Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics*
    #3500718 -

Slowly....

This years mids have been absolutely great and coming around xmas time the real good stuff comes out as usual.

I just scored 2 ounces for under the price of 1 oz of beaster herb and the stuff is fucking great.  Its soo potent, smells great(a bulk outdoor that got cured??), and has low seed count(seen some with non but not this potent).  It makes a mess in my space case grinder too... just coated with crystals.

I am happy and showing off :smile:.  FUCK BEASTERS!!!! 

This is my holiday smoke.




My camera sucks to much to do a macro :frown:


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: baraka]
    #3500897 -

Wow, that looks like some quality smoke.  Awesome Deal :smile:


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: baraka]
    #3500941 -

we just smoked a blunt of it between 4 ppl.  So good im goin  back for more tommorow just to stash away :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: baraka]
    #3500985 -

looks kind of wierd to me...pics don't usually do good bud justice though.


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: baraka]
    #3501044 -

looks pretty good, pricey though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: Organic]
    #3501362 -

That is so much weed. Wow. AFOAF only buys it in like quarters (not qps) for like 90 a week, jesus, I have never gone that crazy at one time. I wish I had the cash to drop like that!

Have fun man and be safe - LEOs catch you with that much and you are screwed.


--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: baraka]
    #3501416 -

where i live having 1g of weed is just as bad as having 99 grams of it. Its not even misdemeanor. Misdemeanor is 100g-250 or somthing like that and its felony over that. Getting cought with a pipe is actually worse then having 12g under a QP.

I get such a better deal by the OZ or QP and have a self control. Much smarter for me to buy in bigger quantities and just sit on it. My camera sucks and so did the lighting. The buds are absolutly covered in crystals and are about half orange. Just seaded is the only problem, but there isnt too many. Its dirt cheap for quality in my area.

Beaster flood the market here usually and they suck for how expensive they go. This stuff is just as potent and half the price. Just has beans in it. This stuff actually burns better then must rock hard beasters burn.

I hope potent mids and true high grade shit are a new trend instead of overprice prekiffed beasters in my area.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (12/14/04 11:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: baraka]
    #3502923 -

Reminds me of that old Orange County Surfer bud my OC Surfer friends use to get for $35 a 1/4th.

Its kewl when you got a good hookup on herbs. And especially a come-up helps too. But I ain't really had to worry about getting herbs after getter my prescription for weed. The funny thing is I still buy Mexican Red Bud, and rarely buy the Top-Shelf; especially when you can buy grams of hashish and kief.


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: Its Pat]
    #3503003 -

weed like thta around here would be 170-180/oz maby up to 200$ depending on how good it was


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: baraka]
    #3503010 -

I'm with you, I much prefer that over beasters. I can grab Os for about the price of a q of beast.

No pop & fizzle, a clean gray ash, and a good dutch (cotton candy?) taste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: Organic]
    #3503064 -

Wow dood those look like the mids I got maybe we have the same hookup

Beasters have been pushed out of the market here also, i couldn't be happier.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: kronnyQ]
    #3503316 -

FUCK BEASTERS!!! :smile:


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: felix]
    #3503336 -

felix said:
pics don't usually do good bud justice though.



so true so true.



--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: baraka]
    #3503363 -

it looks like the shwag i use to buy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: baraka]
    #3503384 -

"end beaster" - hemostats


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #3503511 -

Hah, if thats shwag u dont live where i do. Shwag = stuff that has been pressed.

This stuff wasnt bricked and it actually has a decent cure. Weed can get a bout 20 times worse then that.



that is shwag and it goes about 1/2 - 1/3 the price as the mids.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: baraka]
    #3503910 -

Man, I never saw weed that looks that bad where I live :grin:
You say people pay money for that ?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Beasters Pushed Out of Market! *pics* [Re: baraka]
    #3503946 -

baraka said:
Hah, if thats shwag u dont live where i do. Shwag = stuff that has been pressed.

This stuff wasnt bricked and it actually has a decent cure. Weed can get a bout 20 times worse then that.



that is shwag and it goes about 1/2 - 1/3 the price as the mids.




That's marijuana? It looks like someone took some sewar rats and bashed them with a hammer. No way in hell would I smoke that.
















Ok, yeah I would.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why i dont smoke beasters :) *pic*
( 1 2 all )
baraka 16,416 29 11/15/04 12:31 AM
by Vvellum
* How Do I Find A Legit Darknet Market
( 1 2 all )
Ashtray161 1,791 32 02/13/26 08:16 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* What are "beaster" and "headies"
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 8,224 33 02/19/05 03:32 PM
by Its Pat
* Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 10,844 30 06/03/17 01:16 PM
by ModestMouse
* Fruity Spice (pics)
( 1 2 3 all )
cisole 2,811 47 10/22/04 05:29 PM
by cisole
* The pipe thread:post a pic of yours
( 1 2 3 all )
cubanB 13,156 54 02/19/03 03:01 PM
by daba
* New form of marketing strategy for movies...I fell for it! orizon 758 1 01/04/04 05:23 AM
by ImYourSpedFriend

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,366 topic views. 6 members, 36 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.