Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Pet Peeves:
    #3350565 -

I hate it when you're at the mid to back part of a lane, waiting for a light to turn green, and when it finally does turn green, it takes a good twenty seconds for the people at the front of the lane to register, "Oh look, the light turned green, time to go now."

As far as I'm concerned, if you're at the front of a lane, you have a responsiblity to the other drivers to drive through ASAP. I never wait more then three seconds to drive through and it pisses me off when braindead people at the front of the lane are reading a magazine/chatting on the cellphone/putting on makeup WHEN THE LIGHT IS GREEN AND THERE IS A HUGE LINE OF PEOPLE WAITING TO GET THROUGH THE LIGHT BEHIND THEM.

This happens to me all the time. I'm shorttempered right now due to lack of sleep so sorry for the rant but that really pisses me off.

Anyone want to share a particular pet peeve that really gets on your nerves?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: MOTH]
    #3350581 -

I hate when I'm turning on a highway that has a speedlimit of 55+ and as I'm slowing down to turn, the people behind me are slowly pulling into the opposite lane to fucking pass me. I have pulled in the other lane many times and came to an almost complete stop before turning just to fuck with those people.

I also hate the people at the red-lights like you're talking about.


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: MOTH]
    #3350592 -

I am a spelling and grammar nazi. When people say "Your" instead of "You're" and "Their" instead of "They're", man, that drives me up the wall!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: adrug]
    #3350597 -

I know what you mean, I feel you're pain. People and they're damn grammar prollems.

:running and hiding:


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: MOTH]
    #3350599 -

Lol, it may sound silly...but it annoys me when people repeat themselves for no reason. I prefer precision of thought and language, and tend to view repetition as sloppy and unnecessary :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: trendal]
    #3350614 -

me, I hate when someone's at a light and they want to make a left turn, but they don't move out into the intersection and get caught at the light.


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: trendal]
    #3350627 -

elitist people,
and people who take themselves incredibly seriously drive me NUTS!


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: Silven]
    #3350633 -

/me beats Silven with a large stick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: adrug]
    #3350639 -

:doh: .. My head..

Ooo, I got a good peeve.

I hate when people preach to me about substances I know more about than them, like telling me that mushrooms fry my brain and LSD is eating my spinal fluid and soon I'll be nothing but a vegetable.  "Their" obviously not as smart as they think.


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: Silven]
    #3350648 -

damn, that drives me nuts too :lol:

i seem to have that problem with heavy drinkers,
they like to tell me how i'm killing myself while they pound they're liquor.

there so dumb

:wink:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: MOTH]
    #3350687 -

lots of drivers piss me off. especilly what you said.. if you're at the front of the line.. its YOUR JOB to nail the accelerator the MILLISECOND the light turns green, so the 500 cars behind you have a chance to get through.. I hate those fuckers that pause out for 3-7 seconds after the light turns green, then there is usually 5 dumbasses behind them that pause out, so only like three fucking cars get through the light. When I'm in a left turning lane, you can be damn sure that I will be through the intersection and out of the way a second after the light turns green.

hmm what else.. stupid fucks that drive in the left lane in a two lane road going the speed limit or slower and driving the same speed as the car next to them... effectively creating a moving roadblock for anyone trying to get past. GET OVER IN THE RIGHT LANE YOU FUCK@!

oh yeah, I also hate old people driving..you know the kind.. 80 year old man/lady... white hair.. face all close to the windshield.. driving 5 mph... and stupid ass people talking on their cellphones/putting on makeup/doing a crossword puzzle while they are trying to navigate a 2 ton moving vehicle. FUCKING DRIVE!@

I guess driving is my biggest pet peeve.. but I have many others. For example, belligerance..know-it-allism...holier-than-thouism.. the list goes on


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: lukeboots]
    #3350710 -

:lol:

Yea that and peer pressurers.  I can't stand it when I see some idiot who can't even spell his name right telling someone that they're a pussy because they can't drink 45 beers like them or how they smoked 19 pounds of weed yesterday and that my little 2 doobie shit is pathetic.

People should only drink/smoke/whatever to their own personal limits, not be pushed into overdosing or anything because of someone elses uncontrolled ego.


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: Silven]
    #3350715 -

People who press the Cross walk button more than once, thinking it will make the Walk light appear Faster....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: Tre_Selor]
    #3350903 -

Loud ppl
Obnoxious ppl
Shallow ppl
People who come to me with sentences that start with "Chryss I heard..."
When ppl tell me I can't do something
When ppl tell me I have to do something
Ppl who sit behind me in class and cough all class long
Ppl who refuse to see
When I can't get good reception on my cellphone
Ppl who want to ask me something, but just wont' come out and say it!
(okay i live in a dorm with a bunkbed so...) When I, scale the damn bed, lay down, and then have to pee like 5 mins later
Ppl who block their numbers!
Having to ask ppl to come pick me up, and then theyre really late
Ppl who always have excuses, it's never their fault
//
\\
//
\\
//
\\
//
\\
//
\\
//
\\
//
\\
//
\\
//
\\
//
\\
\/
And like a whole bunch of other stuff...


--------------------
I Refuse To Say I'm Lost Just Because I Don't Know Where I Am

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: NuperSova]
    #3350949 -

Shallow people, those who *must* constantly engage or be engaged in a clique...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: MOTH]
    #3350969 -

I hate it when people ask me if my piercings hurt.
I hate it when people ask me why my hair is pink.
I hated my old job and the annoying customers, I wanted to kill them all.
I hate when people think im punk because I hate punk music.
I hate loud annoying petty girls.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: Robotic_touch]
    #3351002 -

You need a hug. Just kiddin. I know what you mean about people askin about piercings, hair, tattoos, etc. It gets to be a pain answering the same questions all the time.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: Robotic_touch]
    #3351016 -

So did your guy's piercings hurt?

(I'm such an ass today.)


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: MOTH]
    #3351067 -

can't stand when people chew with their mouth open and talk with it full

it's fuckin disgusting

and anyone who talks way too much generally makes me want to kill them



yeah, bitches at the light are a pain thine ass


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet Peeves: [Re: Silven]
    #3351077 -

i forget to mention my mutual distaste for the ingnorant


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post your pet peeves
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 4,424 36 06/21/05 04:50 PM
by ToolTroll
* Post your pet peeves...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MeatSpace 7,283 81 01/01/05 09:31 AM
by enrique_
* Pet peeves, Eh?
( 1 2 3 all )
sweetsweet 4,863 42 04/27/07 08:19 PM
by billy145740
* Pet Peave snatchcakes 992 6 03/19/04 02:15 PM
by filthysock
* Post a Pic of Your Pet!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
felix 9,885 117 08/10/04 01:44 PM
by felix
* dude! Check out my new pet!!!
( 1 2 all )
dr0mni 2,418 22 07/08/08 05:50 AM
by Nunbuh_Chrubble
* Tripping pets
( 1 2 3 4 all )
filthysock 9,612 74 03/15/04 02:21 AM
by SporeX
* Pets being left behind in New Orleans.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,051 30 09/22/05 02:38 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,603 topic views. 3 members, 30 guests and 248 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.