Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Salviaworld.com = Scammers!
    #3451126 -

Just letting everybody know,
I ordered 1g of 15x extract ($20) from salviaworld.com and they sent me 1g of regular dry crushed up salvia leaf. I emailed them, curious as to whether they scammed me or if it was simply a human error, but they havn't replied.

I don't suggest buying salvia from them.


--------------------
:cussing::whip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salviaworld.com = Scammers! [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #3451144 -

how is it supposed to come?? im just curious myself, ive never smoked it before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salviaworld.com = Scammers! [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #3451171 -

you sure it's regular leaf and not 15x enhanced leaf?


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salviaworld.com = Scammers! [Re: gdman]
    #3451313 -

I've only seen plain leaf and 10x, but I could tell without a doubt the difference.

However, the non standardized I've never seen, so maybe it'd be harder to visually detect.


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salviaworld.com = Scammers! [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3451335 -

I have some 6x sititng here, without a doubt 6x.. looks like plain old dried crushed leaf.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salviaworld.com = Scammers! [Re: gdman]
    #3451473 -

I just looked at some 10x i have (i'm sure its 10x).. and it looks exactly like plain old crushed leaf

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salviaworld.com = Scammers! [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #3451481 -

I guess for myco, there is only one way to find out if he was ripped off :wink:.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salviaworld.com = Scammers! [Re: gdman]
    #3451502 -

Quote:
gdman said:
you sure it's regular leaf and not 15x enhanced leaf?




totally what I was going to say, try it and find out :smile:
edit; damn you, taking words out of my mouth again!


--------------------

Edited by blinkidiot (12/05/04 07:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salviaworld.com = Scammers! [Re: blink]
    #3451752 -

If it is real then its standardized, Which is more refined so it looks like plain leaf. Non standardized looks like it has a resin all over it. Leaves alot of the stuff your trying to get rid of. But lots of people like non standerdized cause you can realy see the extra potency.


--------------------
Shaman's Palace
FREE Gift's with EVERY ORDER !!
QUICK shipping !10% Shroomery Member Discount!
www.ShamansPalace.com
Questions - Sales@Shamanspalace.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salviaworld.com = Scammers! [Re: ShamansPalace]
    #3452805 -

you can tell, 15x will be a blackish powder

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salviaworld.com = Scammers! [Re: OJ]
    #3452940 -

It saya on the salviaworld site that all their extracts are standardized, so I would presume that it all would look like regular leaf. Never know till you try it though.


--------------------
Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salviaworld.com = Scammers! [Re: Lifenergy]
    #3453776 -

for the vendor it's a pain in the ass when a customer starts complaining without knowing what he says...


FH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salviaworld.com = Scammers! [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #3467080 -

So did you try it? I think that it is very important for you to substantiate your claim or repeal it. There is no need for invalidated slander against honest hard working people. So please follow this up!


--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone tried this new 15x standardized Kratom extract? Svperstar 3,536 8 12/05/05 10:16 PM
by whitegreyhat
* Salvia Standardized 20x Extract Lawrence 715 1 10/11/03 03:26 AM
by SixCee
* Extraction of psilocybin Stonehenge 7,127 5 10/23/04 02:14 PM
by Stonehenge
* Smoking Salvia Extracts THE KRAT BARON 1,240 8 03/11/04 03:57 PM
by HarveyWalbanger
* Salvia Divinorum Salvinorin Extraction & Refinement FAQ 6.8
( 1 2 all )
Divinorum 16,046 24 01/02/18 01:24 PM
by Solipsis
* How to make standardized Salvia Divinorum Incense Divinorum 10,218 11 09/07/07 09:48 PM
by TurntableJunky
* Extracting opium (informational purposes only) shaganoz 274,617 11 06/04/25 02:58 PM
by clewis69
* Giganthum Morning Glory extracts & experiences thread tregar 12,339 6 06/02/26 12:14 PM
by ft116

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,113 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.