Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring?
    #3533539 -

I'd like to retain the services of Paw Paw, yet I'm certain his schedule is sure to be crammed full of post whore appointments. Changed his name 2 days ago and has surpassed my post count already! You deserve an award, bro! We're not worthy, we're not worthy! :bow: :bow: :bow:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3533542 -

You don't want to be a post-whore. Trust me.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3533562 -

I know, just pickin' with Paw. I noticed his post count as I was in the cult. forum and thought he deserved some recognition for such a valiant effort. That's gotta be some kind of record because knowing Aloucouna(sp?), I'll bet all those posts(or at least most of them) are relevant. :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3533572 -


13eetleJuice said:
I'd like to retain the services of Paw Paw, yet I'm certain his schedule is sure to be crammed full of post whore appointments. Changed his name 2 days ago and has surpassed my post count already! You deserve an award, bro! We're not worthy, we're not worthy! :bow: :bow: :bow:



take post whore lesson #1 from me: The quote without silly edit of what people say

lesson 2: The quote where you edit what they say

13eetleJuice said:
:grin: :blush: :frown:




and lesson #3 for today is


+1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3533589 -

2Experimental said:
13eetleJuice said:
I'd like to retain the services of Paw Paw, yet I'm certain his schedule is sure to be crammed full of post whore appointments. Changed his name 2 days ago and has surpassed my post count already! You deserve an award, bro! We're not worthy, we're not worthy! :bow: :bow: :bow:



take post whore lesson #1 from me: The quote without silly edit of what people say

lesson 2: The quote where you edit what they say

13eetleJuice said:
:grin: :blush: :frown:




and lesson #3 for today is


+1



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3533597 -

13eetleJuice said:
I know, just pickin' with Paw. I noticed his post count as I was in the cult. forum and thought he deserved some recognition for such a valiant effort. That's gotta be some kind of record because knowing Aloucouna(sp?), I'll bet all those posts(or at least most of them) are relevant. :thumbup:



13eetleJuice said:
P3N0R




+1


--------------------
We Can't Stop Here, This Is Bat Country

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: Redstorm]
    #3533598 -

Redstorm said:
2Experimental said:
13eetleJuice said:
I'd like to retain the services of Paw Paw, yet I'm certain his schedule is sure to be crammed full of post whore appointments. Changed his name 2 days ago and has surpassed my post count already! You deserve an award, bro! We're not worthy, we're not worthy! :bow: :bow: :bow:



take post whore lesson #1 from me: The quote without silly edit of what people say

lesson 2: The quote where you edit what they say

13eetleJuice said:
:grin: :blush: :frown:




and lesson #3 for today is


+1



:mushroom2:



:grin: :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: Redstorm]
    #3533607 -

:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: BitterPill]
    #3533612 -

I... I'm not catching on. I'm kind of a slow learner. Could you guys possibly run through steps 1 through 3 just one more time, please?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3533622 -

13eetleJuice said:
I... I'm so fucking high I can barely see the screen. Oh shit, I think I see a ghost.. he is saying.. please?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3533658 -

when u said post whore.. i actually thought at first that it meant you were a real street whore and looking for treatment after you quit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3533662 -

13eetleJuice said:
I... I'm not catching on. I'm kind of a slow learner. There is cum stuck in my eyes. Could you guys possibly run through steps 1 through 3 just one more time, please?




--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: Jim]
    #3533669 -

lesson 5: the thumbup to congradulate Greatful Jim on a well done mis-edit

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3533676 -

2 thumbs up, that was great!

:thumbup: :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: BrAiN]
    #3533688 -

BrAiN said:
when u said post whore.. i actually thought at first that it meant you were a real street whore. i have been looking for a whore all night. i ingested six pills of e, and drank a twelver of busch light and i need some love ..




--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: Jim]
    #3533742 -

GratefulJim said:
BrAiN said:
when u said post whore.. i actually thought at first that it meant you were a real street whore.  i have been looking for a whore all night.  i ingested six pills of e, and drank a twelver of busch light and i need some love ..






:lol:

You give the people what they want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? *DELETED* [Re: BitterPill]
    #3533812 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: blink]
    #3533833 -

blinkidiot said:
BitterPill said:
GratefulJim said:
BrAiN said:
when u said post whore.. i actually thought at first that it meant you were a real street whore.  i have been looking for a whore all night.  i ingested six pills of e, and drank a twelver of busch light and i need some love ..






:lol:

You give the want to the people


+1




--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: Jim]
    #3533895 -

GratefulJim said:
blinkidiot said:
BitterPill said:
GratefulJim said:
BrAiN said:
I Like Sucking It






:lol:

You give me What I Want


+1






+1


--------------------
We Can't Stop Here, This Is Bat Country

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone available for tutoring me in the art of post-whoring? [Re: Shroom_Herder]
    #26850090 -

post whores suck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New word: "forum whoring" TheShroomHermit 1,277 9 10/22/05 08:33 PM
by Bi0TeK
* Math Tutor encryptor 851 8 03/23/05 06:34 PM
by chinadoll
* thinking of getting some of my art printed... Smack31 2,442 16 06/21/22 12:08 AM
by gamergod88
* I'm going to turn in a whore house for fun
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 3,993 23 08/12/03 10:01 PM
by hort_the_shroom
* All of you are fags and I'm A Whore MoMMaLoID 1,235 6 11/23/02 08:58 PM
by Gumby
* So who can all post in the cheers forum?
( 1 2 all )
Revelation 5,487 27 10/17/02 05:50 PM
by felix
* the pub is infested with post whores
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 10,786 70 03/08/23 11:04 AM
by starfire_xes
* Shroomery Art Thread Ped 1,654 11 02/03/03 09:23 AM
by Parabol(a)

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,304 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.