Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
california?
    #3230171 -

can i get a spore syrange sent to california??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: california? [Re: cougercruiser]
    #3230191 -

Probably not unless you have a freind out of state in that case try and send it there and have them sensd it to you. I did this with a bubbler cause its illegal to ship waterpipes to pa so i sent it to a freind in jersey and he sent it to me.


--------------------
Only God Grows Amanita Muscaria

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: california? [Re: cougercruiser]
    #3230193 -

You sure can't. Sorry!

You can try someone willing to sell you a syringe though a business won't do it (none of them im aware of anyway).


--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: california? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #3230292 -

u gotta be kidding me=damn i just ordered from sporesource.com and i didnt read if they can send it to california.......no wonder why i never recived my shit from ebay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: california? [Re: cougercruiser]
    #3230358 -

You just have to have a friend who'd send you a print. There are a lot of growers in CA, you just gotta know who has it.

You can wait couple couple of month and then drive out to... Just keep driving on I-10E. Your nose will tell you when you are near. Fields and fields of cows, you know.. those happy california cows? you can find lots of shrooms growing there, all you need is 1.

GL

Sam


--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: california? [Re: Sam1912]
    #3230366 -

dont oreder on ebay ever youll get screwed


--------------------
Only God Grows Amanita Muscaria

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: california? [Re: phantasm]
    #3230910 -

You might look in to our friendly neighbor to the north. They have no reason to be concerned. Ask them if they have spores for microscopy. Anything else is illegal man, and you should forget about everything if you're not going to use them for microscopy. (Seriously)

I know this is hard to believe, but I actually did use them for research involving microscopy, (regarding the nature of gene expression in certain fungi.)

That's not to say I don't have friends...

Edited by Land_Crab (10/07/04 10:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: california? [Re: Land_Crab]
    #3231253 -

Going north is the key, I thought I was SOL until I discovered our friendly Canadian neighbors. Search around, and you'll find a good supplier. I'd mention mine, but since they're not a sponsor of Shroomery I'd feel like a douche. Besides, you can find your own I'm sure.

UB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: california? [Re: UglyBunny]
    #3231729 -

screw that i live in cali - and i found one - just OPEN YOUR EYES!!! :cool:


--------------------
'I'm the commander see, I don't need to explain, I do not need to
explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the president.
Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something,
but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation.'
- George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: california? [Re: qwon]
    #3232384 -

hey qwon where did you find yours?pleez pleez help..... i live in sherman oaks california just out of los angelas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* does anyone have a spore print for microscopy use they'd sell me? *DELETED* tenotoge 658 9 11/07/08 03:39 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Sporeworks and microscopy term tophernotsocool 540 5 05/11/09 05:23 PM
by gotfungus
* A Microscopy Set PERFECT For Noobs!! shroomzey 502 3 12/10/08 05:59 PM
by Cascadian
* Spore Microscopy Pics JackthaTripper 2,077 16 03/06/08 02:19 PM
by JackthaTripper
* Spore Syringe Microscopy Kit jjason 1,573 6 03/20/09 12:31 PM
by jjason
* Creating a sporeprint quick question gooz 1,359 4 09/16/07 10:07 PM
by Dr_T
* California Mail Question tornsoul1 2,041 8 12/27/02 09:06 AM
by joeshitragpicker
* California, no spores! psikooz 1,949 7 07/28/03 07:23 PM
by psilocybinjunkie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
640 topic views. 16 members, 344 guests and 232 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.