Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Fox News
    #3293182 -

So the other day I'm watching this thing at school about fox news...its a documentary called "out foxed" if you can find it watch it. I've never seen fox news. I watched this documentary....I thought it was a joke. I couldn't believe that this was about a real news channel. A news channel that every American has access to, that is supposed to be "fair and balanced" its not fair, or balanced, actually its almost ALL lies!! I was appalled. The editing is unbelievable, they completely distort the issues, no wonder there are some Americans that have absolutly no idea as to whats going on! Please tell me that most people know that this news broadcast is all lies.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: Gillette]
    #3293186 -

Most Americans take Fox news as seriously as they take the bible.


--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: Gillette]
    #3293188 -

dude fox news is ridiculous and blatantly biased....they dont even try to hide their bias a little

im talking about the fox news channel, not just news programs on regular fox


--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:


"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: Gillette]
    #3293191 -

I'm pretty surte it is well known throught most of america (eeducated america anyway) that fox news is a joke, it's a neo-con channle


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: gdman]
    #3293194 -

I didn't know. I don't think I watch Fox news tho. I watch CTV and CNN.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: Gillette]
    #3293212 -

Shhhhhhhhhhh..........

Bill ORielly's right behind you.  :smirk:

i bet that guy is passing out razor-blade stuffed candy called 'John Kerr-o-mells' for halloween... in an effort to recruit new members to the young republicans club.

i looked for an o'reilly mask and costume for halloween, but then some friends told me that they only like to be pretend scared on halloween.


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: Gillette]
    #3293217 -

No they dont they fail to see that the tv stationes are owned by pepsi and coke.

Many people watch it and believe it. Much like the radio broadcast the war of the worlds, people killed them selfs and there families fearing that aliens had attacked the planet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3293231 -

People are dumb.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: CherryBom]
    #3293259 -

like I can't even explain how disgusted I am, with the memos that they showed in the documentary.... things like "today report that kerry is french" or how they just show clips of bush like he's always doing something heroic....he's doing fuck all! or they bring "democrats" on the show....these people are like the weakest people on earth and half the time aren't even democrats, and then the broadcaster will just get into a yelling match with the person, if the broadcaster happens to be O'Reilly he'll just tell his guest to "shut-up". Its like whoever yells the loudest has the most valid point.

The sad thing is one of fox news's producers in Bush's first cousin....which completely explains why their news is so distorted. Its just what Bush wants you to hear.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: Gillette]
    #3293272 -

Actually, I just learned RIGHT NOW that after all that vote-counting fuck up in Florida last year, that fox news jumped ahead and was like, "Ok guys! Your new president is BUSH!" and guess who was in charge of that project?

Bush's cousin.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: Gillette]
    #3293327 -

America has become bitterly divided and both sides have vast propaganda machines at work to attack the other side.

If you want more objective news your best bet is to look outside this country to something like the BBC.


--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3293367 -

oh yeah don't worry I watch Canadian tv. CBC is pretty unbiased, I don't think I could say completely unbaised, but it at least shows both sides of the story.

clicky http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418038/ for out foxed


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Edited by Gillette (10/29/04 12:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News *DELETED* [Re: Gillette]
    #3293384 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: Gillette]
    #3293387 -

Fox is good for simpsons and what not, the news is complete and utter bs tho, trust me.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: Gillette]
    #3293416 -

If you liked OutFoxed, I highly recommend Control Room - its a documentary on the American propagandists at the helm of the Iraq War.

oh, and fuck Faux News and fuck George Bush.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: Vvellum]
    #3293436 -

Quote:
bi0 said:
If you liked OutFoxed, I highly recommend Control Room - its a documentary on the American propagandists at the helm of the Iraq War.




I thought Control Room had to do with Al Jazera?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: blink]
    #3293441 -

the film compares/contrasts CentCom & Al Jazeera - check out the link.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: Gillette]
    #3296212 -

Gillette said:
like I can't even explain how disgusted I am, with the memos that they showed in the documentary.... things like "today report that kerry is french" or how they just show clips of bush like he's always doing something heroic....he's doing fuck all! or they bring "democrats" on the show....these people are like the weakest people on earth and half the time aren't even democrats, and then the broadcaster will just get into a yelling match with the person, if the broadcaster happens to be O'Reilly he'll just tell his guest to "shut-up".  Its like whoever yells the loudest has the most valid point.

The sad thing is one of fox news's producers in Bush's first cousin....which completely explains why their news is so distorted.  Its just what Bush wants you to hear.



My thoughts exactly. It's ridiculous how their talkshows are run. Forget civilized conversation - the louder person wins. I've seen guys fight like little girls on that show.

gdman said:
I'm pretty surte it is well known throught most of america (eeducated america anyway) that fox news is a joke, it's a neo-con channle



My dad is a smart, well educated guy. He watches Fox News, though. :frown: 24/7


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: Gillette]
    #3296227 -

Gillette said:
So the other day I'm watching this thing at school about fox news...its a documentary called "out foxed" if you can find it watch it. I've never seen fox news. I watched this documentary....I thought it was a joke. I couldn't believe that this was about a real news channel. A news channel that every American has access to, that is supposed to be "fair and balanced" its not fair, or balanced, actually its almost ALL lies!! I was appalled. The editing is unbelievable, they completely distort the issues, no wonder there are some Americans that have absolutly no idea as to whats going on! Please tell me that most people know that this news broadcast is all lies.



I bought the DVD and it is absolutely awesome. I mean another compelling documentary that shows us just how easy it is for major media to project a view onto the people by convincing them its 'fair and balanced'..

What a joke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fox News [Re: Thor]
    #3296240 -

Quote:
i bet that guy is passing out razor-blade stuffed candy called 'John Kerr-o-mells' for halloween... in an effort to recruit new members to the young republicans club.



BAHAHA!!!! burn!

about the only thing fox is good for is family guy, and simpsons 10 years ago.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Frontline The Pot Republic. July 26 PBS skatealex2 598 14 07/27/11 08:32 PM
by love2shpongleIRL
* FAMILY GUY RETURNS WITH 35 NEW EPISODES ON FOX And a movie! Irishdrunk 1,670 18 12/07/03 06:12 AM
by RunDMT
* Frontline - Growing Up Online trendalM 915 10 03/04/08 10:07 PM
by zSDMF
* Flea and tick treatment that's supposed to work as well as Advantage/ Frontline, but half the price WakeboardrB 772 9 03/30/12 01:44 AM
by WakeboardrB
* Frontline Plus LearyfanS 642 8 04/13/08 10:02 PM
by Brainiac
* New form of marketing strategy for movies...I fell for it! orizon 758 1 01/04/04 07:23 AM
by ImYourSpedFriend
* You know that shit on Fox is kinda good OldSpice 918 9 05/12/04 04:38 AM
by filthysock
* ::::::My New Job::::::: funkymonk 566 3 05/19/04 12:02 PM
by Phishgrrl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,555 topic views. 4 members, 473 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.