Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
holy crap I'm totally jamming too 5ive right now
    #3414596 -

If it sounds like a boy band, wrong "5ive". :laugh: 

otherwise it's a very good spacey doomey metal. like a super ambient pink floyd.


--------------------
Cylon and Garfunkel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: holy crap I'm totally jamming too 5ive right now [Re: HandsomeDave]
    #3414625 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: holy crap I'm totally jamming too 5ive right now [Re: CherryBom]
    #3414673 -

actually, I prefer the s/t


but no!  the other 5ive! :grin:


--------------------
Cylon and Garfunkel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: holy crap I'm totally jamming too 5ive right now [Re: HandsomeDave]
    #3415363 -

yeah ive listened to 2 of their cds. pretty cool shit. im pretty sure the cover pink floyds "one of these days" on one of their albums. and they had really nice packaging.

k


--------------------
----------------------------------------
we hope that you choke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ended my pot break...holy crap. OneMoreRobot3021 1,699 16 03/03/05 12:37 PM
by KristiMidocean
* holy crap Amethyst_Acid 624 4 02/21/05 01:10 PM
by beejay
* bonnaroo line up(like holy fucking shit man!)
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 8,806 42 02/22/04 10:35 AM
by Adom
* Holy Crap!
( 1 2 3 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 3,066 45 09/06/04 01:40 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Holy Crap! I am such an idiot! Source 923 10 12/23/04 12:04 PM
by Source
* holy crap that was close! kadakuda 525 5 12/14/04 07:42 PM
by kadakuda
* I'm a complete total... CaRnAgECaNdYS 504 4 08/20/04 10:14 PM
by funkymonk
* HOLY FUCKING SHIT BATMAN.
( 1 2 all )
bf6 2,785 22 12/08/04 07:53 AM
by bf6

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
456 topic views. 1 members, 64 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.