Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Small Bowl Problem Solved (Pictures)
    #3419513 -

I know I already posted this in OTD, but, OTD isnt open to non-members so I thought I'd share it here too


So this is my bong, it was real cheap but worth buying, (something like 7$ CND) anyway, the only problem is the tiny bowl that came with it. So I decided to roll a special little something just for it.



So I took 2 rolling papers out, licked-glued one onto the other to form a sort of square.



Then I folded one side over to create a triangle, then used the glue edge, licked, and sealed it.



And now you have a cone....



SO pack it with herb (chopped up paper was used for demo purposes) and then twist the end, cut a hole in the bottom or pole little holes in the bottom, whatever you want to do.



Works like a charm


--------------------

Edited by LuNaTiX (11/28/04 02:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small Bowl Problem Solved (Pictures) [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #3419581 -

wow thats tight :laugh:
good job


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small Bowl Problem Solved (Pictures) [Re: notapillow]
    #3419595 -

cooooo-L :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small Bowl Problem Solved (Pictures) [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #3419624 -

that reminds me of making a 'tulip'. you also need such a cone for that

found this on google:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small Bowl Problem Solved (Pictures) [Re: stefan]
    #3420020 -

Haha yeah thats basicly what it is, the end of a tulip upside down


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small Bowl Problem Solved (Pictures) [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #3420089 -

genius.. pure genius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small Bowl Problem Solved (Pictures) [Re: druqks46]
    #3420198 -

Haaaa wicked d00d. Also an alternative to a small bowl is stronger weed  :biggrin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small Bowl Problem Solved (Pictures) [Re: kronnyQ]
    #3425225 -

haha that is true, but this is perfect for parties and big sessions.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small Bowl Problem Solved (Pictures) [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #3425494 -

grand idea ~ mad props ~ invest in a glass peice ~ much tastier

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Small Bowl Problem Solved (Pictures) [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #3425552 -

LuNaTiX said:
I know I already posted this in OTD, but, OTD isnt open to non-members so I thought I'd share it here too


So this is my bong, it was real cheap but worth buying, (something like 7$ CND) anyway, the only problem is the tiny bowl that came with it. So I decided to roll a special little something just for it.



So I took 2 rolling papers out, licked-glued one onto the other to form a sort of square.



Then I folded one side over to create a triangle, then used the glue edge, licked, and sealed it.



And now you have a cone....



SO pack it with herb (chopped up paper was used for demo purposes) and then twist the end, cut a hole in the bottom or pole little holes in the bottom, whatever you want to do.



Works like a charm



Man, I used to do the very same thing except it kept burning up and my weed would get on the floor.


--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tulip Hitting piece highc 335 0 05/19/08 06:35 PM
by highc
* Picture Time... Show Your Stuff!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 63 64 )
RebelSteve33 140,672 1,266 08/27/04 10:31 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* The Random Picture Thread
( 1 2 all )
daba 2,961 21 12/30/03 12:10 AM
by moana123
* Someone should make "harmless?" parody pictures
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 7,449 41 04/22/03 10:49 AM
by Learyfan
* I have a terrible problem, please help! Druginduced 717 9 01/02/04 01:34 PM
by Ripple
* fighting with 2X4's, beer bottles, I saved em with a bowl Noviseer 1,010 4 09/01/03 01:33 AM
by Xochitl
* Post some pictures... (A quasi-narcissistic thread)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Adamist 20,989 114 01/06/04 04:17 PM
by notapillow
* Dreadlock Pictures...
( 1 2 3 all )
Hooty 9,459 51 10/13/03 01:18 AM
by buckwheat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
841 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.