard about Nevilles Haze, what is soooo profound about it? I?ve heard of its hallucinogenic factors, is this a plant of a high concentration of delta-6/8 THC?? I really interested in hearing more about Nevilles Haze!!
8. Ive heard that during the flush period, if you use food coloring to change the color of the plant, it would be possible to make blue or whatever color buds! Is this harmful to smoke?
9. What are the first or if any in current signs of root rot, I think one of my seedlings have it, so what are the symptoms.

How do you Think that this will effect the world of drugs?

I think that this will fuck of the drugs coming in such as drugs of all types primarily cocaine, ecstasy, and some of the weed! I believe that acid and shrooms wouldn?t be effected to badly, beings how most of it comes from here. I believe that most of it will be fucked up for a short time, but it will perk back up with a boom cus, if America goes to war then the US funds are directed to the war! * Boy im glad I grew some plants  *

Is peyote hard to grow? ? and can someone give a brief overview about growing it?

Doesn?t the heat when boiling shrooms kill psilocybin, if so how the hell do you make shroom tea? I?ve heard its possible to do ? I just don?t know how to do it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegray1
addict

Loc: brooklyn
Re: Smart people CHECK THIS [Re: a0007jason]
    #399923 - 09/21/01 11:55 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

i only know the answer to one of your questions but i hope someone else knows the rest, i'd like to know too.

shroom tea: boil/heat water, let cool a few minutes, add in your fungus, let steep/cool, drink (and eat remaining mushrooms at bottom.

excessive heat will kill the psilocin/psilocybin, moderate heat will help extract them from the tissue into the liquid. throw in a real tea bag for flava.

"i am a citizen of the world" diogenes

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #399932 - 09/21/01 12:13 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

From seed, peyote takes an extremely long time to grow to an ingestable size, unless grafted, but that may also result in lower potency cacti. I've heard that they are harder to grow than other cacti but not extraordinarily difficult or impossible. There are numerous FAQ's about peyote cultivation and cacti cultivation in general. Check out Erowid.org, Lycaeum.org and Spiritplants.org. For the techs.

{Sporeman ripped me off}
For supplies: Dr Bluethumb
For spores: FSR

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
    #400747 - 09/22/01 11:03 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

1. Its not a percentage increase it is a little left over chemical reaction to blance thc & cbn ratios but if left cureing to long cbd's will be produced which causes lethargy, and headaches.
2. If you have ever seen a live bud you would know manicuring is necessary because there are giant fan leaves and many,many secondary leaves that need to trim. Secondary leaves still have trichomes so they are good for making hash, hash oil, or ganja butter.
3. cannabis roots Im sure have some kind of industrial use refer to The Emperor Wears No Clothes by Jack Herer.
4.No this is a false statement, different varietys of thc are found on different plants from different partsof the world.
Indicas- usually contain delta 6 thc, and delta 3, delta 6 being the one that makes you stoned(not high there is a difference) it makes you have a cloudy tired intense high. delta 3 gives you the appatite along with cbn's
sativas contain delta 9 a very stimulating thc, very intense high which may even kill your hunger. You may find yourself paceing or needing to do something on sativas.
south african sativa delta 8thc is only found in this particular plant combineed with delta 9. Delta 8 is said to have hallucingenic capablities. I have found first time smokers of dank will trip off this plants(or at least feel very wierd, profound) although I have found that this is the only form of thc that will always get you higher and cause profound misplacement, and visuals when combined with other drugs. Thc mixed with extacy or mushrooms generally tends to relax you but this isnt true of south african sativa it will send you to another realm.
This is how people make hybrids and customise there highs find the ones they like best breed the 2 (ex. AfgahaniXHaze). The resulting plants would then carry delta3,delta6,delta9.
5. I wouldnt say it increases growth 5x's cause there is no point in using co2 in vegatative. Check see of green tek out such small vegatative time that co2 isnt at all necessary especially when clones only have some many leaves. As far as flowering it definatly will double your harvests yield. In a small space without co2 growing may come to a hault becauseppms have dropped immensly in your environment.
6. Myth there human hormones not plant
7.Haze is a hybrid of columbian, acupolco gold, thai and south indian sativa however nevelle's haze has a hint of northern lights in it.
8. No I have tried it the coloring is to large to be absorbed by the plants cells.
9. symptoms of root rot is wet soil thats what causes it. If your seedlingfalls over it has damping off samething as root rot. Water less. Herb is not a tropical plant, its from cold dry mountains although there are some varieties acclamiated to the tropics.

As far as light is concerned I would only use 1000 w agrosun golds. Herb needs tons of light with only a 600w your plant wont reach its full potential a thousand watt will bring those arm length buds I love.

Offlinea0007jason
Stranger
Re: Smart people CHECK THIS [Re: durban_poison]
    #400993 - 09/22/01 04:46 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks man !!

I just have another question, about nevilles haze, if anyone out there has tryed it, i was woundering about the aroma,taste,looks,colors(if any defiable),(possible) THC %??

And if anyone knows a little more about the high, what kiinda triping is it like???

There's just too little info on nevilles's haze!!

Offlinenarc monkey
old hand
Loc: Canada
    #401016 - 09/22/01 05:22 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

check out www.overgrow.com . go to the strainbase and they should have some info on Nevilles Haze. if you check the image gallery, i know there are a few pics lurking around there.

i don't know about needing a 1000W bulb tho, i've seen some pretty impressive plants grown with 400W bulbs. 1000W for one plant is a bit of overkill anyway.

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
    #401072 - 09/22/01 07:13 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

super sweet smell and a pakistany sour taste sometimes airy buds never fully matures and grows extremely tall(not a good plant for first timers, because of height, uncontrolled branching, and flower of 11 weeks which means you have to know how to keep a plant alive that long) The northern lights in it is #5 This plant also produces some of the best hash
The high is speedy makes you pacy and anxious, enhaces other drugs highs, and numbs any hunger

Edited by durban_poison on 09/22/01 08:16 PM.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract