Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
P. Cubensis Pictorial: Fresh Picked Pages 2 & 3
    #319977 - 05/18/01 06:51 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

HEllo everyone, well here are the 2nd and 3rd page URLs for the rest of the Pciked Psilocybe cubensis specimens.

Now I can begin to work on the COpelandia mushrooms for the guide.

http://mjshroomer.yage.net/species28cc.html

and

http://mjshroomer.yage.net/species28ccc.html

and have a shroomy day.

I still have thtee more pages of cubeis to post. one page on dried shrooms and another on shroom stalkers, cattle and habitats.

mj

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegoblin

Loc: Latvia
Re: P. Cubensis Pictorial: Fresh Picked Pages 2 & 3 [Re: mjshroomer]
    #320431 - 05/18/01 07:35 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hello MJ,

1. I found some mushroom in cow dung that are dark brown with very tall and skinny stalk and bell shaped cap. Any idea?

2. I picked lots of cubes that went really blue but they seem not to effect me and my friends very much, even if we eat heaps (4-6 good, fresh shrooms would make only level 1). What's happening? They definatley cubes and went very blue. When picked I thought they where best quality I have seen.

3. Also, how much to you eat shrooms? Every day/week/month/never?

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: P. Cubensis Pictorial: Fresh Picked Pages 2 & 3 [Re: goblin]
    #320528 - 05/18/01 09:58 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

i would say with a great deal of confedance that the mushrooms you described are paneaolus sphinctrinus var. campatalanus
they are very common right now up here in Nova scotia, just for fun i picked an entire backpack full. then i threw them away. im still waiting for my precious Pan Subbs to start comming up, and no, PnSp var Ca is not psychoactive.
as for the cubes, good luck finding more potent ones, post some pics. :)

thou speakest arite
i am the merry wanderer of the night

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale