Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Ravus]
    #3529693 -

how about the drunk people who want to smoke and then drop and break your glass piece and walk away drunk and laughing like its no big deal.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Boom]
    #3529792 -

Booooom said:
People that call other people "Guy" as in "Whats the problem, guy?"







--------------------
We Can't Stop Here, This Is Bat Country

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Shroom_Herder]
    #3529807 -

Shroom_Herder said:
Booooom said:
People that call other people "Guy" as in "Whats the problem, guy?"









lol thats just what i was thinking lol
i diddnt think anyone else would get it though cus that show is like 5 years old isnt it?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: notapillow]
    #3529812 -

how the fuck should I knwo???!

Im so drunk i can barely tyipe!#w


--------------------
We Can't Stop Here, This Is Bat Country

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: notapillow]
    #3529823 -

no one here says 'guy' ... they use a combination of two monikers... 'dude' and 'bud'.

'dude' + 'bud' = 'dudebud'.

don't say 'dudebud'. it's not cool.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: JettaJay]
    #3530704 -

JettaJay said:
Sluts / Slutyness
People who tell newbies wrong info on drugs ... BIG BIG ONE ...
People who tell wrong info on drugs period
People who think they are cool if they are "Thugs" or "Hard" or "Speak Lies about stuff they've done"




People who leave their work for me to do....

Coffee drinkers that make a HUGE mess and don't leave a tip!
TIP YOUR WAITRESS!!!


Definately misleading info, not only is it rude, it's Dangerous!!


There's plenty more


:crazy2: :eek: :crazy2: :eek: :crazy2: :eek: :crazy2: :eek: :crazy2: :eek:


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: JettaJay]
    #3530830 -

what's with all the slut hating?

:heart: sluts :smile:


--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: John]
    #3530837 -

oh a pet peeve of mine is how if a guy sleeps with 30 people he's the man but if a girl does she's a slut. also how a women who is secure and comfortable with sexuality and expresses herself how she deems approiate for HER body, people will label her as a slut :stoned:


--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: John]
    #3531029 -

People who drive when it is slightly raining and have their windshield wipers on really fast. I cant stand this.


--------------------
-merc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: xmercury]
    #3531109 -

Id like to add to the "Guy" thing. Being called "boss" is worse. Some dumbass called me boss 3 times while i was picking up a pizza at his place of work the other night. he had the audacity to call some old guy boss right as i was walking out.

A huge pet peeve is chewing that i can hear. I dont know why i tune my ears to people chewing, but it bugs the hell out of me. Stupid sensitive ears.

How about my parents asking me to work the dvd player for them, because tehy cant take the time to figure out what is wrong or how to hook it up. i never read any damn directions, i learned by trial and error and using common sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: druqks46]
    #3531115 -

Quote:
druqks46 said:

A huge pet peeve is chewing that i can hear. I dont know why i tune my ears to people chewing, but it bugs the hell out of me. Stupid sensitive ears.




how about when someone is all coke'd up and they keep smacking their dry tounge on the roof of their mouth.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: xmercury]
    #3531134 -

#1 Hipocrisy

#2 People who think the rest of the world should conform to thier beliefs and way of life. (lots of christians fall into this category. Not all, but lots)

#3 Arrogance or Lack of humility. (mostly in the case of people who will continue a debate past the point of logic just to keep from admitting they were wrong when it's been so obviously proven so)

#4 Fake people who cover thier true emotions all the time and put on a big show for everyone.

#5 Gross overpricing. And the people who continue to pay those prices. (Example: $8.99 for a Gilette Mach 4 razor that comes with only 2 blades when only 3 years ago you could get the Mach 2 for about $1.99. I mean, c'mon! I'd be willing to bet that it costs the company NO MORE THAN .50 cents each to make those things. But people pay those prices, so those companies are gonna keep charging them.)

#6 Misuse of tax dollars! Wow, I shold have put this one as number one because I feel so strongly about it. (Examples: There is a government funded public zoo in Washington D.C. that recieves $20 Million federal tax dollars each year. Why? I mean, if the people of D.C. want a zoo, let them pay for it! I'm sure if you polled the rest of the states whose tax dollars contribute to the upkeep of that zoo, the results would be nearly unanimous in favor of putting that money elsewhere. Don't you agree? If so, then tell me how this is democracy in action? The majority doesn't rule anymore. Rich congressmen do.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3531144 -

#6 ---- beetlejuice--- you dont believe that a hammer costs $60,000? or a toilet seat costs more than $120,000?


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Jim]
    #3531155 -

hehe, yeah, I remember those as well, but there will always be shady shit like that going on that we can't control due to the simple nature of men being corrupt. We can however lobby to stop these big government programs like the funding of that aforementioned zoo. Nobody cares enough to do anything but talk about it though. *slapself* I violate my pet peeve #1 (hipocrisy) all the time. :lol:

I suppose I feel overwhelmed. I feel like there's really nothing I can do about it. :sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Jim]
    #3531162 -

GratefulJim said:
Quote:
druqks46 said:

A huge pet peeve is chewing that i can hear. I dont know why i tune my ears to people chewing, but it bugs the hell out of me. Stupid sensitive ears.




how about when someone is all coke'd up and they keep smacking their dry tounge on the roof of their mouth.



I havent hung around any coke heads. I consider myself lucky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: druqks46]
    #3531238 -

hehe yes boss is another one of mine...

However, when an Indian guy is saying it (at a gas station for example) it doesn't seem to bother me nearly as much as when guido wannabe tough guys say it (and there are plenty of these types in NJ)

That and "chief"

"How you doin chief"

Even buddy.  Don't patronize me. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Boom]
    #3531244 -

oh and this is quite off topic, but I feel out of my element in every other state. I have NEVER pumped my own gas. NJ and Oregon are the only 2 states that self service gas stations are illegal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Boom]
    #3531249 -

or when my girlfriend asks me to be considerate to inconsiderate people.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Jim]
    #3531589 -

when my girlfriend bitches about money.... for the last 15 months I have paid all the rent, and the grocery bill. For the last four months, I have been not only buying food for her, but her brother. then she has the nerve to argue over money. i could just as well turn the money faucet off.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your pet peeves... [Re: Jim]
    #3531599 -

dump da bitch :thumbup:

seriously, Once I had a gf who alway (everyday) asked for money. One day I was just like "No I cant I have no money" and she was all "WTF You never do anything for me blah blah blah"

she was dumpd that day


:thumbup:


--------------------
We Can't Stop Here, This Is Bat Country

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pet peeves, Eh?
( 1 2 3 all )
sweetsweet 4,863 42 04/27/07 08:19 PM
by billy145740
* Post your pet peeves
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 4,424 36 06/21/05 04:50 PM
by ToolTroll
* Pet Peeves:
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,603 38 11/12/04 06:53 PM
by Todcasil
* Post Your Pic!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RebelSteve33 17,176 87 05/16/25 06:16 PM
by Shiithead
* Big newb post Altec79 2,302 11 12/31/02 12:32 PM
by Murex
* My One Thousandth Post! trendalM 3,326 19 10/05/17 06:24 PM
by trendal
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* the pub is infested with post whores
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 10,786 70 03/08/23 11:04 AM
by starfire_xes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,283 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.