Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

I figure I'll share this with the pub; I smoked some Salvia tonight...
    #3758027 - 02/09/05 06:54 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I just smoked a well hit bowl of salvia 5x and well? uhhh?.. salvia really took over!

I was sitting at my computer with Tool?s version of No Quarter on when I took the first hit. This hit was gigantic, and I managed to hold it in really well by breathing through my nose. Well, when I released, I actually, believe it or not, drooled a bit on the track pad on my keyboard! Most of the time people would leave that little detail out, but I?m not ashamed of my new found lack of being able to saliva in my mouth.

Well, I immediately wiped it off the track pad, and I was about to take another hit when?. I? uhh?. Well reality came apart into two experiences superimposed over each other. There was my internal world, and then there was the previous reality where I?m a college student, a son, and all those other secular concepts.

All of the way I perceived life, with the type of roles we all play, it all seemed absurd. It was like the internal me was more in the forefront and realizing how much of a joke our reality is because of the adaptation for survival that everyone has to do.

As I?m sitting there, it was as if there was ?slices? of chopped up ?normal? reality, and I could see in between them. I sat there completely in awe, trying to figure out exactly how everything was working. I started to mediate, and that only increased what I was experiencing. Suddenly, it was as if there were people running along side my ?other? reality, as in real people! I?ve always expected some type of entity contact to be more hallucinogenic and imaginary, but it was as if they were real, celebrating what I was doing.

I normally don?t get scared or intimidated by drug experiences even after so many which were extremely intense. This startled me a bit, I was cross between wanting to go with the trip, but a part of me was holding on since I didn?t quite understand what was going on. They quickly disappeared, and the closest thing I can describe is that it was as if I was riding along Rainbow Road in Mario Kart Double Dash!!, for those who?ve played it.

I really can't capture the experience, but I figured I?d share it while it?s still coherent in my mind. Well, as much as running along a fictional road in a video game can be coherent. Of course, I?m speaking metaphorically when I say that, but words can?t possibly capture a whole other ?reality? which seems to function so differently, or on top of the ?normal? reality.

Not that I have any clue what it means in terms of some kind of metaphysical theology; quite the opposite, I instead feel more curious and excited about exploring what?s possible. All the tension that I?ve been carrying about school, work, and money is completely vanished. I feel better then if I had taken a vacation.

Just wanted to share that with the pub. Hope everyone is smoking something nice tonight.  :stoned:

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: I figure I'll share this with the pub; I smoked some Salvia tonight... [Re: Twirling]
    #3758037 - 02/09/05 06:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Nice report, sounds like quite a trip.  :thumbup: :grin:

--------------------

OfflineFreeLaws1_6
No Hippy Here

Loc: Tejas
Re: I figure I'll share this with the pub; I smoked some Salvia tonight... [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3758171 - 02/09/05 07:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, ha! I did post my experience right after yours. Interesting how the reality split was also in mine! I didnt really have many intelligent thought though...i was just kind of brain fucked for a few minutes. My friends had some interesting intellectual thoughts...but not me..for some reason. Great experience!

--------------------
Free Laws: Things to understand before I am Free

1. I am alone
2. There is Nothing
3. I must actualize myself
4. Sex is a tool for pleasure, not status
5. Dependency restricts me
6. Emotions are dangerous if not administered properly

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: I figure I'll share this with the pub; I smoked some Salvia tonight... [Re: FreeLaws1_6]
    #3758229 - 02/09/05 07:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Was this your first time smoking salvia?

Very strange, although perhaps not, that you experienced the reality split. It's so beyond any understanding that it's really hard to know how to look at it. Of course, salvia isn't how you look at it, it's how salvia looks at you.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale