Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
freedom fries
    #3620148 -


Edited by iheartdoritos (01/12/05 07:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: JJdubblefag]
    #3620156 -

bad link


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: barfightlard]
    #3620181 -

bellylard said:
bad link



Without even reading the link I will say this; the whole idea of freedom fries is little kid shit.....no wonder the rest of the world views americans in such a bad light.  :rolleyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3620200 -

When I first heard of freedom fries i was just...wow how fucking stupid....


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries *DELETED* [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3620207 -

Post deleted by ricochet

Reason for deletion: ,


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: ricochet]
    #3620214 -

I saw the episode where he explained what he meant by it on Oprah, but I don't remember...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: barfightlard]
    #3620223 -

Did anyone even call them that?

Here's something interesting I learned in American History II. French Toast was originally called German Toast, but at the onset of WWI the Germans fell out of favor, and we started calling it "French Toast" instead, and the name stuck.

Thank God "Freedom Fries" didn't take. How retarded. What would follow? Freedom kissing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: JJdubblefag]
    #3620224 -

No cross posting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3620227 -

A lot of Johnny Depp discussion tonight in the Pub.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: JJdubblefag]
    #3620286 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: JJdubblefag]
    #3621303 -

french fries were invented by a man from Belgium ( i think it was i the early 20th cent),

back in the day when this guy invented them, to cut something length-wise long and skinny was to "french" it.

I hate the term freedom fries.


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: MrBump]
    #3621444 -

I heard some hick-ass redneck order freedom fries in a restaraunt one time. He asked the waitress for "a side of freedom fries... har har har" and started laughing like a fuckin country bumpkin. I almost threw my water at him. Fucking rednecks....  :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: DNKYD]
    #3621583 -

if i lived in a country who called their fries freedom fries, i'd shoot myself or leave

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3622340 -

..you don't invent french fries
you discover them


--------------------
BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: grphish]
    #3622861 -

Was this name attempted to be imposed over the entire country (all restaurants and such), or was it just in the military cafes?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: The_Surrealist]
    #3622963 -

The_Surrealist said:
Was this name attempted to be imposed over the entire country (all restaurants and such), or was it just in the military cafes?



Not even in Military Cafes, as you call them. It was *only* in Congress' cafeteria. The measure was put out and passed jokingly and only refered to the menu of Congress' personal cafeteria.

... A waste of TIME in my opinion, as they should be actually MAKING laws, as is their JOB, but hey, everyone fucks off at work sometimes.


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: delta9]
    #3623012 -

delta9 said:
... A waste of TIME in my opinion, as they should be actually MAKING laws, as is their JOB, but hey, everyone fucks off at work sometimes.



Actually, I'd say the fewer laws they make, the better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: JJdubblefag]
    #3623040 -

I prefer communist cookies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: Organic]
    #3623238 -

communism (in theory) works

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: freedom fries [Re: DF2K]
    #3623266 -

communism (in practice) never works

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 12-year-old girl arrested and searched for eating a french fry.
( 1 2 all )
TheCheat 3,459 37 07/27/05 09:53 AM
by BetaDelta
* Worldwide Press Freedom Index 2006 Psilocybeingzz 972 1 11/01/06 06:31 AM
by memes
* French bread pizza
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 2,377 26 05/23/05 07:06 PM
by durban_poison
* Maybe I wanna be a french fry. IS THAT SO WRONG???? Hitman203 1,062 15 08/26/06 08:33 AM
by eligal
* Who Makes The Best Fries?
( 1 2 3 all )
DiploidM 4,463 40 03/10/07 12:57 PM
by Skunk420
* which invention would you most like to see?
( 1 2 3 all )
Yoschie99 5,702 49 02/02/07 07:45 PM
by CosmicFool
* What if you just sold Deep-Fried Chicken Skin?
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 6,069 39 03/04/07 05:15 PM
by Slick37c
* Absolute power or absolute freedom Jadian 991 19 03/01/07 05:00 PM
by moho456

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,192 topic views. 4 members, 22 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.