Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup:
    #3623928 -

Anyone else ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: [Re: TYL3R]
    #3623937 -

Quote:
I'm fuckin high... off just a pinch



I'm fuckin dry... but I'm listening to sinch.

I'd do a lot for some bud right now.  :frown:  Lack of $$$ sucks.


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: [Re: delta9]
    #3623945 -

I am supposed to be getting some more dank, soon, but I have some decent middies, right now. They get the job done, but not with a pinch. :smirk:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: [Re: TYL3R]
    #3623953 -

thats pretty funny...this is good shit...!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: [Re: TYL3R]
    #3623958 -

Mostly all I get locally here are some crappy mids, as well. Oh to be back in Northern California, British Columbia, or Holland.


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: [Re: TYL3R]
    #3623964 -

NONONO!!! You're supposed to say "Pretty funny, that is...good shit, this is" :grin:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: [Re: delta9]
    #3623966 -

Farmer = :thumbup: :stash: :spliff:....ALWAYS  :cool:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: [Re: vinsue]
    #3624030 -

im not a farmer...i just got some good shit...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: [Re: TYL3R]
    #3624104 -

I can't farm in this crappy state. A few months down the road...

Talk about trees...


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: [Re: delta9]
    #3624111 -

oh....wherd you get that smiley ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: [Re: vinsue]
    #3624126 -

vinsue said:
Farmer = :thumbup: :stash: :spliff:....ALWAYS  :cool:



We got it from a farmer tho , well he was a redneck , but hes cool


--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.


Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: [Re: sublimistri]
    #3624140 -

nothin' wrong with a red neck....or red eyes.... :eek:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: [Re: TYL3R]
    #3624143 -

I keep a personal collection.  Haven't updated it really in a while.  I think I'll go looking for nifty smileys/emoticons and update my stock :smile:.


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: [Re: TYL3R]
    #3624171 -

x_TYLER_x said:
oh....wherd you get that smiley ?



that is what i wa sthinking!!!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: [Re: blissedout]
    #3624282 -

lol yeah this redneck was a-okay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: *DELETED* [Re: TYL3R]
    #3624327 -

Post deleted by ricochet

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im fuckin high.....off just a pinch :thumbup: [Re: ricochet]
    #3624356 -

ricochet said:
wow, that was fucked up. it felt like my chest just became one with the balloon..like when I inhaled and exhaled my chest jumped out of my body and went into the balloon and then I inhaled my chest back and everything was ok!



you have become comfortably numb.


--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.


Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cingular patents emoticons DNKYD 966 3 01/26/06 11:40 AM
by gluke bastid
* fuckin gnarly
( 1 2 3 all )
WildRunner 3,316 50 03/03/05 06:46 PM
by notapillow
* ferck, chest pains. any ideas? kadakuda 968 14 11/11/04 11:12 AM
by Silven
* Cocaine the fuckin asshole drug
( 1 2 all )
Jon 3,093 28 08/04/05 05:44 AM
by KingOftheThing
* I Love Farmers gotyerback 1,114 13 02/03/06 08:34 AM
by mediman0078
* fuckin mushrooms! edited:now with pics LosAngelesGraff 453 5 11/06/07 09:52 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* my favorite emoticon
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 2,735 38 07/25/04 03:26 PM
by Hrethic
* Post the emoticons you use the most
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 1,950 37 10/07/08 04:42 PM
by HB

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
695 topic views. 5 members, 8 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.