Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Shroom_Herder]
    #3531606 -

Ive been with this one forever... its not like she doesn't contribute, she just doesnt see the whole picture. 

I shall keep a running log of expenses for the month that I spend on her and her bro.  then at the end of the month I will submit them a bill :smile:


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Jim]
    #3531628 -

Even though this is slightly specific I will still post it.

I am an ameture Reptile enthusiast. In that I have done research, research research. My first reptile was ared-eye tree frog. Whcih I researched for 3 months prior to purchasing. I recognize that value of research.

What annoys me is when I go to a pet store, and see the reptiles in conditions FAR different from the actual required ones. Even worse is when I overhear store clerks telling the wrong info to a potential customer. For example, a few weeks ago I was in a Petsmart looking for turtle food, I overheard a clerk telling a customer:

"Chameleons are easy to care for, just get a bg glass aquarium, put some bendi-vines in there, a water dish and drop a few crickets in everyday and he'll grow for years"

This pissed me off, Chameleons are some of the most DIFFICULT reptiles to keep, they cannot be kept in a glass aquarium, they can't drink from a water dish, they need more variety of foods etc...

I promptly steped in and began explaining the correct info, me and the clerk got in a big fight which cultivated in me going on a store comp, on the kingsnake.com and proving the clerk the correct info, the fallowing day I sent in a little booklet which clearly explained the correct way to care for all the reptiles whcih they kept, I was glad to se them make some changes a few days later. Now they are kept in fine condition.

I have more but Im lazy t type right now.


--------------------
We Can't Stop Here, This Is Bat Country

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Shroom_Herder]
    #3531646 -

ignorance.

i had that problem down in syracuse not too long ago when i was looking at buying a console organ. this salesman fuck was telling me up and down the suzuki doesn't produce the new hammond b-3... then he went on to say they dont make a b-3 anymore, and if they did it wouldn't be $12,000. fucking morons...

http://www.hammondorganco.com/product_set1.htm


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3531774 -

I have a lot of weird pet peeves...so I like this thread. In no particular order....
- Wet Sock. Theres nothing worse than having on a nice pair of dry socks and stepping in a cold puddle.
- Carrot Top from the 1-800-Collect commercials. god he fucking annoys me.
- Liars/Cheaters ...that speaks for itself
- having weed or a cigarette and no lighter anywhere. that sucks.
- ignorance....especially deliberate ignorance.
- when people cant spell, and dont know proper english. it really bothers me for some reason. Examples: "your stupid" or "hi their". very few people get away with that around me. Although, I myself am not entirely sure I know the difference between "than" and "then".
- when people are always late, and dont call
- witnessing bad parenting...some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.
- shallowness
...thats all i can think of right now.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Liz]
    #3531884 -

diffrence between than and then-

I jacked off and squirted my load all over the computer screen, rather than cleaning it right then i let it dry and it's still there.


--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: John]
    #3531890 -

:lol:
i would give another example, but there is no way i could top that.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Edited by GratefulJim (12/22/04 01:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: John]
    #3531951 -

thanks for clearing that up for me.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: John]
    #3532140 -

John said:
diffrence between than and then-

I jacked off and squirted my load all over the computer screen, rather than cleaning it right then i let it dry and it's still there.



Run on sentences.

I jacked off and squirted my load all over the computer screen. Rather than cleaning it right then I let it dry and it's still there.

Hehe, j/k bud. :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3532342 -

I had a friend that called everyone "kid". (Most anoying name ever!)

Forgetting things I just thought of. That's why they call it dope!:crazyeyes:

Celebrity news really bugs me.:cuss:

People who like to let me know how much they hate DMB after they asked me what my DMB tattoo stands for.:finger: 

(By the way,that's Dave Matthews Band.)



:blah:


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Edited by MeatSpace (12/22/04 03:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3532402 -

MeatSpace said:
I had a friend that called everyone "kid". (Most anoying name ever!)





ive had a friend like that. "kid!'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: druqks46]
    #3532455 -

I once had a friend who put th letters "Mc" in front of everything...

"put your McShoes on...",
"Don't McPick on me...",
"What McMovie do you wanna McSee?"



It was so bad that my cats name changed from Mr. Gregor All-maniac to --Mc Gregor-- !



:powerup:


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: druqks46]
    #3532463 -

Hi

People with baaaaad spelling, who obviously type too fast, then don't check what they've just written, ie "I jsut tirped on 400 grasm of shrroms and it was teh gratset expernce of my lfie!!11 LOLLERSKATES!!!"

pEoPlE wHo TyPe lIkE ThIs...it's obviously so much cooler when people have to figure out what you're trying to get across...

Chavs, especially when they call you bruv or boss, or say 'Safe, yeah?' www.chavscum.co.uk

My cats running RIGHT in front of me when I'm trying to feed them, then sticking their head in the bowl to start eating when I'm dishing the food out...still wub em tho :P

and people who can't tell the difference between their, there, they're, and your, you're

rar!

Rich


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: nerdcam]
    #3532492 -

nerdcam said:
Hi

People with baaaaad spelling, who obviously type too fast, then don't check what they've just written, ie "I jsut tirped on 400 grasm of shrroms and it was teh gratset expernce of my lfie!!11 LOLLERSKATES!!!"

pEoPlE wHo TyPe lIkE ThIs...it's obviously so much cooler when people have to figure out what you're trying to get across...



My cats running RIGHT in front of me when I'm trying to feed them, then sticking their head in the bowl to start eating when I'm dishing the food out...still wub em tho :P   
:rolleyes:

and people who can't tell the difference between their, there, they're, and your, you're
:shake:


rar!

Rich







:werd:


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3535036 -

People who say mean things when someone wishes the community a Merry Christmas.


You are very nice JettaJay


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3535213 -

MeatSpace said:
People who say mean things when someone wishes the community a Merry Christmas.


You are very nice JettaJay




Thanks bro as are you and so many more of my fellow Shroomerites !!!!


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: JettaJay]
    #3535321 -

The UK - this isle upon which I wander is getting more and more worrying.
Heat magazine - utter, utter, pointless showbiz wank
Fast Food - not really food
Alcohol - pointless wrecker of lives
Cocaine - see above
Women's shoes - they look shit, hurt the feet, why do women put up with it?
The fashion industry - vacuous
Hollywood movies - mainly expensive offensiveness
The 1980s - culturally speaking, everything has gone downhill since then.
Make-up - especially lip-liner - David Cross is right, it makes the lips look like an arsehole
Chris de Burgh, Phil Collins, Sting, Robert Palmer etc- don't think I need to explain really!
Interior designers - the devils spooge
Garden designers - devils spooge residue
Designers - crusty devils spooge residue
All people in the media industry (oops, that includes me)
Sales people - my proudest moment was when my wife so insulted a salesperson that they hung up on her!
Media students - was one, we were all arseholes, load of ego-maniac backstabbers
Chris Evans, Noel Edmonds, Bruce Forsyth and the whole parade of talentless celebrities
Posh Spice - she is a grey alien
Football (british football) - never seen the point, just a load of balls
All sport - good for exercise but what's the point in watching?
Soap operas - mindlessness which gives people cancer of the imagination
Britney Spears - like a blow-up doll but less realistic
Adoration of The Beatles - okay some good songwriting, but soo whiney and dreary at times as to make you want to shoot your stereo.
Politics - it just doesn't work
The Lord of the Rings - how were so many people convinced that this huge distasteful waste of money on a long drawn out pile of hogwash was of any importance is beyond me - IT'S SHIT, IT'S SHIT, SHITTY SHITTY SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITTY SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT - badly directed, edited, full of CGI (another pet peeve) - and after and hour of the first one I really couldn't have given a toss - y'know what it was, it was SHIT - just my opinion of course
Last of the Summer Wine - piddle
The Lord of the Rings - just have to say again - it was um-tiddly-dum-dum-SHIT-SHIT
Wuthering Heights - naive sexual meanderings of a silly little girl
My job - gotta do something better than type up death notices and chase up adverts
The general public - try working in any capacity where you have to deal with them day by day - they're annoying, singleminded, blinkered morons
Jethro Tull - godawful music
Romance (the film) - pretentious pile of poop, the director is sooo full of hooey
People who didn't get the end of the film Adaptation - it's meant to be shit

out of time

feel better now


--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #3535329 -

whoa... leave jethro tull out of this...



I forgot celebrity boxing....


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Jim]
    #3535333 -

Ya beat me to it  Locomotive breath, Aqualung  :thumbup: :thumbup:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3552524 -

I hate it when people put on a cd and always have to skip around to certain tracks. I feel an album is meant to be listened to in its entirety.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: silversoul7]
    #3552850 -

I don't mind if people are switching songs, but wait till the song is over. I hate when you start listening to a song, and then in a few seconds they change it and keep doing so. I only don't mind if its some shitty music, cause then I don't have to listen to the shitty songs.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pet peeves, Eh?
( 1 2 3 all )
sweetsweet 4,863 42 04/27/07 08:19 PM
by billy145740
* Post your pet peeves
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 4,424 36 06/21/05 04:50 PM
by ToolTroll
* Pet Peeves:
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,603 38 11/12/04 06:53 PM
by Todcasil
* Post Your Pic!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RebelSteve33 17,176 87 05/16/25 06:16 PM
by Shiithead
* Big newb post Altec79 2,302 11 12/31/02 12:32 PM
by Murex
* My One Thousandth Post! trendalM 3,326 19 10/05/17 06:24 PM
by trendal
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* the pub is infested with post whores
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 10,786 70 03/08/23 11:04 AM
by starfire_xes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,283 topic views. 3 members, 35 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.