Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Help me Save the World!
    #343509 - 06/18/01 10:14 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

With summer upon us, the war in the woods will be heating up here on
Mt.Elphie. Enviromentalists have set up a Peace Camp complete with
teepees and tents, a greenhouse, drum circle and hot tub which
consists of an old tub filled with creek water and heated by a small fire
underneath. Several people camped overwinter, ready to stand against
the forestry workers at a moments notice.

Forestry workers have been biding their time, some say they are only
after government compenstaion. But blockades later this summer are
most likely again.

All who want to help protect the mushroom-rich forests of Mt.
Elphinstone, Canada are welcome to join our cause!

Here is a special pictorial report on The Magic of Mt. Elphie's mushrooms
Check out the updated Gallery of almost 100 different species!

Captain Max Mushroom's prime directive has always been the
preservation of mushrooms and their habitats. As mascot of the
Mt. Elphinstone Living Forest group, I urge one and all to help
speak for those can't....the shrooms!
Not to mention the old trees, endangered plants, tailed frogs, rare
birds and special biodiversity of the mountain....

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com

Edited by CaptainMaxMushroom on 06/18/01 10:04 PM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Help me Save the World! [Re: ]
    #343819 - 06/18/01 06:56 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

The mushrooms speak and I listen!!!!!! Good luck stopping the Timber industry, you will need it!

OfflineALDER_057
addict

#344003 - 06/18/01 10:14 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
Drug Dealing & Trading Forum

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #344010 - 06/18/01 10:21 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, I agree with you Max...I read up on that...Stand up for what you believe in...G/L Captainmax, I am sending in a little donation for that cause....

"Out of chaos...comes order...."

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
    #344028 - 06/18/01 10:44 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Please let me know how long you plan on being in this spot. I am hoping to get a large group of people to come an join/help you in your efforts. We are all Americans but understand the need to save our forests. Nature is greater than us all and nature is the one that made us thrive. Nature will be ther when we all perish and die (knock on wood). If we do not curb Nature or fight against it it will over grow and become as it SHOULD be and not as it IS. We do not need to RAPE the earth. It is seperate from our HUMAN understanding of what is WORTH something and what is NOT. Our present day SOCIETY has made us blind to the FACT that we are but ants on this planet. Our actions are only different because of the fact that humans can THINK and FEEL. It is our THOUGHT PATTERN that makes us want to WHORE out our fellow citizen. Humans INSTINCTIVELY feel they are the conquerors of NATURE that they can control or manupulate it at will. This is not ture. We are all ONE i am the same as you are the same as she is the same as a beetle. This is not just about MUSHROOMS this is about the survival of all species on this little water covered rock called earth. peace

"suck my 1st ammendment" - BrownPastures
Drool Donkey Island

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: Help me Save the World! [Re: BrownPastures]
    #344089 - 06/19/01 12:35 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

He's always in that spot. I just gained some respect I had lost for you after ready all that myco supply crap BP. Too bad more people don't realize what's actually important, and that we weren't put on this earth just to trash it and kill everything else.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Help me Save the World! [Re: slither]
    #344102 - 06/19/01 12:53 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I have now gained more respect for you. I hope that our differences in opinions does not me we can not fight for what we truly believe in. BP--Capt. Max I will see about getting some time off and helping you out BUT if I can't let me know what I can do to help if anything.

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
----------------------------------------------
Donations to the shroomery
www.paypal.com (Account thor@shroomery.org)

Edited by dimitri211 on 06/19/01 03:57 AM.

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
    #344217 - 06/19/01 05:41 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Good luck Captain Max.

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

Offlinekingkc
enthusiast
 User Gallery
Re: Help me Save the World! [Re: egghead]
    #344393 - 06/19/01 12:32 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yes it's true.. Loggers are murderers.

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
Loc: Down the Street
    #344432 - 06/19/01 01:41 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Best of luck captain... Humans are potentially the worst thing on our planet.

Crobih is my Founder of the Shroomery!
Long Live The Free Spore Ring!
All thats stated above is for humor and a lie!!

--------------------
Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face.
Ralphster44 & The FSR!
All thats stated above is for humor and a lie!!

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Help me Save the World! [Re: dimitri211]
    #344450 - 06/19/01 02:36 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

dimitri211, pm capt. Max and he will give U an address where you can send a donation, to help fund this cause..I am sending about 25 bucks, I know it's not much but it's better than nothing. R maybe captainmax will post that addy here...

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Anonymous

Re: Help me Save the World! [Re: Taz]
    #344607 - 06/19/01 06:49 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

A couple things, first off, it's not the loggers we are after. They are just supporting their families. It's the government, the Ministry of Forests. For years the politicians were the ones who were the final roadblock so our leader, Adrian Belshaw, ran for local office...and won. He was then appointed head of the regional board. But it's not enough. With his newfound powers, Adrian was able to set up a meeting with the Minister of Forests and the local people who want to save Mt. Elphie. At this time, the Ministry of Forests was a local politician who was fast becoming a powerful figure on the provincial scene. And he always seemed to be on our side when he was a nobody. So we got him into the packed hall of enviromentalists and local hippies. He listened to our pleas but made no promises other than proclaiming that his hands were tied. He did suggest the forming of yet another committee to work with locals on the issue of forest management. It all gets very confusing and too political for me!

The cell call came early in the meeting. With most supporters attending the meeting at the hall, the loggers took the opportunity to start cutting. We loaded up a van of people and they set off for the cutblock to assist the few people who had stayed up there. The loggers had blocked the road at the bottom of the mountain. The guys hiked up but it was all over. Dozens of trees were cut and several of the protesters had been threatened. Some of them had climbed the trees in an attempt to stop the falling but the loggers cut into trees that the protesters sat in. This was a serious infraction of Workmans Compensation Board rules. But our official complaints over the next couple weeks were ignored. Meanwhile, back at the hall, bedlam had nearly broken. Women were crying, worried about their boyfriends being threatened with chainsaws. We pleaded with the MoF to stop the carnage, to place a moratorium on cutting on Mt. Elphie. He did nothing.

Gordon Wilson was an up and coming politician of the highest calibre. But in the provincial election a few weeks ago, he was ousted, he barely beat out the marajuana candidate!

They did place a moratorium of hunting grizzlies in BC but there are no grizzlies on Mt. Elphie.

Regarding donations, I've never asked anybody for donations even though I have a good cause. I for one have always been skeptical about where these donations end up when people ask for them so I never have. I don't even mention that part proceeds from my spore syringes always go to helping the cause, even if it just pays for the gas I burn taking tourists up the mountain. However, seeing how some people are offering, I'll just say that anybody that sends a donation can rest assured that the money will end up in the proper hands. In fact, I thnk I would probably give some of the money to the Elphinstone Living Forest group and some would be spent on food and supplies to help out the people who have been camping all winter in the forest, even in the snow. They are true survivors and I should mention Penny Lall, she has been camped in the forest for almost a year in very harsh conditions.

Anybody that does want to send a donation can send it here to the SproeLab and I'll see that it gets to the right people. And you will get a membership card from the Elphinstone Living Forest group.

The SporeLab
1481 Reed Rd.
Gibsons
BC
Canada V0N 1V2

Also, we do offer public hikes on the first Sunday of each month, year around. Anybody in the Vancouver, BC area looking for a nice hike to go on can pm or email me at captainmaxmushroom@sporelab.com for more info.
As we are trying to save Mt. Elphie for something better than logging like eco-tourism, I am now offering personally guided hikes also for a small fee to cover gas, my time, etc. These hikes include pick-up and drop-off at the ferry.

Thank you everyone for showing concern over this enviromental issue. Your positive thoughts are appreciated.

email: getspores@sporelab.com

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #344764 - 06/19/01 10:24 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

cool Cap, I'll back anybody who is trying to stop those greedy government bastards. I'll send to the spore lab when I get paid. And yes, I understand what U say about the donations. But most of us feel that if we can't be there in person then a few bucks may help U to get more people up that mountain. Are if people don't want to do that, then just order syringes from the spore lab as captain max said that a portion of that goes to this cause, either way people lets pitch in and help fight this.

We are not talking about cutting a few trees. they want to 'clear cut' and if any of you have ever seen a clear cut forest then you too will be mad as hell as I am. they do this shit in Washington and it is not only ugly as all get out, but it destroys the land as well. We MUST RESPECT NATURE, are it will turn on us all one day!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Help me Save the World! [Re: Taz]
    #344769 - 06/19/01 10:32 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

just testing my new signature...

Help stop the clear cutting of MT. Elphinstone. send a small donation to the Spore Lab are purchase a few syringes, help fight the Government bastards who want to destroy forest for $$gain......

--------------------

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#344835 - 06/20/01 12:08 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Did you save your Capt. Max Mushroom outfit from years ago? Its time to get back up on that roof and spread the word to the locals Max.
When I first talked with Max some 3+ years ago he was busy on this mission to save the forest. Looks like duty calls again brother. Keep up the good work.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Anonymous

Re: Help me Save the World! [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #345032 - 06/20/01 08:39 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

The suits in the cleaners. I wore it at the forestry meeting when we had a parade of about 100 people march to the hall. There were several people in costumes and a bunch of hippies and a 6-foot dreamcatcher which we danced around and chanted outside the hall before the meeting. It was a good photo-op for the local media.

email: getspores@sporelab.com

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #345988 - 06/21/01 11:57 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I would have loved to see that captainmax...

Help stop the clear cutting of MT. Elphinstone. send a small donation to the Spore Lab are purchase a few syringes, help fight the Government bastards who want to destroy forest for $$gain......

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds