Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineamyloid
Stranger
simple story
    #3528910 - 12/21/04 08:52 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

so i ventured out of my shangri-la, it was too take advantage of a situation that would leave everyone happy with what they got. before it could go down, a member i didnt expect to be present reminded me how hard it is to enjoy yourself around close minded people who are bigger then you. the following is the story, in metaphors.

a delicate leaf spinning and whirling in the wind, and a lion, stomach growling, looking for something to push its teeth through. the irritable cat sees the leaf, and roars that it had better stop what its doing if it wanted to stay alive. the leaf, unaware of itself, let alone the threatened predator, continues to float and flip at the current's whim. the feline interprets this dance as a challenge, the king of the safari must destroy any challenger if he wants to sleep wearing a smirk on his throne. with his imagined kingdom on the line the cat explodes with kinetic energy swatting and batting at the sailing leaf. the ripples in the air thrown at the leaf, just out of the anger's reach, wash it towards the sun. the waves lift the leaf and it catches a gust on a higher plane. as it drifts out of sight, to the leaf there still is neither cat nor leaf. the cat watches the leaf run and smiles, he truely is the superior one.

and now for a walk. it all works out in the end.

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShroom_Herder
Get In...
 User Gallery

Loc: Where The Magic Trees Gro...
Re: simple story [Re: amyloid]
    #3528919 - 12/21/04 08:59 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

so what your saying is.... You did something, someone took offence to that even though you didn't mean anything by it, they got mad at you and such, possibly thought you but you got away?

--------------------
We Can't Stop Here, This Is Bat Country

Offlineamyloid
Stranger
Re: simple story [Re: Shroom_Herder]
    #3529075 - 12/21/04 09:38 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

close.

we pulled into a closed coffee shop, and the gay dude who i didnt think would be there started bitching about how shady it was to sit in the parking lot. at first i just agreed with what he was saying, then he just kept going on and on about it literally yelling and screaming shit. so i piped in some shit to try and make him at least entertain the idea that parking there didnt really matter. and he told me to shut the fuck up because i was testing his patience... so i shut up, and him and the driver kept blabbing about it. after a quite a bit of debate going on i said something else, i forget what... and this sparked the dick head guy to start yelling at me and telling me to shut the fuck up and stay out of it. like the conversation was inpenetratible by my point of view. ive seen him not similar but related to this before, i think its that he is trying to verbally exert his superiority, and make sure everyone knows hes a bad mother fucker, and basically absolutely superior to everyone present. anyway he turned around and started yelling "you dont know me. shut the fuck up." this is the same dude that just got done telling me early what it was like when you get older, he being 3 years older then i. so i said "what does knowing you have to do with anything?" and he just kept yelling shit and started to ask if i wanted to fight. i figured he could probably kick my ass so i said 'you make it very hard for me to enjoy myself around you.. ' and he kept asking if i wanted to do something about it or some shit, so i said 'fuck this' just as the kid we were waiting for showed up. i just walked home, it's only a block away.

i feel like hes infected with something. the presumption that he knows i guess. but whatever it is it makes him unbearable*

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

Edited by amyloid (12/21/04 11:52 PM)

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: simple story [Re: amyloid]
    #3529294 - 12/21/04 10:48 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like you need to find some nicer friends

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: simple story [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3529357 - 12/21/04 11:09 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i want my life back

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub