Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
celphones, rain, and hallucinations
    #3422352 - 11/29/04 09:50 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Well, on an impulse I ate a single mushroom about half an inch long last night with a Rice Krispy Bar (which masked the awful taste very effectively). I guess the strain is very very strong. Someone told me it was a strain from the 1970's, whatever the hell that means.

I used to trip frequently but I haven't wanted to for awhile on account of it being way too intense for my feeble little mind to handle. What I crave is stability, cleanliness, and a sharp focus in life. I want to be professional at something and have a strong sense of responsibility and caring for those close to me. I don't like feeling out of control, but I must say it was an interesting night.

It was cold and rainy and me and 3 friends ran around in the dark outside with two pitbulls, followed by hours of uncontrollable laughter and word games with White Pony nashing its teeth on the stereo.

I'm faced with the choice of continuing school here or moving out to California to go to school there which will probably take alot more effort. But I'm faced with the notion that if I only live once, why not take every opportunity handed to me. Everything else is just details, right?
I don't know. I thought about this alot on mushrooms... what it means to be living and learning something and sacrificing energy for something that will make you happier in the long run.

I was up until 4 a.m. and got about 3 hours of sleep, and now I'm going to school for about 8 hours where I'm sure I'll be twisted out of my gord. I have assignments that must be completed and a girl that I'm not sure how to act to.

Standing outside in the rain talking on a celphone listening to a female talk about aztecs, while the ground begins to flow and pattern out, and you think you just stepped in dogshit.

I think I need to put in more effort.

21 confused alive

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: celphones, rain, and hallucinations [Re: Grav]
    #3422422 - 11/29/04 10:55 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Damn, good luck with those assignments...

Sounds like your livin life man  :thumbup: :mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub