Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
I hate when freinds burn up my pot
    #3307101 - 11/01/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I invite my Friends over to smoke some good weed, I pack up a bong. They take some big ass flame to it and cash out one thirty dollar hit of dank ass nugs that i payed 20 bux a gram for. And then they don't even clear the bong out so around 10 dollars worth of vaporized THC just goes stale and drifts off into the air. I'm like guys what the hell this stuff isn't that 20 dollar a half ounce bull crap you all pay for! Do you have those un appreciative Friends like me. Just today I had a buddy over smoking some really nice nu gs with me. I went to the bathroom to drain some bud light, and I walk out and my best Friend has my sack down out of the cabinet trying to pinch himself a nug for later. Hes like aye dude I was just smelling it. I chewed him out and gave him 3 more nugs on top of the one he stole just to show him how big of a ass he was being.
I'm stoned as hell and just felt like making a huge ass thread about how pist I am that my Friends take advantage of me being a nice guy.

I'm smoking Georgia pine I'll die high!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :smile: :smile: :smile:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: I hate when freinds burn up my pot [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3307110 - 11/01/04 10:07 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Dude put your stash away when they come over. Or just smoke it all up and be happy. Don't do both and bitch.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

InvisibleNemo_Hoes
Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobo Ramírez
 User Gallery

Loc: Ray Ray's Mystery Garage
Re: I hate when freinds burn up my pot [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3307123 - 11/01/04 10:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
Dude put your stash away when they come over. Or just smoke it all up and be happy. Don't do both and bitch.

--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3307124 - 11/01/04 10:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

As long as they reciprocate, I don't mind smoking out friends. Of course, I've had a few friends who were in dire financial straits, and I didn't mind smoking my stash with them. But I hate a constant weed mooch when I know he/she can well afford a bag once in a while. :thumbdown:

Edited by Le_Canard (11/02/04 12:01 AM)

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#3307125 - 11/01/04 10:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yep if your all this negative about them coming over, dont invite them. and friends who try to steal weed from you? I'd never let someone like that in my house.

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: I hate when freinds burn up my pot [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3307238 - 11/01/04 10:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

No man, I love giving out free highs to good Friends, it just gets me mad when all my Friends will come over and just expect me to smoke weed with them cause they know i have weed all the time. Then ill pack up a bowl, or bong or whatever, and ill take one little hit and off of the SIDE and pass. Then the other guys who are smoking on my pot will sit there and puff puff puff puff puff pass. It gets back to me and they are like uh sorry dude it was about cashed when you handed to me.

ill set them strait for sure, ill give each of em one one hitter, and ill cash out a few tightly packed bowls. maybe they will learn to appreciate me after a couple times of coming over and watching me get blazed while they smoke a one hitter.  :smile: :smirk:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineCiv
Pinning
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
    #3307283 - 11/01/04 10:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I walk out and my best Friend has my sack down out of the cabinet trying to pinch himself a nug for later.

Quote:

Hes like aye dude I was just smelling it.

Had that happen to me before, I was pretty sadened by the fact that one of my best buds was stealing from me.

I had same thing happen to me, I went to use restroom, and I walk back in the room and a bud has his hands in my sack transfering nugs from my bag to his.

I mean, if he woulda asked, I woulda gave, but it seems like people you know cross a line when they steal (anything) from you - its hard to trust someone again. And really in a relationship, thats what it is founded on.

Random people I expect that from, but not friends.

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: I hate when freinds burn up my pot [Re: Civ]
    #3307342 - 11/01/04 11:04 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Something about this made me laugh my ass off to tears :p That's pretty messed up, i'd take some action. When one of my friends does something absolutely stupid, i give word of it. Your idea with the 1 hitter is fucking hilarious, you should do that up.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: I hate when freinds burn up my pot [Re: Civ]
    #3307346 - 11/01/04 11:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

If someone stole weed from me in my own home... fuck, it's baseball bat time.

You can't consider them friends if they steal weed from you, and you can't trust them. Fucking thieves.

Offlinecountryboysmoker
Stranger
Re: I hate when freinds burn up my pot [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3307359 - 11/01/04 11:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, when people steal weed, its time to hit someone, usually the thief....

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3307446 - 11/01/04 11:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yer friends are lame. I only hang with people a lot i can trust. I mean im down for a party, but people i see day to day basis. It may not be many but i 100% trust maybe 6 people. We fucking share weed, not steal it.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflinePathos
A million pieces
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs
Re: I hate when freinds burn up my pot [Re: baraka]
    #3307499 - 11/01/04 11:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I smoked out my roomate a bunch of times, but he never has weed. After a while, I just started blazin in front of him and not passin it. Im very generous with my weed until it gets a little one sided. With my real friends, I smoke them out when I have weed and vice versa, no scorekeeping.

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3307612 - 11/02/04 12:34 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i know exactly what you're talking about. You buy some nice herb, pack a fat fucking green bowl, and corner it so that there is green for all , and the next fucker who takes it, torches the whole entire works, tries to take the biggest hit possible, and doesnt clear it and wastes smoke. i know the feeling dude.

i like how you gave him more since he was stealing too. i'm like that too. fine you wanna steal a bit, fuck have it all why dont ya. lol. not quite that bad but i've done shit like that before. sometimes they just don't get it though.

i always share my stash. i dont expect it from everyone but when they are like that too it's awesome. me and my friend who just recently moved smoked each other down all the time. we'd always have money at different times so we wouldnt care who paid because we knew it would even out in the end anyways and shit so yeah.

Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
    #3307616 - 11/02/04 12:37 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

dude, put yer goddamn foot down!

they can't possibly be your friends if they're stealing from you? If they are, then you must be throwing the term around loosely :smile:

They're like kittens going for your cereal bowl when you're not looking. If you don't push them back, they'll just keep going for the cereal. You know what I mean man? Don't let your friends make a bowl of cereal out of you!

You know what to do.

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: I hate when freinds burn up my pot [Re: adamj]
    #3307625 - 11/02/04 12:40 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

pour milk on them?

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #3308227 - 11/02/04 08:12 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Pot is for sharing.

--------------------

Offlinefloydguitar
smooth guitarist

Re: I hate when freinds burn up my pot [Re: CherryBom]
    #3308428 - 11/02/04 09:19 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I totally agree. i am the guy always with a but load of pot. so every time i go somewhere everyone is rushing me to smoke and it pisses me off. you can totally tell when someone is just being nice to smoke some herb, but since i am a nice guy i smoke them up anyway. do not like to start arguments, especially when i am stoned. thanks

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: I hate when freinds burn up my pot [Re: floydguitar]
    #3308947 - 11/02/04 11:49 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not one to buy pot very often, because i don't have much money to spend on stuff like that, so i just don't smoke that much. I'll buy a gram about once a week, and smoke up my good friends. When i'm with my best friend, he always has so much fuckin pot, i feel guilty when he smokes me up sometimes because he does it a lot. Occasionally i'll pass on a bowl, to show him that i don't need to be smoked up every time i'm with him. He understands when i do that too, pretty cool.

This forum is so cozy :laugh: Where are all the shroomery people IRL god dammit!?!? *sips on coffee*

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: I hate when freinds burn up my pot [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3308971 - 11/02/04 11:58 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm glad that for the most part my close friends and I know what's up.

I have probably two friends I consider my close friends, and my group consists of me, my sister, my girlfriend, and the two friends who are a couple.  Everyday we basically hang out and live through our trials and tribulations together.  I provide our hallucinogenics and he provides our hydroponics.  Since we can't trip everyday, and wouldn't want to, I do help out with the need for weed as often as I can, but he grows it so it's free for him like the hallucinogenics are for me ... since a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend gives them to me :lol:...

I feel your pain though, in the past I've dealt with a lot of people like have been spoken of in this thread.  Leeches are the worst.

- Silven

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

OfflineDrGidget
shroomeater
    #3309010 - 11/02/04 12:11 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Get a real job!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder