Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone Down For A Sesh??????
    #3796988 -

what better to do on a thursday night (or should I say friday morning) than smoke a bowl, so if you got some buds and a piece pack a bowl and get the sesh going :rastamon: :rastamon: :rastamon: :rastamon:

some nice pics of tonights bowls



:stash:+:bong:= :nut:


--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!



here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Down For A Sesh?????? [Re: infamous]
    #3797010 -

isn't sesh fruit pulp and tobacco?


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Down For A Sesh?????? [Re: Jim]
    #3797020 -

sesh= a gathering of friends to smoke (in my parts)


--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!



here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Down For A Sesh?????? [Re: infamous]
    #3797040 -

(sesh, short for session)


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Down For A Sesh?????? [Re: infamous]
    #3797964 -

no kidding... you learn something new everyday :smile:


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Down For A Sesh?????? [Re: Jim]
    #3797970 -

Sesh = Irritating abbreviation for session.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Down For A Sesh?????? [Re: Jim]
    #3797974 -

damn kids and their fancy california lingo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Down For A Sesh?????? [Re: Jim]
    #3798002 -

I dont how its spelled but I think it is shesh. The smoke I was talking about...


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Down For A Sesh?????? [Re: infamous]
    #3798006 -

I can't smoke right now, as I'm at work :frown:

I have a nice large chunk of hash waiting for me to get home to, though *drools*


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Down For A Sesh?????? [Re: Jim]
    #3798010 -

shisha


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Down For A Sesh?????? [Re: Jim]
    #3798016 -

sisha=fruity tobacco

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Down For A Sesh?????? [Re: California]
    #3798066 -

thank you gdman and oregon.... that was starting to drive me nuts.....


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Down For A Sesh?????? [Re: Jim]
    #3798082 -

I think I'm gonna smoke a bowl in a little bit. Getting high would make my day better since I don't get to go on the mini-vacation for the weekend with my family.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Down For A Sesh?????? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3798089 -

Just woke up, im gonna puff here when i get out of the shower.

I won 35bucks lastn ight at poker.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Down For A Sesh?????? [Re: baraka]
    #3798282 -

hell yea at least you came up :thumbup:


--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!



here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hookah sesh.
( 1 2 all )
eloC 2,092 31 05/24/11 11:43 PM
by propensity
* Hookah. Shisha. smoking. ergoticmandala 188 2 10/21/16 11:00 PM
by Myco_illogic
* Shisha and Cigarettes
( 1 2 3 all )
28064212 4,534 41 08/28/12 04:53 PM
by EvolveShrooms
* herbal shisha? would this work? i h4te rs 1,449 14 01/24/11 12:19 PM
by i h4te rs
* my shisha Fearn 608 7 02/13/09 12:14 AM
by DeathCompany
* Spare Shisha *DELETED* Mokshaguy390 759 3 03/25/07 07:59 PM
by daytripper05
* herbal shisha..... jboredone 436 3 11/24/13 11:10 AM
by spoonbomb
* Shisha
( 1 2 all )
Monkee 1,727 25 05/19/09 09:40 PM
by igwna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
706 topic views. 3 members, 29 guests and 226 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.