Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineadeeez
Stranger
Loc: Seattle, WA
Anyone who knows anything about shrooms reply
    #343942 - 06/18/01 09:27 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Alright, thanks for taking the time to even read my post. 2 of my friends are planning on shrooming on Monday, and I've been researching for a few hours on amount, what kind, etc. but I want some first hand advice on how to make my friends have a really good shrooming experience. It is their first time, and I'm just trying to get some good info on how to make it the best possible experience. Anything will help, amount (they are buying 4grams on Sat.), kinds to look for, um, anything. Thanks a lot, this will really help me help them out.

--------------------
You can call him Ray, or you can call him Jay. You can call him Ray Jay, but ya doesn't have to call him....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGrimace
enthusiast
Loc: Oregon
Re: Anyone who knows anything about shrooms reply [Re: adeeez]
    #343967 - 06/18/01 09:49 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, you have come to the right place, so here it goes. First off, ass far as the type of mushroom , that is nearly impossible to tell if they are dried and crumbly. It is never as say buying mushrooms off the street as it is growing your own, and that is why most of us here choose to grow our own. It will come down to how well you know and trust your source. Use your judgment.

As far as dosage, I would suggest taking no more than 3 grams for their first time. I think 4 would be a bit much. It's better to go a little lite and get the feel of the drug than to overdo things. 2.5 grams is still and absolutely incredible experience for the first time.

Second.... the key factors in having a good trip are mood and setting. Make sure everyone is relaxed, free of agitation and well rested. Basically, make sure they are in a good mood. The setting should be very peacefull. A walk in nature is always a plus. It must be somewhere that is comfortable for your friends and I don't advise them to go to a party or any other social event.
Third....if things get too intense for one of them, try to get them to calm down. Remind them that they have taken a drug and the effects will wear off in time. Comfort them. Have them lay down and breath deeply. Talk about positive stuff. The key idea here is to get there mind off of the negative thoughts.
Fourth....Have some good music picked out for the occasion. Music is great to listen to while the shrooms are kicking in and while they are wearing off.
Having a little weed is also a good idea as it can calm some people down really fast.

Remember, setting and mood. Keep it positive and your friends should have a great time. Be excited about the whole adventure.

Hope this helps.

Grimace

"Is there any way of knowing..... which direction we are going?!!! YES!"

--------------------
"Is there anyway of knowing........which direction we are going?!! Yes!"
Mr. Wonka

OfflineGrimace
enthusiast
Loc: Oregon
    #343971 - 06/18/01 09:53 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Oh yeah, I forgot. Be sure to let us know how it goes. May the shrooms roll your way!

Grimace

"Is there any way of knowing..... which direction we are going?!!! YES!"

--------------------
"Is there anyway of knowing........which direction we are going?!! Yes!"
Mr. Wonka

Offlineadeeez
Stranger
Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: Anyone who knows anything about shrooms reply [Re: Grimace]
    #343975 - 06/18/01 09:57 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks a lot. As far as the source, it is a good friend who just happens to have connections. The place is a big house in a quiet neighborhood with no one home but me and them. Before I read your reply, I started to think about some different songs I could play to help with the mood. The weed part is covered. And again, thanks. Any other tips are greatly appreciated.

--------------------
You can call him Ray, or you can call him Jay. You can call him Ray Jay, but ya doesn't have to call him....

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#344085 - 06/19/01 12:31 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

make sure you get outside and into nature, thats still the best advice i can think of
nature is amazing, and even after the trip you'll love nature so much more than ever before

We're all mad here...

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#344086 - 06/19/01 12:33 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

AND DONT FREAK OUT! i actually think that freaking out is hard to do on the first trip because you dont really know what to expect (at least thats how it was for me)
believe me youll have tons of fun
good luck
wish i was you ;)

We're all mad here...

OfflineDoctorGonzo
Stranger
Loc: Toronto, Canada
    #344309 - 06/19/01 09:36 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

If you want to be a hero later in the night, here's what you do. Buy some of those little suprise bags(the kind they use at kids parties, with the space to write a name on) and personalize each one. Pack each one full of jello shooters, weird space candy, scooby-doo stickers, tootsie pops and any personal touches you see fit. DO NOT tell anyone about this untill you have just started to come down. Often you'll find that the shock and sheer joy of all this fantastic candy and stuff will send you into another peak. Everyone will think that you are the shroom master when you pull out these bags of mystery! As your atourney, I advise you to take those mushrooms and drink rediculous amounts of alcohol! Have a happy trip friend!

Do or do not, there is no try.

--------------------
Do or do not, there is no try.

Offlinedragoon
enthusiast

Re: Anyone who knows anything about shrooms reply [Re: DoctorGonzo]
    #344354 - 06/19/01 10:54 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

All attorneys are evil, don't ruin your shrooms with alcohol.

Control for smilers can't be bought.

OfflineBubble
Stranger
Re: Anyone who knows anything about shrooms reply [Re: dragoon]
    #344600 - 06/19/01 06:43 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Are you crazy??>
You take 3 shots of wild turky in under a min.
Then you eat Your shrooms.
oh man you are in for a good time

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone who knows anything about shrooms reply [Re: Bubble]
    #344620 - 06/19/01 07:12 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

i prefer weed ... alcohol is fun by itself but it feels so ugly compared to shrooms, i wouldnt want to mix that shit.

We're all mad here...

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #344707 - 06/19/01 09:01 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Don't let them mix shrooms with any other drug for their first time. Make sure you do it in a comfortable place (your house, or one of their houses) where you are absolutely SURE that no parents, or any other sober person, is going to walk in on you. There's no better way to freak out someone who is a little anxious about tripping than to force them to talk to a parent while tripping.

Type of shrooms...doesn't matter too much. If you're buying...just take what you can get. As for dose....don't let them do more than 2.5g first time. I did 2 my first time....and wow. Total insanity.

Above all....DON'T TALK TO THEM THE WHOLE TIME! Lots of people like to keep to themselves while tripping. If you constantly ask "are you tripping yet", "what are you seeing", "do you like this", "are you freaking out", or any other question you can think of...it will probably make the trip less than great for your friends.

Let them be. If they talk to you, yeah you can talk back by all means. Just say crazy things. "You know I met a hyper-intelligent shade of the color blue the other day. Oh yeah, great guy, he was!". Before you know it, everyone will be swapping stories pulled from the recesses of their minds, having to do with the most insane things you could possibly imagine.

Have fun, and let us know how it goes :-)

-----------------------

You, too, can become a Sideburn Wearing Drug Buddy.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone who knows anything about shrooms reply [Re: trendal]
    #344718 - 06/19/01 09:06 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

first time i tripped acid my dad talked to me for about 5 minutes right after the peak ended, i talked perfectly (i think) and he didnt suspect a thing. however i would also advise against running into your parents, not fun in any case.

We're all mad here...

Offlinegreenplato
boogeyman

Toys! [Re: adeeez]
    #344731 - 06/19/01 09:36 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I whole heartedly agree with DoctorGonzo's post about party favors. It's easy to take some drugs and watch a movie, but totally boring. Create an evening that will make you friends say "I haven't had that much fun since I was a kid!"

Go out to a toystore and buy a bunch of goofy toys. Bubbles, nerf guns, coloring books, and stuffed animals are all lots of fun. Get anything silly, brightly colored, or interactive. Kid's toys can give your friends something fun to devote their attention to, or can help with group interaction (bringing introspective people out of their shell). Keep them all hidden until it's play time. When you pass them out you will be the hero of the night.

On my second time shrooming, a friend gave me a cat toy. I played with it for hours, I still have it. It was totally random, totally unexpected, and more fun that I thought possible.

And, if possible, go out and rent a gorilla suit. Sneak off and put it on and then run back and see what develops.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order