Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Nine Inch Nails
    #3851971 -

I just saw NIN quoted in baraka's sig and thought I'd remind everyone:

Nine Inch Nails Tickets

TIckets go on sale today for their big ol' tour...I'm getting tix to the first night at Hammerstein Ballroom here in NYC. Anyone else going to any of the shows? I'm also catching them at Coachella out in California.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3851977 -

got two of em already.  gonan sell one to some fiending black wearing fan for mad cash.

thats right EXTORTION.

cause i have no job and need money :laugh:

they dserve  it cant get up early to buy a ticket!?

how dare you you cant hold this against me.

im outta here!

/door slam


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: Todcasil]
    #3851995 -

aw, come back :frown:

i plan on hitting up one of the san francisco or denver shows :headbang:
i've been waiting to see NIN for a long time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: Todcasil]
    #3852005 -

The closest they're coming is 11 hours away from me.

Should I make the drive? Oh what ever will I do...

Must...see...nails...


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: Todcasil]
    #3852006 -

pfffft excuses

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: bf6]
    #3852011 -

yeah there gonna be in Phoenix likean hour away in this 1000 seater venue... im pretty stoked about it, itll be real intimite.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: bf6]
    #3852013 -

Do it, bf6, I saw them on the Fragility v.2.0 tour and it was exccccellent. I actually saw the show on the DVD when Marilyn Manson came out and finished Starfuckers and did the Beautiful People with them. It was ultra-random. Then they closed with hurt, and I wept like a small child. I was all dressed in black and had a crewcut back then, but even with big hair and colorful clothes, the Nails are still in my heart.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: Todcasil]
    #3852017 -

man my grammar is horrible today. lack of sleep me thinks.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3852033 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Do it, bf6, I saw them on the Fragility v.2.0 tour and it was exccccellent.  I actually saw the show on the DVD when Marilyn Manson came out and finished Starfuckers and did the Beautiful People with them.  It was ultra-random.  Then they closed with hurt, and I wept like a small child.  I was all dressed in black and had a crewcut back then, but even with big hair and colorful clothes, the Nails are still in my heart.



I love the Nails so I think I may just have to drive for half a day.  :smile:

I saw Manson live a few months ago and he rocked the house to. If you ever get a chance go see him as well. :thumbup:

Nails = :happyheart:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: bf6]
    #3852042 -

I saw Manson on the Mechanical Animals tour and it was fucking sweet. Then I saw him on the Holy Wood tour and thought it was pretty cool. Then he put out his last album and I looked at the floor and shook my head and thought "nope."


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: Todcasil]
    #3852044 -

thats like the hammerstein, Itll be one big orgy of the dancing grinding kind. I didnt get any tickets so I will just put my finger to the sky and my card board sign around my neck and soliset a ticket at the door. Its fun like that cuz I get to shoooz with the peoples.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3852049 -

manson hit his height during antichrist superstar me thinks.... a slow grade down ever since


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3852057 -

I saw him for his "Greatest hits" tour and it was so good. He played all of his most badass songs (not just his singles). It was at a small venue of maybe 1000 people.

:thumbup:

That was my first Manson show though so I can't compare it to his others.  :shrug:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: Todcasil]
    #3852059 -

^^^ much agreement

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: Hendostan]
    #3852068 -

Sorry for jacking this thread by the way...

BACK TO NIN TALK!  :grin:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: bf6]
    #3852075 -

feh, NINs not so great....


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: Todcasil]
    #3852083 -

:pimpslap:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: bf6]
    #3852126 -

:moon:

:yesnod:

:heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: Todcasil]
    #3852133 -

You're such a dandy lion...


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nine Inch Nails [Re: bf6]
    #3852142 -

what, you can blow me?

ooOOooOOo

ZING!

:heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nine Inch Nails drops out of MTV awards over Bush image
( 1 2 3 all )
exclusive58 8,006 59 05/31/05 01:34 PM
by kake
* New nine inch nails cd out http://ghosts.nin.com/ kintos 732 7 03/05/08 09:37 PM
by 2end4
* Do you know the dude who got the nail in his head? YouEnjoyMyself 659 4 01/26/05 08:30 AM
by ummikko
* Heavy Metal: Heads Still Banging After All These Years Bridgeburner 1,144 10 07/12/08 03:14 AM
by Brugman
* Nine Inch Nails concert pictures Cubieman420 2,529 19 02/20/06 09:14 PM
by Sweet_E
* anybody listening to the new nine inch nails album? truekimbo2 842 12 03/15/08 01:21 AM
by truekimbo2
* Nine Inch Nails jewunit 501 10 09/02/08 12:18 PM
by Hiei
* another new nine inch nails cd!! kintos 640 8 04/22/08 06:37 PM
by deCypher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,082 topic views. 4 members, 37 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.