Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25051289 -

Dual booted xubuntu/Windows 7.. Have to keep windows around for the wife's cricut software.. Although I have an iPad and galaxy phone.. Whatever hardware xubuntu cannot resurrect, lubuntu can. If I am using a public computer, I boot tails..

I keep hearing about archlinux.. What is the word on that?

And totally agree, Windows 7 is the peak.

I find transmission in Linux to be the superior torrent client.. YouTube-dl makes it easier to download a video than to actually even load it in a browser...

Oh, and my jeeps tires will crawl through your mud pit...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: Pyroboy4206]
    #25051298 -

I use my phone like a normal person. Pcs...  :lol:

That's like asking what type of pager are you using.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: Not Responding] * 1
    #25051988 -

You have to like computers to be interested, I admit. But I do love me some computers. Big old dusty ones with giant floppy disk drive and com port mouses yes sir. New ones with 16 cores and 32gb of ram and 2TB M2 SSD fuck yes :drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: nooneman]
    #25052290 -

I've built my fair share. I even use to dual boot win 7/ Ubuntu.

Thing is, I don't download or torrent pull anything. I have a gbox so I don't need a pc for movies or music either. I'm also a console guy so I don't need a pc for games.

I still have my pc which runs win 10... I HATE  win 10.

Really, my phone is perfect for the light surfing that I do.

:shrug:


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: nooneman]
    #25052493 -

Im rocking Windows Vista. Still love it.

I know i know, its old as fuck. Still need to upgrade. Someday.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek šŸ‘Øā€šŸ”¬ | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. šŸŒŽšŸŒšŸŒ                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | šŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method šŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25052503 -

Vista? Fuck man, that one sucked hard. XP was great, and 7 now takes the spot. I had high hopes for 10 but it seems shit. I stayed with XP waaaaay after it stopped being supported, will probably do the same with 7.

I spend all day on Linux command lines at work, so I like having something easy and pretty when I get home.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25052507 -

Why so much Vista hate?

:unwanted:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25052514 -

Same reason I hate 8 too. They always fuck one up in between the good ones. 10 is loads better than 8 but not enough.

Trust me man, put it on 7/64-bit, install on SSD and crank your RAM up high as you can. It'll be sooooo fucking slick compared to what you've got now.

Considering the hours I put into these things, I reckon they're worth putting a bit of money into.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25052518 -

Windows 2000 was pretty cool for the time. One thing I don't like about Windows 10 is that there is no classic theme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: nooneman]
    #25052534 -

I couldn't answer because you don't have RSTS or OS/2 on your poll.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: Enlil]
    #25052543 -

Do you even COBOL bro?


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #25052547 -

Not as much as I used to, but I still TECO on the daily.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: Enlil]
    #25052620 -

OS/2 was awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25052642 -

Crazy_Horse said:
OS/2 is awesome.



Fixed.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: Enlil]
    #25052675 -

I only use it windows for space pinball 3D

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: cannabinated]
    #25053255 -

Ubuntu for every day stuff

My gaming PC has Windows 10 because I only use it for Steam and downloading media

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: nooneman]
    #25053318 -

Why the fuck is Unix an option lmao

I use Ubuntu because it plays well with the toolkit we use for work. Its also speedy and has no bloat. If I had the money Id buy a faster machine and either set up a dual-boot or just put windows on my secondary, for games.


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: ModestMouse]
    #25053804 -

You can get oracle solaris, freeBSD, and more. I tried the first two.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What OS do you use? Poll. [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25053816 -

Buddikai sucks dick.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Which would win in a fight? (add your poll)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Nashbar 6,951 83 06/06/06 07:21 AM
by Asante
* Poll: what do you think of bush?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
FreeLaws1_6 4,934 70 02/03/05 10:05 PM
by Vvellum
* If I could resurrect one person...
( 1 2 all )
KidgardFromSRQ 2,342 33 12/17/06 04:34 PM
by Spooge
* Shroomerite Age Poll
( 1 2 3 all )
Mighty Bop 2,777 58 08/21/05 03:26 PM
by blissedout
* The Best Munchies *POLL*
( 1 2 3 all )
TYL3R 3,036 45 01/01/05 05:40 PM
by RRhoads
* the official tough poll thread
( 1 2 3 all )
Todcasil 5,182 40 04/25/05 01:17 AM
by SuperMario
* Random Poll.
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,023 38 11/15/04 09:24 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Aqua Teen Hunger Force Poll
( 1 2 3 all )
coralrives 5,280 42 04/21/07 05:42 AM
by Yrtlzmo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
850 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.