Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
people are giving out info
    #3660191 -

not to sound too paranoid, but once in a while, searching through the site, i see threads that really amaze me. people around here must be really trusting...the thread questions such as...where do you live, do you carry a hand gun, whats the first letter of your name and many MANY more questions that by themselves dont reveal your identity, but as a whole, very well could. perhaps i didnt give very good examples, but i've just been noticing these kind of posts wihin the last month or so. i'm sure there are far better examples out there...i just think its a bit risky to answer such posts.


--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.
Good. Now instead of eating a mushroom that is not yours. Eat the ones in the super market. Thanks. -droz
"German's love white rice."-droz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: greenpastures]
    #3660201 -

What, they got you in thumbscrews forcing you to type answers you don't want to give?

If it bothers you, don't answer.
Leave others to their own decisiions. :tongue:


--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson


Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: greenpastures]
    #3660209 -

well, some people have posted their faces, and i have before. It's a small risk, but they're not looking for me


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: greenpastures]
    #3660210 -

How intersting a post, is that!! :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: greenpastures]
    #3660222 -

Is that you in your avatar?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3660280 -

Most people who post their pictures and such aren't worried because they don't do illegal things or have anything to incriminate them. :thumbup:


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: greenpastures]
    #3660296 -

I don't think any kingpins are on the shroomery, and those with the technology and time to actively watch the site really don't care about some kid and his casings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: greenpastures]
    #3660311 -



--------------------
Eram quod es; eris quod sum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3660336 -

i'm putting my tinfoil hat on. yeah, but its me 9 years ago.i dont understand the negativity of the post, carter. btw. i refuse to leave others to thier own descisions. you will bend to my will, be paranoid, or pay the consequences. put that hat on. they used the thumb screws for a while, then switched to cork screws bought at the dollar store. you have to cut your budget SOMEwhere.
and yeah, i dont answer...mostly. i figure if someone wanted to find me , they would, but why make it easier? i'm not trying to cause a panic...i dont think i could if i wanted to...even if you're not too worried, its amusing.

if i wanted to take it to a REAL paranoid level i'd say "if i were working for gov, i would consider this a useful method of getting the most info from the most members. one such question or poll each week and slowly you have names and addresses, date of birth ...anything you need!"

i'm just making observations and comments. no biggie. read it for amusement, pass it off as rambling...either way, i thought it was amusing and worth mentioning. thanks. =D


--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.
Good. Now instead of eating a mushroom that is not yours. Eat the ones in the super market. Thanks. -droz
"German's love white rice."-droz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: greenpastures]
    #3660356 -

ah...i never said i did anything illegal. i'm pure in thought word and deed. <edit> i think i'll go back to the ten million dollar anus post. lol


--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.
Good. Now instead of eating a mushroom that is not yours. Eat the ones in the super market. Thanks. -droz
"German's love white rice."-droz

Edited by greenpastures (01/21/05 07:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: greenpastures]
    #3660398 -

there are almost certainly people affiliated with the drug war in some way watching these boards. however i don't think they are too concerned with some potheads hanging out getting stoned and taking shrooms or whatever. you could type your first and last name, home address, telephone number, etc, and all you would get would be prank calls and maybe an insane internet stalker, but you most likely wouldn't have the feds at your door. they are watching for people trafficking drugs, large grow ops, etc...the only people who would waste time busting a lone stoner is the bored traffic cop looking for a reason to pull you over as soon as you leave your house. don't sweat it..if people want to put their info out for us to see, that's their business. i don't recommend it, but go ahead if you feel so inclined.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: greenpastures]
    #3660402 -

^^ Tis' a good post  :thumbup:

The anus that is...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: Anjaba]
    #3660440 -

lol. k


--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.
Good. Now instead of eating a mushroom that is not yours. Eat the ones in the super market. Thanks. -droz
"German's love white rice."-droz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: greenpastures]
    #3660448 -

I'm not scared.

What are the cops gonna do, setup an elite team of detectives to comb through posts, and gather enough info to break down some teenage kid's door and bust him for having an aquarium with like, 5 cakes in it?

Please. The cops are interesting in gathering information together for BIG BUSTS. Not itty bitty little home grow ops, that would be a complete waste of their funds.

I don't even grow shrooms, and I know a lot of people here don't as well. I don't think the Toronto police will track me down and take my pipe, and the few grams of weed I *sometimes* have.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: greenpastures]
    #3660477 -

I noticed this very same thing, green. I don't really worry about it though and the following are my reasons why. I've written posts in the cultivation forums about things I've do and I do so without fear. I have grown mushrooms on a small scale and for my personal use only. I honestly do not believe that someone is going to track me down, come to my house, and bust me for it.

If and when that happens they had better put me away for life and never let me out. I will have lost all faith in this country the day that a person cannot grow the same mushrooms in thier house that are readily found in thier front yard and do so for personal use. Upon release from prison I would cause such a ruckus that this nation has never before witnessed and they (the government) would rue the day they ever fucked with me.

Yeah, that's a lot of big talk and in reality there's probably not much I could do but I swear, no I vow, that I would go to great lengths and exhaust any means necessary to make changes to this system.

As it is now, I firmly believe that most drug laws are meant to prevent the manufacture and distribution of illegal substances. And since I am not involved in the distribution, nor the purchase of any scheduled substances I don't fear prosecution. Let's just hope I'm not wrong.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: greenpastures]
    #3660490 -

I don't give my adress out to just anyone, but I am a good trader if I can find the right people...

<---

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: greenpastures]
    #3662023 -

i dont have a problem posting my picture
jk eff that

k


--------------------
----------------------------------------
we hope that you choke

Edited by knumb (06/08/20 12:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: greenpastures]
    #3662053 -

Sound paranoid you do...to me at least


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: phishytrip]
    #3662147 -

phishytrip said:




NICE!

I even like your shirt.





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: people are giving out info [Re: greenpastures]
    #3662179 -

I am one whos not afraid to have my identity discovered. Its not like I would just post a thread with my name, address, telephone number and a current passport photo....but its not like I have anything to hide either.

I don't grow and I don't smoke pot. So its very rare and special occasions that anything illegal can even be found at my house. Even then it would be just a small amount and it wouldn't be here for long. I think cops have a lot better things to do than stake-out my house waiting 6 months for me to show up with a few grams of shrooms!


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* a little info about you and the gov Turd 700 3 08/11/03 12:09 PM
by AlienPrimate
* Direct Connect Hub Info Just a Punk 1,353 10 04/10/03 03:33 PM
by Just a Punk
* Post deleted by Administrator psychodelic 1,728 10 02/27/03 03:16 PM
by BlueLemming
* giving cats CBD thealienthatategod 336 3 03/02/18 05:18 PM
by Sofaking420
* If i had the world to give Infrared 720 7 08/29/03 02:40 PM
by Ripple
* Need Info Fungushungry 773 7 07/29/03 06:01 PM
by Dava
* If I Had The World To Give Ripple 1,063 10 07/06/03 11:59 AM
by tomatoes
* If I Had The World To Give Ripple 852 4 04/21/03 02:09 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,546 topic views. 1 members, 9 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.