Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Herb Grinder, Psychotria Viridis, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

has anyone ever tried a Ayahuasca brew??
    #4514325 - 08/09/05 02:30 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

ive been reading about oral/smokeing dmt for some time now.. and im realy interested in it oraly, i was just wondering if anyone has tried it and if so what was your recipe and experince like?  i was gonna try method one from this link http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ayahuasca/ayahuasca_info1.shtml i love the "trip" and the "learing" from tripping. im looking for something that lasts longer and is more intense than mushrooms and this seems like what ive been looking for.just wanted some input on this.  ty for any input :smile: L8R

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTreldon
Stranger
Re: has anyone ever tried a Ayahuasca brew?? [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #4525161 - 08/12/05 03:30 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I have done it many times. The Santo Daime people do a hell of a lot of it. They tend to drink a cup or so of it an hour. It really is excessive. I can't imagine wanting to do that much in one sitting because it is so crazy strong.

It tends to last about 3 hours and is intense. It's not a fun trip but you learn a hell of a lot about yourself and the nature of reality when you go through it. Also, it makes LSD, Shrooms, etc seem like toys. I would never use any of the huascas outside of a ritual setting because it really messes with your reality on a fundamental level.

The ride up becomes noticeable after about 15 minutes but it is weak. After about an hour you hit a high peak (assuming you do enough...does this site have a max of a 4 or a 5 when entities start showing up?) and that lasts for about 2 more hours. Typically with these types of tryptamines (5meo-dmt included) there is a lot of time distortion so it seems like a lifetime in the trip. It's not necessarily pleasant and is very scary for many people. I've done a lot of psychedelics and there isn't really anything out there that I have done that was as strong, a 32 mg trip on 2CE was close...and 4-6 times the recommended dosage on 2CE.

By about the hour mark you'll want to throw up very bad because you will most likely feel that it will be way too strong. Everyone that I've done it with had the same effect but that is just the beginning of the peak. By the end of the trip you'll have to take a dump regardless of how well you prepared. It will actually leave you feeling very clean. There are often huasca accidents, so either take it at a place with more bathrooms than trippers, stagger the onset of the trips by about an hour, or wear a diaper (it's really not uncommon with some of the huasca afficianados).

It also has a really bad flavor, assuming you do real ayahahuasca (ie, liquid state). It tastes a bit like chewing up a handful of aspirins and swallowing them. It is fairly acidic and burns a bit when you throw it up. You will want to fast for at least 8 hours beforehand because you will throw up everything anyway. If you eat anything remotely greasy it will burn your throat on the way back up making the huasca taste much nastier. If you must eat something, do something light, don't eat anything with oil (I can't stress that enough), and eat very sparingly. I'd not do it because you're just going to throw it up anyway.

Anything else you want to know about it?

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: has anyone ever tried a Ayahuasca brew?? [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #4525175 - 08/12/05 03:36 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

ayahuasca.com

OfflineTreldon
Stranger
Re: has anyone ever tried a Ayahuasca brew?? [Re: Vvellum]
    #4525185 - 08/12/05 03:40 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

That site is very poorly designed.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: has anyone ever tried a Ayahuasca brew?? [Re: Treldon]
    #4525188 - 08/12/05 03:42 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

visit the forums.
the main pages are in development, I believe.

Offlineandylandy420
psylocybinator
Male

Re: has anyone ever tried a Ayahuasca brew?? [Re: Vvellum]
    #5607028 - 05/09/06 01:12 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Dude! the ayahuasca brew is exactely, I repeat exactely what you are looking for! I was in the exact same situation, I wanted something stronger than mushrooms, I wanted something fucking strong and life changing permanently, ayahuasca is it! no other way to say it, ayahuasca is it.

OfflinePsilocyan
Humble Voyager
Male

Loc: Atlanta...USA
    #5607150 - 05/09/06 02:03 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Treldon, when you describe those experiences, what is the dose, and which plant constituents did you use?

Just curious...input appreciated. :levitate:

--------------------
I :heart: Psilocybe weilii...:mushroomgrow:

"I think of going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience like going to the grave without ever having sex."
-McKenna

Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: has anyone ever tried a Ayahuasca brew?? [Re: Psilocyan]
    #5607760 - 05/09/06 09:57 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I have used syrian rue and psychotria viridis- 3 grams of Syrian Rue and 30 grams of psychotria viridis is a one person dose. I bought the Ayahuasca Kit from -no sources-. It comes with that exact amount of both.

There are several main keys to take into account when using Yage.

First, read all you can about your diet and fasting prior to dosing. You want to keep away from certain foods (you can find a list at www.ayahuasca.com) for 2 or 3 days before. You want to abstain from food of any sort for 12 hours before. You want to abstain from alcohol for at least 24 hours before. Do not use other drugs during the ayahuasca ritual.

Second, one of the most important things is preparation of the teas. You'll make two teas.. one out of the syrian rue, and one out of the p. viridis leaves. The key is getting rid of the bad stuff and extracting the magic. The bad stuff is in the syrian rue. It's the seed pulp that you want to get rid of. Here's how to brew it:

1) grind the 3 grams of syrian rue (1 dose) with a coffee grinder or blender.

2) add the ground to 3 cups of water and 3 tablespoons of lemon juice. Bring it to a boil and let it boil for 5 minutes.

3) pour the liquid through a coffee filter or cheese cloth. Keep the liquid separate from the grounds.

4) put the grounds in 2 cups of water with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Bring to a boil and let it boil 5 minutes. Pour this liquid off through a coffee filter/cheesecloth and add it to the liquid from the first boil.

5) boil the grounds one more time with 1 cup water and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Boil it for about 3 minutes. Then filter it like the first two and add the liquids together. Get rid of the grounds- TOSS THEM.

6) Filter all the liquid again to make sure you have gotten rid of all the grounds.

7) Put all the liquid in a pot and boil it on medium low heat until it has boiled down to a manageable quantity- about 1/2 cup of liquid. It will smell pungent and taste like shit, but you should now be rid of all the bad stuff.

NOTE- You can actually brew the rue down to a paste and ball it up and toss it down like a pill. Just be careful not to overcook it if you decide to do it this way.

Now, brew up the leaves (after crushing them in a blender). You boil the leaves the same way that you did the seeds. It's not so important about getting rid of all the leaves though. Just boil them like with the rue and save the liquids. This will also smell and taste horrible.

After you have prepared yourself by dieting and fasting, and after you have allowed the brews to cool, you will first consume the Syrian Rue tea. Hold your nose and guzzle it down. Keep some mouth wash near by (or something) and gargle with that after drinking to get rid of the taste. Make sure you are near somewhere where you can puke, but do your best to hold it down for at least 15 minutes.

Wait one hour. After an hour the syrian rue will have you in an extremely pleasant state. You should be seeing colors and feeling on top of the world. It's now time for lift off. Consume the p. viridis tea, and again hold it down as long as possible. From this point on, you are on your own. I advise having someone with you for your first experience. You are most likely going to explode from top and bottom (vomit and shit like never before). Just go with it. Let the vomit happen and you'll get over it. My first ayahuasca trip I had no vomiting, but I shit like crazy.

You will be taken on a journey like none other. You will hear and see spirits, and they will take you on your trip and guide you. Just go with it and try not to be scared. And learn.

Edited by blinkidiot (05/09/06 10:11 AM)

Offlinepip182
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Utah
Re: has anyone ever tried a Ayahuasca brew?? [Re: newusername222]
    #5607769 - 05/09/06 10:04 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

could be worth noting, that when I took mushrooms + syrian rue, it was nearly like an aya experience. The maoi may be the needed boost to the mushroom trip. But DMT is a little easier to handle. I did like aya for a while, but it just got to the point where I would take it, and nothing would happen cept i would puke, i'd feel a little trippy for a while but then...gone. Even with oral dmt crystals + maoi it was the same way, puke and everything. Good spirutual experiences though.  :thumbup: :thumbup:

BTW- just stuff ground syrian rue into capsules, its soo much easier, and not nasty tasting.

Edited by pip182 (05/09/06 10:08 AM)

Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: has anyone ever tried a Ayahuasca brew?? [Re: pip182]
    #5607780 - 05/09/06 10:09 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I used to ground up my shrooms, add syrian to the powder, then cap them.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #5607787 - 05/09/06 10:13 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

do you still puke and shit so hard with extracted dmt and syrian rue extract?

Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: has anyone ever tried a Ayahuasca brew?? [Re: stefan]
    #5607792 - 05/09/06 10:16 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Stefan- you can decrease the nausea with the extract. However, I've noticed that despite getting out as much pulp (containing the toxins) as I could I still purged. But the nausea and stomach problems left after the purge and the trip was quite enjoyable and pleasant.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: has anyone ever tried a Ayahuasca brew?? [Re: newusername222]
    #5607806 - 05/09/06 10:23 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like when I'm going to try it sometime I'll use extracts. don't want any of that ground-plant-mud in my stomach :smirk:

Offlinepip182
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Utah
Re: has anyone ever tried a Ayahuasca brew?? [Re: stefan]
    #5614702 - 05/10/06 10:32 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

stefan said:
do you still puke and shit so hard with extracted dmt and syrian rue extract?

Yes, but its a little easier to handle.

--------------------

OfflineShamanWarrior
Avid Student / Avid Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
    #14954032 - 08/20/11 10:02 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Treldon said:
I would never use any of the huascas outside of a ritual setting because it really messes with your reality on a fundamental level.

I agree.

Ayahuasca is a profound and powerful ally.

If you can, do it with Shaman present. They will take good care of you.

Outside of ceremony environments, the potential for fear of death is quite high, as our quoted friend said, plan on puking, violently, and I never shat myself, but it's not an impossibility, that's for sure.

Ayahuasca will kick the shit out of you and leave you humbled and in awe.

If you go the distance, DO NOT forget to smuggle back some good information.

Either bring a pad and pen to write things down, or use your fingers to remember each lesson it teaches you.

It's a damn shame when people travel that far down the rabbit hole and come back empty handed.

Whatever it teaches you, be sure to carry it out in your life, otherwise, you're just wasting time.

One more thing...

Ayahuasca behaves like a "person." It literally has a "personality" you can sense while it grabs hold of you. Every single experience is unique and individual. It will change itself according to what you need in the moment. There is no other substance I have ever encountered that has this kind of personality. It's remarkable and beautiful. You're in the arms of the god/goddess, wrapped in its vines.

If you ask it questions, it will directly answer them.

Have questions ready to be asked.

You'll see what I mean when you do it.

Unreal.

--------------------
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Herb Grinder, Psychotria Viridis, Syrian Rue

Community >> The Pub