Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Toronto Police
    #3918565 -

While in Lake Placid today, I saw a large touring bus owned by the Toronto Police. It had police badges and insignias all over it. The only thing it was missing was a gun turret and police lights.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toronto Police [Re: Jim]
    #3918576 -

You think it was a surveillance HQ, of sorts? It was probably full of high tech listening gadgets! :shiftyeyes:Shady!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toronto Police [Re: blissedout]
    #3918596 -

I have no idea what it was, but it was the size of a greyhound. Didn't look like it was armored... Maybe it was for a Police convention or something.... I wish I had my camera with me.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toronto Police [Re: Jim]
    #3918614 -

I know you live near Canada, I heard Toronto is kewl too..but I still would live in Washington state or B.C.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toronto Police [Re: Jim]
    #3918699 -

I live in Toronto, and one time I saw an NYPD cruiser driving around downtown... which was kinda weird.

I guess it was probably there for a movie being filmed or something, but it still sketched me out.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Greyhounds and drugs
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,627 49 02/03/05 09:26 PM
by pantsboy
* Needed: More Troops, not High-Tech Gadgets daimyo 419 0 02/16/06 10:04 PM
by daimyo
* What to do in Toronto at 7am? Krishna 741 3 12/04/04 08:50 AM
by Shroom_Herder
* Hitchiking to Washington schmektron 430 0 10/03/04 04:17 PM
by schmektron
* Greyhound: Misery?
( 1 2 all )
MadSeasonAbove 4,466 22 12/22/05 08:47 AM
by MadSeasonAbove
* Traveling Across America via Greyhound.... Mighty Bop 2,003 15 05/24/06 03:55 PM
by sleepy
* Another drunken story (Cops... again, Police Helicopters... again, Gang fight... again)
( 1 2 all )
StrandedVoyager 5,347 22 07/23/05 04:10 PM
by TYL3R
* Death of a President - Toronto film fest Irradiated_Feces 795 1 09/02/06 07:22 AM
by Capless

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
714 topic views. 3 members, 41 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.