Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3580640 -

ToTheSummit said:
x_TYLER_x said:
I saw a spaceship fly from horizon to horizon in about 10 secs. It came up from the West stopped in mid-air, then raced across the sky in roughly 10 seconds. While it had stopped i got binoculars and looked at it. It had two circles of lights close together. At the time i had been working with my father on his pool. It was pitch dark except for the lights we were working by. I looked up saw it then showed my dad. So i wasn't seeing shit... Also it was one day before a Major meter shower.

Therefore aliens do exist. Thank you and come again.

~Tyler~



Thats your indisputable proof?! :smirk:

......next



umm.....YES IT IS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: TYL3R]
    #3580651 -

Hey dude, thats cool. If its good enough for you then go for it. People belive in all kinds of whacky shit, who am I to say they shouldn't. But you're never gonna convince anyone else with another lame story of a UFO sighting.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3580705 -

Tell me what else it could've been....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: TYL3R]
    #3580787 -

I didn't see it so I can't tell you what you saw. Eyewitness accounts are about the most unreliable source of information in most circumstances. A good book to read about it is "How to think about weird things".

I do know that I've seen all these programs on TV about so-called UFO evidence. I've never seen a single piece of footage that I couldn't explain, and most of them I could duplicate. This one program was called "UFO's: The best evidence caught on tape" and some of the shit they showed was so rediculously stupid that I thought "If this is the best they got then someone needs to try harder!!"

Like I said though...if your happy believing you saw a UFO then go for it. But I think you're just trying to fool yourself into believing it. Somewhere deep inside you probably have your doubts, its just more fun to deny them.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3580870 -

Ever see that movie "Fire in the Sky". That's a true story. They say so at the beginning of the movie so it must be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: Supernova]
    #3580879 -

In fact, the Pilot for The X-Files is based on actual events. I just remembered that. I'm an X-Files junky. Got all seasons on DVD. Loved that show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: Supernova]
    #3580898 -

Thats just the thing..i have no doubt whatsoever. Not in the deepest pit in my soul ! From the moment i saw it i didnt have a doubt and i dont have one at this moment either. Please explain this sighting, since "I've never seen a single piece of footage that I couldn't explain, and most of them I could duplicate"....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: TYL3R]
    #3580927 -

Anyone ever seen the movie Contact? I was watching that today in school.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: Supernova]
    #3580961 -

Yeah, I saw "Fire in the Sky". And I'd read a lot about that incident with Travis Walton long before they ever made the movie. That whole incident was suspicious from the start and many things about the story just didn't hold water. But thats just my opinion on it.

And again Tyler, you ask me to explain something I didn't see. Show me some footage and I'll tell you what I think you saw. Just another generic description won't help me. I could sit here and type a dozen of those myself (from actual events that I've seen) and they would sound like UFO sightings.

But I say again, if you want to believe then thats fine with me. I'm not here to say you can't. I just happen to disagree. My ever-skeptical nature and my rational mind won't allow me to buy into a lot of what others like to believe in.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3580994 -

summit- What exactly is it that you find hard to believe? The existence of extra-terrestrial life or that they have traveled to our planet. If it's the latter, then I understand the skepticism. If it's the former, then I think the rational mind would conclude that in a universe of such immensity there must be intelligent life on other planets. I just can't accept that we are a spontaneous mistake, some freaks of nature. There is more out there. No doubt in my mind. Now, have they developed means for travel of the type that could come to Earth? I don't put it out of mind as an impossibility. In fact, I believe it to be highly probable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3581072 -

My earlier post
ToTheSummit said:
As for ET?  I don't doubt theres other life out there.  The universe is just too large to discount it.  But thy're not sneaking around abducting dudes from trailer parks in Arkansas! :rolleyes:



I don't doubt theres other life out there.  Probably even intelligent life.  Infact, I'd bet on it.

I just haven't seen any evidence that they have "visited" us, nor do I think its within a reasonable amount of probability that any other intelligent life ever will.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3581095 -

How do you explain how we got here?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: Supernova]
    #3581157 -

We "got here" through evolution, I would think....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: Supernova]
    #3581166 -

Theres a lot of theories that might work. I guess I would think that one of these two are most likely to me...

1- The elements for life were all in place (mainly carbon, and some other things). Through some chance reaction (electrical? chemical? who knows) the seeds of life were sparked. Evolution took it from there.

2- The basic "seeds" of life ended up on Earth as a result of cosmic debris. Again, evolution brought life on this planet to the point we are at. In this theory I guess you could truly say that we originate from an alien world.

I'm not closed minded in any way though. I'd love to be proven wrong. It'd be great to see another intelligent race show up and share some of their wisdom with us. I just won't believe it until it really happens. And for now....it hasn't.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3581178 -

I must post one more time and then really, I'm outta here. Even evolutionists admit that something had to initiate the life cycle. In otherwords, there was something (or someone) who got the ball rolling. The big bang theory fails, because someone or something had to light the spark. If there was a single cell from which all life evolved, that cell had to come from somewhere where there were cells. Life is eternal. Understanding that has brought much peace into my earthly existence. I love this life, and I look forward to the one beyond.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: Supernova]
    #3581213 -

While I do think that it is possible that life in other galaxies could exist, I really doubt that intelligent beings capable of interstellar travel would behave as the UFO people say they do...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3581222 -

ToiletDuk said:
While I do think that it is possible that life in other galaxies could exist, I really doubt that intelligent beings capable of interstellar travel would behave as the UFO people say they do...



Couldn't have said it better.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3581233 -

ToiletDuk said:
While I do think that it is possible that life in other galaxies could exist, I really doubt that intelligent beings capable of interstellar travel would behave as the UFO people say they do...



I don't know - some of the smartist people are immature fuckups.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: Cosm]
    #3581512 -

I think, I would hope that there here to help us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will we survive or die [Re: Cosm]
    #3581565 -

We will be alright, unless the world goes to world war 3 before that..I am more scared of our own people on THIS planet then from some other one...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* there's a sick and/or dying bird in my backyard chodamunky 3,474 11 07/28/04 10:34 AM
by Miscusi
* Good Survival Tips
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,677 20 05/30/04 11:13 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* HOW DID WE SURVIVE?
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 6,589 33 06/21/22 12:01 AM
by gamergod88
* Last widow of a Civil War veteran dies KingOftheThing 905 4 06/07/19 02:39 PM
by Konyap
* 11 per cent of the British believed Hitler did not exist
( 1 2 all )
Annom 5,839 34 04/04/22 07:14 PM
by Amanita86
* Police: Man dies after trying to swallow bag of pot
( 1 2 3 all )
Stein 6,893 49 11/20/03 11:02 PM
by OldSpice
* tonight i almost died.....i must smoke now
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,699 24 12/13/03 02:58 PM
by abhi
* When Jerry Died...
( 1 2 all )
kosmic_charlie 3,268 22 03/12/04 04:41 PM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,272 topic views. 9 members, 16 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.