Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I'm getting this out of the way I guess
    #3233282 -

I'm new to the shroomery. I came in from Yahooka and somone mentioned that this site is good to. I'm a fan of mushrooms (edibles of course :wink: ) and thought this seemed like a good place to get some quality info. So hello. 

If this isn't the place to post this I'm sorry, just let me know and I'll try and fix it.


--------------------
So familiar and overwhelmingly warm
This one, this form I hold now.
Embracing you, this reality here,
This one, this form I hold now, so
Wide eyed and hopeful.
Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: r493]
    #3233302 -

heya :cool:


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: r493]
    #3233320 -

and welcome  :mushroomgrow:


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: gdman]
    #3233329 -

You guys have a good selection of smileys I see. Can somone help me with my picture? I'm lost and retarded apparently. Is there a FAQ somewhere so I can read and not have to ask alot of dumb questions?


--------------------
So familiar and overwhelmingly warm
This one, this form I hold now.
Embracing you, this reality here,
This one, this form I hold now, so
Wide eyed and hopeful.
Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: r493]
    #3233342 -

you have to upload a pic, make a post, click "put pictures in the post" upload the pic, copy the url (of the pic, not the thumbnail and no [img] tags... go to "my home", go to "display prefrences", scroll down and paste the url where it tells you too... it has to be a certain size, I don't remember if it resizes it automaticly, but you can find a website that resizes pics on google.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: r493]
    #3233345 -

and the faq is at the top, follow the link that says "FAQ", right near the "User list" and "who's online"


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: r493]
    #3233351 -

Hi and welcome to the shroomery!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: r493]
    #3233355 -

Welcome r493 :laugh:

The Shroomery is a place with great information and great people :sun: :heart:


--------------------


The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: r493]
    #3233356 -

Welcome, I like the avatar.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: gdman]
    #3233358 -

Thank you so much! I was having a hell of a time.  :smile:


--------------------
So familiar and overwhelmingly warm
This one, this form I hold now.
Embracing you, this reality here,
This one, this form I hold now, so
Wide eyed and hopeful.
Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: r493]
    #3233359 -

howdy patna


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: r493]
    #3233360 -

FRESH MEAT!

get out the skewers!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: Barbi]
    #3233368 -

Uh oh. That doesn't sound good.  :smile:


--------------------
So familiar and overwhelmingly warm
This one, this form I hold now.
Embracing you, this reality here,
This one, this form I hold now, so
Wide eyed and hopeful.
Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: r493]
    #3233382 -

Thank you all! I'm sure this will be a good place. :sun:


--------------------
So familiar and overwhelmingly warm
This one, this form I hold now.
Embracing you, this reality here,
This one, this form I hold now, so
Wide eyed and hopeful.
Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

Edited by r493 (10/12/04 07:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: r493]
    #3233385 -

Hey, I'm new here too.

Does anyone know how I can get my avatar to be animated cuz i think its supposed to be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: Barbi]
    #3233389 -

I like mine medium rare and burnt on the outside.


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: Innvertigo]
    #3233407 -

well flamed eh?

I'm sure we can arrange that. Just not in the pub, they only like em pink.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: Barbi]
    #3233416 -

Quote:
they only like em pink




who doesn't? :rolleyes:


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: Barbi]
    #3233417 -

So does anyone want to give me a brief history of the Shroomery?


--------------------
So familiar and overwhelmingly warm
This one, this form I hold now.
Embracing you, this reality here,
This one, this form I hold now, so
Wide eyed and hopeful.
Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm getting this out of the way I guess [Re: r493]
    #3233424 -

brief history of the shroomery? ummmm....thats a tough one


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Scared to death!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 31 32 )
Zepplin 95,709 622 08/25/22 01:20 PM
by pineboy13
* New to the Shroomery...
( 1 2 all )
Skyjellyfetti 4,109 36 08/19/03 02:29 PM
by FreakQlibrium
* Guess who's back filthysock 1,123 9 03/27/04 07:58 PM
by filthysock
* Lets have a warm Welcome.... EffedS 1,637 16 01/13/04 08:21 PM
by oDin
* I'm the new guy. WELCOM ME!
( 1 2 all )
ninjaaron 4,767 36 07/09/07 11:56 AM
by California
* a newcomer to the shroomery
( 1 2 all )
freespirit 2,193 23 11/04/03 08:46 PM
by Le_Canard
* New to the Shroomery. WickedClown 1,141 14 03/24/04 09:10 AM
by lukeboots
* Hello Shroomery Anonymous 637 7 10/22/03 09:58 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,997 topic views. 7 members, 7 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.