Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecelsius

Save the drama for your mama!
    #321726 - 05/20/01 02:39 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

It seems like every damn board I post on and every damn mailing list I'm on has so much drama.. Someone care to explain? So much politics involved in everything.

- Celsius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Save the drama for your mama! [Re: celsius]
    #321746 - 05/20/01 03:06 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Its called taking life too seriously... If certain people behave the same way in real life like they do here, god help them... Seriously, I can't get over some of the negetive passion I see... I've gotten dragged into it, so I'm no angel, but anyone who knows me would say I'm a very happy and positive person with a great deal of patience...

I think certain people need to chill out, maybe even take a break from this place, because sometimes too much passion becomes an obsession and I'm seeing some disturbing stuff in the last while....

Oh well, we can't control peoples personalities.......

OfflineALDER_057
addict

Re: Save the drama for your mama! [Re: Thor]
    #321782 - 05/20/01 03:50 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

sometimes we all need to kick back and blaze one....and look the other way. this whole mushroom thing is about the absence of ego. we are all budding mycologists and if we need a place to get side tracked and talk shit there will always be A.O.L. chatrooms, maybe we should vent our agression in a place like that so as to keep this place full of knowledge and not some f'n soap opera!! peace brothers.
ALDER_057

--------------------
Drug Dealing & Trading Forum

InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
Re: Save the drama for your mama! [Re: ALDER_057]
    #321827 - 05/20/01 05:01 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

conflict is a fact of life in the world. only by brainwashing or repression could we achieve a state where everybody agrees and/or is polite and/or posts *only* positive stuff.

people who think the ideal would be a place where only positive things are posted are morons.

fuck that! i'm positive if it's called for, and fucked-up negative if that's called for. i'm allergic to people who pretend they're happy *all* the time, they're the worst kind of liars.

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Save the drama for your mama! [Re: ALDER_057]
    #321905 - 05/20/01 06:38 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I secound that ALDER, smoke a bowl people it's not that bad.....

"Out of chaos...comes order...." AND THE FSR..

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #321919 - 05/20/01 07:00 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

At least you got the captain to shut up, things are alot less hectic here. peace people peace.

~fortyounces2freedom~ & ~disconnectedhaze~

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: 40oz]
    #321987 - 05/20/01 08:17 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

Re: Save the drama for your mama! [Re: McMan]
    #322004 - 05/20/01 08:45 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe it was Ryche. 12BLate's account has been frozen, just like I did with TheTruth's. I don't have any proof if it is or isn't Ryche.... What else do you want?

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #322047 - 05/20/01 09:53 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #322124 - 05/20/01 11:40 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

And BTW Thor... I like the way you are blaming me to offset the attention on Hawk's puppet. Is that another form of favoritism or yet another additional act of protection toward Ryche from the Shroomery?

But what about the real issue that you guys are avoiding? How can you expose Max for the same thing but not Ryche?

Is that not favoritism? What is your answer to this?

Arghh, well McMan, if you read my posts you'd see I had NO PROBLEM with your post about the sock puppet, I was however not happy with your attitude towards me and 3D and the moderators! Threatening us was totally unacceptable and thats what pissed me off.... Of course you seem totally oblivious to this....

As to your question about us not exposing Ryche.. Well I had suspicions about TheTruth for a while, then after I was discussing this with 3D on ICQ he decided to investigate our suspicions..... I felt the community needed to know this because I wanted to discourage sock puppets and to give Max a little taste of his medicine...

Do you expect us to spend night and day searching for sock puppets? I had no idea about 12bLate, so why should I have known this???? Do you not realize that we stumbled upon Max's sock puppet, we don't have any simple way of figuring out who's a sock puppet and who's not??! We are not miracle makers, but of course instead of giving us the benefit of the doubt you accuse us of favoritism... Easy to accuse isn't it, takes real guts to insinuate things without proof... Thats a cowards way....

In reply to:

That is all I have asked of him and the shroomery. It's not really that big of a deal is it? I never thought so. But it took a guy like me to stand up against a guy like Hawk only because NOBODY else would do it! I guess I am glad that it was McMan who was the one to shed this light on the situation... I couldn't imagine anyone else braving this one out.
I guess I am glad that it was McMan who was the one to shed this light on the situation... I couldn't imagine anyone else braving this one out. I guess I am glad that it was McMan who was the one to shed this light on the situation... I couldn't imagine anyone else braving this one out.

Don't feel like such a hero, you havent been around long enough to realize that you are only one of a bunch of users who have attacked Ryche in the past..... You think its never happened, its happened many times in the past. Why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person?

I guess I need to say this again, spam is being stopped in mush cult, its just your version of it is different from mine... Ryche posted pics of a strain he sells, it only mentioned the website in his post yet to you this was blatant spam... So its your viewpoint, not mine and many others....

Its frustrating how you have to battle about everything, do you have any concept of working together?? You want fights not solutions, and you take the high ground afterwards pretending like your hands are clean of any wrongdoing... Well I think many people have seen what you are about, if people don't agree then its a conspiracy, favoritism, etc.... You can't concieve that I have maybe my own beliefs?? You think I let others decide for me what to think, I can't tell you how wrong you are, and your continuing accusations are not only rude but very insulting to me...

I think you need a break, you are not doing this board any favors now... If you cared about this community you would have done this with some tact, but instead you try to start a war against Ryche which you know will only result in problems, NOT solutions...

Bye!

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #322219 - 05/21/01 02:42 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

:crazy: OUCH!!! :crazy:

~fortyounces2freedom~ & ~disconnectedhaze~

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Anonymous

Re: Save the drama for your mama! [Re: 40oz]
    #322265 - 05/21/01 06:52 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

mcman are you trying to take credit for my computer breaking down?

It's fixed now and I'll be posting as much as I ever have.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

#322270 - 05/21/01 07:05 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

So you want me to go through a couple years worth of posts and move them to the vendor forum???? I still don't think that having them in that forum would be any better for our safety.

3dshroom@shroomery.org
http://www.shroomery.org

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

OfflineJuttDogg
    #322307 - 05/21/01 08:58 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Silly, Silly

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: Save the drama for your mama! [Re: JuttDogg]
    #322356 - 05/21/01 11:20 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I exposed 12blate several months ago in the cult forum but noone listened to me.

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
    #322362 - 05/21/01 11:30 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Communication breakdown its always the saaaaame..
Im having a neervous breakdown..
Im going insaaaane....lol

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
Re: Save the drama for your mama! [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #322366 - 05/21/01 11:36 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

The above post was not a reflection of anything posted...
Just felt like singing a song....

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies