Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Cardinals vs. Astros
    #3262479 -

5 to 2!

Cardinals wooped ass!!


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: cisole]
    #3262483 -

Go Red Sox.


McKennaDMT


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #3262496 -

McKennaDMT said:
Go Red Sox.


McKennaDMT



I agree, just for tonights game I was voting for Cardinals....


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: cisole]
    #3262502 -

YAY!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:


--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: cisole]
    #3262510 -

Redsox = already won world series

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: chinadoll]
    #3262538 -

**shut it up...there is no God


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: OldSpice]
    #3262576 -

:crazy:


--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: OldSpice]
    #3262594 -

poor poor asstros.

go sox!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: Vvellum]
    #3264351 -

Yes poor poor astros is right! I wanted to see em beat the cards sooo bad. Everyone hear seems to be underestimating the cards, they are a very very good team. The sox are no slouches either. The cards won over 100 games this season, with a w/l average in the high .600s. I almost feel like telling the sox, on behalf of the whole National League, "here ya go, see what you can do with these assholes, they've been beating our asses all year" I think the sox can do it, and I really want so see it happen, but the cards are not going to make it easy for em.

GO SOX!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: oggleman]
    #3264370 -

exactly - as a cubs fan I watched the cards all season. boston is in for a hell of a time - it'll be just as difficult to beat the cards as it was to be the yankees. I guarantee it.

I hope the sox can do it, of course.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: oggleman]
    #3264465 -

hey oggleman. got a joke for you....

what do cardinals fans and yeast have in common?










































they are both inbred.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: Vvellum]
    #3266047 -

Haha nice, I'll be hanging out with a cards fan this weekend, I'll be sure to drop that one.

You're right though, if they can beat the yanks they  should be able to beat the cards.

I too am an avid cubs fan, so I know the cards all too well.  I made a wonderful post stating the similarities between the cubs and sox the other day but its gotta be on like page 5 or more by now.

Speakin of the cubs, sammy IS coming back next year :frown:  This means we'll have less money to throw down on Beltran :frown: :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: oggleman]
    #3266449 -

I really wish we were playing the yanks because now everyone is going to be rooting for the sox. It also would have been the 40th anniversary of beathing them in 64'.

Walker
Pujols
Rolen
Edmonds
Renteria

I hope the cards rape the sox in 4. I hope manny's poor defense loses them the final game. I hope the cardinals sweet victory sends the st.louis native into the streets to rejoice and talk of times past all while setting cars on fire and looting downtown just like it is meant to be. Boston doesn't know how to celebrate. They have no experience in the matter. They would all just sit around and look at each other, penis in hand, jacking off to oroyos corn rows.

Cards in 5. Or 6.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: slime_R]
    #3266460 -

eww you actually like the cardinals? hope ya'll choke - this is boston's year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: oggleman]
    #3266490 -

re: sosa - nothing is set in stone yet - I wouldnt be surprised if he were traded to the mets or DC - these smaller clubs would want him in a heartbeat. he's a cancer on the team & everyone including Hendry knows it. the cubs would have had to pay sosa anyways - he's locked in on contract.

the cubs need:
a new manager - baker sucks
shortstop - I doubt nomar will stick around - he'll probably go to anaheim
second base - walker will probably fill this role
closer
left-field - I really hope they dump alou

hopefully the new batting coach can instill the importance of shortball and kill the sosa homerun-or-nothing mentality.

hendry will take care of things I believe - he can work wonders.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: Vvellum]
    #3266882 -

Ya know most Houstonians are like me ...they have alot of class
I have followed the Cards all season and they beat the best
The Sox better be up on their game bigtime if they are gonna beat this Cardinal team.... :thumbup:GO CARDS :laugh:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cardinals vs. Astros [Re: OldSpice]
    #3267345 -

yeah, the cards will be a tough competitor - no doubt - you know what I'm talking about. but I'm going for the sox. this is boston's year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Astros n Braves OldSpice 1,038 17 10/12/04 11:40 AM
by Vvellum
* GO TRIBE FUCK THE YANKEES (now fuck boston too) KingOftheThing 1,942 13 10/16/07 11:20 PM
by Deadmaker
* Red Sox vs. Cardinals <------ Take your pick!
( 1 2 all )
cisole 1,698 25 10/22/04 12:13 PM
by norwegian1
* Cardinals are done. Tasty_Smurf_House 447 3 10/24/04 10:04 PM
by Vvellum
* Astros are winning...
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 1,479 21 10/08/04 12:29 AM
by OldSpice
* Boston brewer pushes new limits on extreme beer
( 1 2 all )
UnholyChild666 1,919 21 11/30/09 12:18 PM
by Maurer
* High-Level Biowarfare Lab to be Placed in Boston Ravus 1,281 5 08/23/04 11:11 AM
by Fade_To_Black
* Boston Cops Seek Invites to Search Homes Bridgeburner 962 6 11/18/07 09:15 PM
by 5150

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
685 topic views. 5 members, 29 guests and 285 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.