Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions?
    #3943571 -

I am dying to go to a festival this summer. I honestly know nothing about festivals, or what goes on there. I only know that they have awesome music full of interesting people. I'm in Austin, so it would have to be something close to here. (I am taking classes this summer)

Any suggestions? Links to festival-oriented sites? Advice about what to bring at a festival?

Thanks in advance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: MOTH]
    #3943575 -

im going to bonnaroo so you should come.

http://www.bonnaroo.com


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: MOTH]
    #3943584 -



--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #3943678 -

It depends wat kinda music you like Emelly....I wouldnt just close my eyes and point, there are so many festivals that exhibit different genres of music that your choices are limitless. Bonaroo is a good all around festival but it's really expensive and I think pretty far from Austin so unless that type of thing is really your Forte', Id suggest warming up to something within your area.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3943683 -

I'd personally suggest something much smaller than Bonnaroo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3943702 -

PsillyNilly said:
It depends wat kinda music you like Emelly....I wouldnt just close my eyes and point, there are so many festivals that exhibit different genres of music that your choices are limitless.



The thing is that I don't know a lot of the bands that are played at festivals...I was only allowed to listen to christian music for 18 years so I'm WAYY behind when it comes to musical culture. I don't know what's out there or what to look for.

To give you an idea of what I've been listening to...I like Yes, Pink Floyd and that sort of guitary-psychedelic-classic rock stuff.

It's going to take me awhile to educate myself of all the modern bands and musicians because I'm so lacking in that aspect of culture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: MOTH]
    #3943713 -

Just check KC's link and go find something you'll enjoy, there will be plenty of bands at each one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: MOTH]
    #3943733 -

I sent you a pm


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: Adom]
    #3943734 -

adom, you going to schwagstock?




http://www.theschwag.com/schwagstock25.html


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Edited by joe666 (03/20/05 01:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: MOTH]
    #3943808 -

wherever Ween goes...


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: MOTH]
    #3943887 -

www.reggaeontheriver.com   
:sun:  :rastamon:  :sun:  :rasta:


--------------------
If you dont know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: WildRunner]
    #3943935 -

That Reggae on the River sounds fat, but it is a ways from me in Birmingham. I am hitting up Bonnaroo, for sure!

Ellemy, you should at least look into Bonnaroo. It has a shitload of great musicians and alot of cool people and their wares, too.

Here, check out thi link!
:sun: :heart:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: blissedout]
    #3944011 -

holy crap!

anyone ever hear these guys live?

http://www.jambase.com/search.asp?eventID=283952

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: ricyjo]
    #3944020 -

The Dirty Dozen Brass Band? I have seen them 5 times, now! They opened for Widespread Panic a bunch of times. They are a phenomenal brass band!! The New Orleans show in 2002 was the best!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: baraka]
    #3944029 -

I REAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYYY want to go to bonnaroo but none of the people I know are even interested in it and i don't wanna go alone  :frown:


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: StonedShroom]
    #3944056 -

ill be at reggae on the river this year :cool: :gd_icon:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: notapillow]
    #3944063 -

Coachella dude. Same people as bonnaroo


--------------------
What is your major malfunction?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: pstupid]
    #3944104 -

Hey, do you think I should go to this? It sounds interesting. link

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: MOTH]
    #3944219 -

kansas is close to texas i think. http://www.wakarusa.com/ bonaroo is way to big youll either love it or hate it its better to to something smaller like wakarusa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've never been to a festival and I want to go to one this summer...suggestions? [Re: buckwheat]
    #3944347 -

Yeah, Wakarusa looks awesome, too. I may hit that up, but probably not, because I have a plan kinda already. Plans never pan out, so, who knows? Maybe I'll be there! :smile:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Phish fest for all of you who've been waiting! Phishgrrl 1,395 9 05/19/04 09:26 AM
by Anonymous
* Smilefest Festival morphius2661 325 0 05/31/06 03:19 PM
by morphius2661
* Some good gatherings/festivals in the NE this summer? Delyrium 1,828 15 05/30/03 03:30 PM
by Anonymous
* Complete List of Festivals??? phishman13 982 9 03/12/04 12:27 PM
by greenhaze
* The Dead Summer Getaway 2003!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
kosmic_charlie 32,211 209 09/12/04 11:42 PM
by notapillow
* what are your summer plans?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 6,471 76 05/29/04 03:27 AM
by Spooge
* Phish Festival
( 1 2 all )
Juggtop 4,666 23 06/10/04 05:01 PM
by Juggtop
* The Festival Express is coming! (it's here!) kindkesey 1,995 16 11/02/04 04:43 PM
by Silven

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,581 topic views. 6 members, 212 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.