Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT!
    #3944879 -

My girl is going up to the casino with her mom tonight, so i am going to be home alone. What should I do?

Please make recomindations. I will post pics of what people tell me to do (NOTHING TO BAD YOU FREAKS)

I will check this thread again at 6:00 and start responding.


--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: Photoguy]
    #3944883 -

call a stripper over and watch her while you get drunk.

:smirk:


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: Photoguy]
    #3944885 -

copious amounts of marihuana?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: Photoguy]
    #3944941 -

1. Have sex with some kitchen appliance through "a hole in the sheet"

2. Eat the oldest thing in your refrigerator

3. Move everything in your living room 6 inches to the left

4. Sign someone up for the NAMBLA newletter

5. Do the robot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: Adden]
    #3944942 -

Depends what you have at your disposal. Personally, I would recommend finding a shrink ray, shrinking yourself down, and going bungie-jumping off the side of a table or something, while very stoned off one hit of pot.

EDIT: meant to reply to photoguy


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Edited by dblaney18 (03/20/05 03:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: dblaney]
    #3944959 -

i SAID WAIT! I can't do anything untill 6. Ok, when she leaves, its party time though. I am going to try and do as many of the things on yalls list as i can possibly do, and do a sort of drunkin craziness log for all to see.

Hmmm. stripper thing would be easy, almost toooo easy, you see i live in the strip club capital of the fucking world.


BTW vive The Lodge and The Plattinum Club


--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: Photoguy]
    #3944999 -

Ecstasy + Strippers.


--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: Photoguy]
    #3945008 -

write the best epic novel ever and make a million dollars

thatll teach 'em to leave you for a casino

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: vampirism]
    #3945100 -

I'm hope they do win a million, so i can be stay at home boyfriend :smile:

I might actually write though. Might get me some aderall (sp?) and start drinking and writing.

Oh i might just watch porn get drunk do E and call a stripper over.

Decisions Decisions Decisions.


--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: Photoguy]
    #3945105 -

BUT I WILL DOCUMENT AND GIVE YOU PIC WHORES SOMETHING TO LOOK AT.


--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: Photoguy]
    #3945226 -

You could post your telephone number and we could all prank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #3945336 -

OK, this is my amunition that I have at the moment.




Let the damage BEGIN!


--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: Photoguy]
    #3945352 -

oh no

he pulled out the Jag!~

gagggggg


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: Roadkill]
    #3945367 -

Yes sir yes sir. If i had me some whiskey then it would be a good night, but im out, and fucking texas with the blue laws and no liquor on sundays.


--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: Photoguy]
    #3945611 -

Omg! my insides and head are hurting just looking at all those pictures!,,,gagg!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: Skunk420]
    #3945624 -

Three beers down

Two shots of the jag

Think i might make me some more jars?


--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: Photoguy]
    #3945656 -

Jag is good...I am just feeling like I have some kind of cold bug going around, that is why drinking sounds nasty to me right now...do what you want, have fun!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: Skunk420]
    #3945739 -

drunkin pf jars right now soon maybe some smoke, maybe a lil E, maybe a stripper or two. who knows?


--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: Photoguy]
    #3945901 -

Make a song

Make a dance

Make some art up

be creative and post more pictures

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do tonight? TELL ME ALL NIGHT! [Re: IrishNation]
    #3945935 -

you bastard post some cool pictures of you doing headstands in your underwear while being covered in marmalade... wheres your crazy son of a bitch spirit?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *edit *del
( 1 2 all )
PrisonSong 1,588 38 03/31/05 09:34 AM
by PrisonSong
* *edit *del PrisonSong 842 13 03/27/05 10:42 AM
by KristiMidocean
* *edit *del
( 1 2 all )
PrisonSong 1,518 27 03/31/05 04:49 PM
by PrisonSong
* Where is Prostitution Legal? *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
encryptor 2,606 25 04/01/05 03:29 PM
by Kamek
* *edit *del PrisonSong 684 17 03/09/05 07:55 PM
by fearfect
* anyone in here use adobe after effects? boO 613 3 03/10/05 05:53 PM
by PrisonSong
* oldeenglish.org delta9 405 3 03/10/05 10:37 PM
by notapillow
* I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
agr8fulchick 3,630 63 03/20/05 07:23 PM
by Smallworlds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,552 topic views. 4 members, 32 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.