Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
smoke vaporizer *DELETED*
    #3715809 -

Post deleted by doct0rxnick

Reason for deletion: deleted


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: smoke vaporizer [Re: doct0rxnick]
    #3715892 -

do NOT buy a vapir.


www.air-2.com or www.vapir.com

I had a cordless on (forest green) sold it cause it sucked.


they suck


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Edited by GratefulJim (02/01/05 08:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: smoke vaporizer [Re: Jim]
    #3715933 -

vapor brothers all the way. i use mine every singe day.


--------------------
  Vaporbrothers :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: smoke vaporizer *DELETED* [Re: garbage]
    #3715980 -

Post deleted by doct0rxnick

Reason for deletion: delete


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: smoke vaporizer [Re: doct0rxnick]
    #3716042 -

I just bought an aromazap. I'll let everyone know how it goes when I get it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: smoke vaporizer [Re: doct0rxnick]
    #3716059 -

my brother got a CHEAP one online and worked great. if i knew the site i would tell you. sorry.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: smoke vaporizer [Re: doct0rxnick]
    #3716060 -

I've loved my Aromazap vaporizer for going on four years now.  It is more efficient, not as conspicuous, and healthier than smoking - a slightly different high qualitatively, but around 1.5 as efficient as smoking an equal amount, in my experience. :spliff:

Definitely worth considering; I've probably referred 10 or so people to it, and they all love it too.  It truly is a neat device and the dude who runs the operation is a very nice guy.  A friend had his vape electronics become a little loose (probably from a fall off the table :tongue:) and the ZapMan sent him a repair kit along with an entirely new vape! :laugh:
. . . .

The heat from leaving it on 24/7 put this mighty
stress crack into her, but she still works great and
I think it looks pretty wicked anyway! :stoned:

. .

The Volcano also looks intriguing to me.. if I ever buy a new vape (which I really don't have any need for since this one kicks so much ass :wink:), I would probably go for one of these since it will allow the vapor to cool in the bag before you inhale :thumbup:


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: smoke vaporizer [Re: geokills]
    #3716077 -

that wood one is A LOT like the one my bro had...but a little bigger and his had a black stem...it worked great.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: smoke vaporizer [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3716100 -

if you have $500 to spend, I would def get a very very nice Jerome baker, heavy, roor. Personally i think that you could get a much nicer piece that hits,looks better for the cost :peace:


--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!



here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC DMTGnome 748 16 03/03/18 02:20 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* best smoking devise
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 8,407 35 01/07/04 09:53 PM
by notapillow
* Thinking about getting an Aromazap... Twirling 361 0 06/11/05 02:45 PM
by Twirling
* I *love* my new Aromazap Vaporizer
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,965 38 02/10/05 05:04 PM
by MOTH
* Best Ghetto Smoking Device
( 1 2 all )
trkgsy 5,165 37 01/05/04 12:13 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* Vaporize this!!!! bluelou 1,108 10 01/31/03 06:52 AM
by Anonymous
* Who is Vatoloco and why does Moe always delete his posts =P spiritshaper 3,560 15 04/02/03 10:58 AM
by Ripple
* Poll: How many people smoke cigerettes?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 6,544 39 05/17/04 11:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,168 topic views. 3 members, 70 guests and 281 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.