Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
A free Anno with every meal!
    #3560294 -

Is not accepting PM, and I was wonder how he was doing.. So here is my question, how are you doing Anno?  :grin:

Edited by Fliquid (12/30/04 04:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno needs help [Re: Fliquid]
    #3560297 -

He he heehh...  :grin:


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno [Re: Fliquid]
    #3560299 -

I'm doing ok - and yourself?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno [Re: Fliquid]
    #3560309 -

Hi Fliquid! It seems that alot of OTDers are giving him shit lately and I imagine that they send him PMs including their rantings and such.
I'd turn off my PMs as well. :smirk:
I hope he's alright, I like Anno.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno [Re: Vvellum]
    #3560320 -

Today... Reasonable...


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3560326 -

Anno has my respect as well, he's a very interesting individual.


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno [Re: Fliquid]
    #3560330 -

thanks - I try to do good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno [Re: Fliquid]
    #3560332 -

What happened to your avatar? :shocked:
No more pic?


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno [Re: Vvellum]
    #3560358 -

I am talking about Anno the USERname not anno the person behind Bi0, buddy.  :smirk:


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3560360 -

I switch from time to time, but if there are more people who prefer my previous photo instead of the recordplayer.....  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno [Re: Fliquid]
    #3560366 -

Oh, don't get me wrong...I like the new one, but YOUR face was in the other and well....:blush:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3560370 -

Just ask me..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anno has been reborn! [Re: Fliquid]
    #3560394 -

I wish Anno would see the thread I made for him..


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno is a GOD! [Re: Fliquid]
    #3560397 -

Maybe he will. I notice the change in title, silly you.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anno, naked! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3560402 -

Well I need to have a way to get his attention.  :grin:


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anno, just left the building.. [Re: Fliquid]
    #3560406 -

Ah damn, he's already offline..  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marry me Anno! [Re: Fliquid]
    #3560417 -

hehe, cool. It didn't work though. :shrug:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marry me Anno! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3560434 -

I don't get it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marry me Anno! [Re: MOTH]
    #3560445 -

Haha, Hi Ellemy!
Can't you tell we're bored.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anno practicing airboat sailing. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3560466 -

Hey hey! We? I'm not bored, I just wanted to say hi to him but he doesn't recieve PM. So I used my darkside to come up with a devious plan to attract his attention. Unfortunatly it failed..  :sad:


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* That girl in ANNO's avatar??? wiser 974 9 01/05/03 08:37 AM
by moorhsum
* What was the last meal you ate?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 1,934 33 05/17/04 12:53 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* It's true: I can kick Anno around like a ragdoll little grl World Spirit 687 5 07/11/03 07:44 AM
by Anonymous
* The Land Of The Free (A question for Americans) Jackal 3,186 19 08/08/03 07:54 PM
by PDU
* One free giant shrimp from Long John Silver's today! daba 1,418 7 05/14/16 01:34 PM
by Asante
* I Won A Free Trip!!! Where should I go?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 5,308 54 05/09/08 12:37 PM
by blackegg
* Free anti-virus prog, works great, found 6 viruses! bandaid 690 5 08/12/04 04:50 PM
by Worf
* The best things in life is free Mystiq_Shaman 613 6 07/29/04 03:23 PM
by RuNE

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,907 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 231 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.