Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
what messenger do you use most...POLL *DELETED*
    #3358155 -

Post deleted by ricyjo

Reason for deletion: fack



Votes accepted from the dawn of the universe until the end of time

View the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what messenger do you use most...POLL [Re: ricyjo]
    #3358164 -

good thing it works.

Msn


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what messenger do you use most...POLL [Re: ricyjo]
    #3358177 -

I use yahoo most:
poisonparadise04

I use msn as well:
desireesden2003@hotmail.com

I don't use aol anymore


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what messenger do you use most...POLL [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3358187 -

I use Aim, same chat name is my name here on the shroomery...(but do I keep it online, depends on the day and time of day, and other reasons..

Edited by skunk78395 (11/14/04 12:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what messenger do you use most...POLL [Re: Skunk420]
    #3358387 -

it is kind of funny, I got a pop up ad right after I posted this from AIM, and I had my messanger turned off...i must have hidden spy ware indeed...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what messenger do you use most...POLL [Re: Skunk420]
    #3358463 -

It does. AIM also installs "WeatherBug" on your computer, which is spyware. I don't trust anything from AOL...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what messenger do you use most...POLL [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3358490 -

It was trippy, I did a virus scan and a adaware scan earlier today, and I notice that..I am not surprized now

Edited by skunk78395 (11/14/04 01:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what messenger do you use most...POLL [Re: Skunk420]
    #3358565 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what messenger do you use most...POLL [Re: Merkin]
    #3358570 -

aim- viciouspy or
yahoo- chaotickitten


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hendrix vs The Beatles Poll *DELETED* theorganicdomino 636 7 03/07/05 08:20 AM
by Fliquid
* Poll: *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Supernova 4,388 43 04/27/05 10:17 AM
by mygodisme
* Why do you smoke pot? (Poll)
( 1 2 all )
blink 2,634 29 01/04/05 03:25 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* The Best Munchies *Poll* *DELETED* TYL3R 565 5 12/31/04 01:08 PM
by nerdcam
* wicked cool polls *DELETED* Adden 329 5 04/30/05 01:16 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* The Best Munchies *POLL* *DELETED* TYL3R 496 4 12/31/04 12:31 PM
by shirley knott
* What OS do you use? Poll.
( 1 2 all )
nooneman 850 38 03/10/18 07:03 AM
by Not Responding
* anyone got a hotmail account? AlmaTron 937 15 09/02/04 02:06 AM
by kadakuda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
699 topic views. 2 members, 32 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.061 seconds spending 0.037 seconds on 19 queries.