Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Mushroom Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinepsilonaut1984
True psychonautat heart...
 User Gallery

Loc: NJ, USA
Ayahuasca/Yage
    #3849692 - 02/28/05 11:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hello people,
My name is Matt. I'm new here. In the past year I have experimented with Ayahuasca on 3 occasions. Unfortunately like my first 3 attempts to grow mushrooms I failed in getting it right the first three times around.(BTW I am growing an Ecuadorian Strain right now in a grow bag and so far the mycelium is doing great and is almost ready to start pinning.)Anyway I'm a very experienced psychonaut, I thought eating morning glory juice was nasty...With Ayahuasca its not getting it down thats the problem, its keeping it down. Typically I would keep it down for 10-14 minutes until I would purge violently. The only effects I would experience would be the effects of the Harmala. The previous times I tried ayahuasca, I used a Perganum Harmala 10 X extract for the MAOI and Mimosa Hostilis rootbark for the DMT source. Ive heard that Mimosa rootbark contains chemicals that turn into a soapy detergent-like substance when added to water. So this time around I ordered more Perganum Harmala Seeds, and Diplopterys Cabrerana or Chaliponga, due to higher concentrations of DMT and less of the chemicals that irritate the stomach. Has anyone used this combination? Anyone have any suggestions on how to brew it and what to do when I take it? Also is this combination likely to produce nausea as bad as the Mimisa Hostilis? I plan on taking it alone in my room, at night, with a double garbage bag handy for purging. Please anyone with experience with ayahuasca and/or this particular combination of plants please respond to this post. Also if anyone has any alternate suggestions on how to pinn or shock my grow-bag that would be appreciated.
Peace,
Matt

--------------------
Matt Ferraiolo
Always seeking the forbidden truth...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: Ayahuasca/Yage [Re: psilonaut1984]
    #3849922 - 02/28/05 11:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You will probably get better responses by posting this in the Other Drugs forum. :wink:

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: Ayahuasca/Yage [Re: psilonaut1984]
    #3850045 - 03/01/05 12:23 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

have you visited the aya forums?

http://forums.ayahuasca.com/phpbb/

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Mushroom Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies