Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

*FREE* silica gel pacs
    #370427 - 08/11/01 10:27 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I like to keep my dry shrooms in a canning jar along with a small pac of silica gel to absorb any moisture which may appear. You can get these little pacs at any shoe store, every box has a pac and they just get thrown out by the shoe store.

I have a friend who owns the towns biggest shoe store and he has his employees saving these pacs for me everytime they put a new pair of shoes on the rack.

I'll be throwing one of these pacs in free with all orders from now on.

It's the little things that count!

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: *FREE* silica gel pacs [Re: ]
    #370451 - 08/11/01 11:14 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

If I have to pay in order to recieve then the item is not free. Do you think people are going to order from you just because you give a so called "free" silica gel pack? I dont have anything against you but I find that idea retarted.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Anonymous

Re: *FREE* silica gel pacs [Re: phrozendata]
    #370467 - 08/11/01 11:39 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Give your head a shake phrozen. There is no charge for the silica.
It's a gift from the SporeLab.

Some people like gifts.

By the way, this is the vendors forum where we are free to announce anything to do with our business. If you don't like it, lump it! Don't be filling the forum with negativity.

OfflinestonErollEr1
The Psilocybinsolution
    #370559 - 08/12/01 06:30 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

But still it isn?t free if u have to order something to get it.
Free is free...
Included in a deal isn?t free..but you dont have to pay any extra to recivie it.
So if you like this silica gel pacs...order!
If you dont like em...order anyway, just for the hell of it..;)
Ok take care everyone...

=====================================
Why good to the park and fly a kite when you can pop a pill?
=====================================

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: *FREE* silica gel pacs [Re: stonErollEr1]
    #370756 - 08/12/01 06:04 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I am glad to see that somebody has enough brain mass to figure out what I was saying. About filling the fourms with negativity -- watch what you say because I could very easily turn that around on you but I will not as to "not fill the fourms with negativity". Dont bitch and reply CaptianMax as I am not going to carry this on any further.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Anonymous

Re: *FREE* silica gel pacs [Re: stonErollEr1]
    #370760 - 08/12/01 06:31 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Reread the first paragraph of my post. It tells about getting them for FREE at the shoestore. You don't have to buy the shoes! Don't be shy, just ask for one.

Or, if you happen to be ordering from the SporeLab, you will also get one FREE because we throw them in for FREE!

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
    #372265 - 08/15/01 10:19 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Why thats very generous of you Max, thanx...
BTW I just bought a new pair of work boots at a nationwide shoe store and I noticed these little packets in every box also, needless to say there are about 20 boxes now missing their dessicant packets. The next time you want to give something away for free do something like this:
"I'll be throwing one of these pacs in with all orders from now on."
Just leave out the "free" in the sentence people will still understand they are getting a "gift". Just alittle advice do with it what you will...lol

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Offline~Tripz420~
Re: *FREE* silica gel pacs [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #372317 - 08/15/01 12:18 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i once dared a friend to put some of that shit on his tounge!!!!!
it made a crackling noise!!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules