Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Iran invasion pool.
    #3880101 -

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...bac#Post3879791

probably the wrong forum, but I'm trying to get the word out.


--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran invasion pool. [Re: shroommachine]
    #3880246 -

fuck iran. they suck. most of the people there are not fanatics though. its a misconception. i've read the iranian people are actually pretty open and welcoming. its a regime more than anything. fuck that. lets face it, most governments, whether its the US or Iran, suck mad reefer cock. fuck that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran invasion pool. [Re: ]
    #3880395 -

I was having a drink with an Iranian the other night. He was all for invasion of it. He doesnt like GWB but he hates the chaotic regimes which have desecrated his homeland forcing him to flee.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help the Iranian dissidents! Livingston 1,617 18 06/26/09 03:20 PM
by Livingston
* So uhh are we going to war with Iran? Boom 744 3 04/04/07 01:18 AM
by FL_accciD
* Bomb attacks kill nuclear scientist in Iran; Israel/US blamed
( 1 2 all )
twighead 2,885 31 12/01/10 02:04 AM
by Konyap
* Is anyone else following the chaos in Iran?
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 1,039 24 06/13/09 06:11 PM
by I AM SWIM
* More protests: now in Iran
( 1 2 3 all )
SleepyF0x 4,368 40 02/14/11 07:28 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Iranian Hostages
( 1 2 3 all )
AroundtheSon 3,528 48 04/05/07 12:25 AM
by farva86
* Bomb Kills Iranian Nuclear Scientist FeedingMyDreams 1,239 18 01/12/10 09:14 PM
by WakeboardrB
* The Christians and Jews of Iran (This is for real) mjshroomer 1,026 3 01/19/06 12:01 AM
by mjshroomer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
459 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.