Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

Tripping at Disney or another amusement park
    #3725027 - 02/03/05 02:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

In 2 weeks me and some buddies are gonna be going up to Orlando to go to a theme park. Do you think it would be wise to eat some mushrooms and go on the rides and just experince all the vibrant colors and magical places.

If we dont eat mushrooms we are definatley going to smoke alot of weed or make some THC food.

Im thinking that going on some roller coasters while high might be a really fun experince, but some of my friends are concerned of nausea. I dont see how you could get nauseaus when pot is good for fighting nausea.

I have a choice between a Disney park or Islands of Adventure. Islands of adventure has a couple very awesome roller coasters and some other great rides.

Disney on the other hand is more child like with calmer rides. I really wanna go the balls to the wall approach and ride some roller coasters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
Re: Tripping at Disney or another amusement park [Re: LthirdSeyeD]
    #3725030 - 02/03/05 02:43 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I had a Friend that went to SENIOR night at DisneyLand on three hits of Acid. He flipped out on "A Small WOrld" ride and jumped Ship. Because of his actions he was barred from attending Graduation. Tis was a FUnny site non the less.

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Tripping at Disney or another amusement park [Re: Its Pat]
    #3725039 - 02/03/05 02:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

^:rotfl:
Thats funny. Allthough id probably jump over-board also...

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

#3725040 - 02/03/05 02:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Thats a scary fucking ride expecially with all the little dolls.... Yea i dont wanna do anything crazy like that and hurt myself.

Invisibledressel11
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Milky Way
    #3725050 - 02/03/05 02:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

the pot idea sounds good, but not the tripping idea. you might freak out on some of the more intence rides.

Offlineagr8fulchick
Feed Your Head!

Loc: Stranded in Iowa
    #3725085 - 02/03/05 02:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If you've never been to a park like that before, I'd warn against any heavy doses of anything. I've only been to Disney World once, but I was sick, doped up on lots of sudafed and tylenol (and maybe a little green something...) and had to take some naps/rests. Going on the rides while on lsd wouldn't concern me so much as the environment you're in. There are just SO MANY people there! We watched people go in all day (we were there from open to close) but no one ever really came out of the park... Be sure that you're comfortalbe tripping around lots and lots and LOTS of loud, obnoxious, strange people and their kids running around all over and waiting in looooooooooong lines (lines always seem longer when I'm tripping...) before attempting any stunts in the Magic Kingdom!

Aren't we cute? How did those hippies get in!?

--------------------
Life's a journey. Take the scenic route.

:sun: :heart: :heart: :sun:

OfflineGr8fulJ420
strange but nota stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 0 moco
Re: Tripping at Disney or another amusement park [Re: agr8fulchick]
    #3725255 - 02/03/05 03:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

We were parked in row 1, lot 1... right in front of where everybody was going into the main entrance. We came out for naps and munchies and got high right there in the car. We unfolded a large map of Florida blocking the windshield and took hits behind it.  :thumbup:

Like agr8fulchick said... we saw people going in all day and never anybody coming out! (that's me with her in the pic above)

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

Re: Tripping at Disney or another amusement park [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #3725263 - 02/03/05 03:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Very true wouldnt wanna be around all those people while tripping, so I guess the best thing is just to get extremly baked :smile:

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #3725301 - 02/03/05 03:52 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Animal kingdom is the only theme park in orlando that i would trip at.its got lots of trees and animals ofcoarse. then they have that big fake tree from the lion king that you could stare at all day. in the africa section around noon they have these guys playing drums that are just awsome. also has lots of secluded places to go to if things go bad and it does not seem to be that crowded even if it is. no big roller coasters though

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#3725304 - 02/03/05 03:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i had a friend who took some mushrooms at disney land. he sed it was the greatest experience of his life. he hugged mickey and said he felt like he was 5 again. i highly reccomend this

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

Re: Tripping at Disney or another amusement park [Re: LilShank]
    #3725334 - 02/03/05 03:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yea im familar with all the parks because im a florida resident and have been to the parks atleast twice a year since I was a little kid.

Has anyone been on a roller coaster while stoned? I wanna be stoned for the longest time possible so ill probably have to eat the bud. If I chopped up some bud and sprinkled it in some coffee with milk do you think it would activate the THC?

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
    #3725354 - 02/03/05 04:04 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I did that once, and sincerely it's not that fun. All you do is wondering why you're lining up to ride a metal thingy that spins around, and when you're inside the metal thingy that spins around you just wonder what use it is in life and why you're there.

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #3725482 - 02/03/05 04:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

OK, I've told this story a couple times here before but I'll relate it again for this thread...

It was one of the best days of my life.  Mid-November, 1992.  It was a Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'll preface this by saying that I was doing a lot of LSD in those days so I was able to handle myself well in public, even on larger doses (1000 mics plus).

Myself, my best freind, and our girlfreinds at the time went to Disneyland.  Being a mid-week and right before the holidays it turned out to be awesome.  I have never before or since been to an amusemant park that was less crowded than that day.  There was literally no waiting longer than a couple minutes to get on any ride in the park that day.

We went through the front gates sober and then immediately found a bathroom to duck into where we dropped several hits each.  We then wandered up Main Street and around the corner to 'The Pirates of the Carribean'.  We boarded the ride sober and when we got off we were truly in 'The Magic Kingdom'!! :grin:

We spent the rest of that day wandering the park, riding rides, chasing each other around Tom Sawyers Island (hiding in the caves was a blast), and just having generally the best time I have ever had in my life.

We were in Tomorrowland right as we were peaking and we went on Space Mountain right at the peak of our trip.  It was one of the most brain-scrambling experiences I have ever encountered!!  We stumbled off the ride, sat down, and didn't talk for about 60 seconds until I blurted out "Lets do that again!"  So we jumped up and ran back onto the ride a second time (no line to wait in).  As we walked off the second time we decided it was best to sit down and collect ourselves for a few minutes, since we were trippin so hard and pretty much couldn't even talk at that point!

I remember one moment of clarity when we were standing in line for Mr. Toads Wild Ride.  I suddenly realized how out of place we were.  4 kids in their early 20s with eyes that looked like black holes and shit eating grins on our faces all more excited to get on the ride than the little kids that were around us.  And I realized that most of the parents around were eyeing us warily and making sure their kids didn't get too close to us.  I just had to start laughing at the absurdity of it.

Small World was highly entertaining and Bear Country Jamboree made me laugh til my sides hurt.  And all the thrill rides were 10 times more intense than normal.  And I chewed a piece of gum until it powederized in my mouth.  It was truly an incredible day!!

At the end of the day as we were coming down we drove out to Hermosa beach, sat on the sand, and watched the waves roll in.  It was at that moment that I decided to drop out of society for a while.  I quit my job and lived as a bum on the beaches of Southern California for the next few months.

So, can a day at an amusement park be good on hallucinogens?  The answer is obviously yes.  But I think it also has potential to be very uncomfortable or worse.  My day at Disneyland was a once in a lifetime thing for me.  I don't think I could ever duplicate that day, nor would I try since I would just be disappointed with the results.  If you are very comfortable in crowds while trippin and everything falls into place then it can be awesome.  But if you are even slightly uncomfortable with it or if the park is really crowded I can't imagine having any fun at all.  If you decide to try it then be careful, relax, and enjoy it.  But I stress again, you must be comfortable trippin in public before attempting an amusement park on hallucinogens!!

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Tripping at Disney or another amusement park [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3726587 - 02/03/05 07:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I ate 3 grams dry at 8:30 in the morning then just after my peak arrived at Canadas Wonderland. It was one of the busiest time of the season, so being cramped in the middle of huge line ups and mass confusion, plus lots of foreign speaking tourists trying to sell me tickets, I managed to keep my mind clear from a bad trip...I finally got into the park, rode every ride, and figured that tripping while flying doesnt make anything better, i was bored on each ride, sitting there quiet while everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies