Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDXMUser
Stranger
Pann Subb dosage
    #3199277 - 09/30/04 08:48 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I've read several different answers to this question. Some say 3-5 grams, others say 7-10 grams...

I don't want to get killed, I just want the hallucinations and dissociation for meditative experiences.

What would be a good dose for a 135-pound guy like me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Pann Subb dosage [Re: DXMUser]
    #3199509 - 09/30/04 10:34 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I don't want to get killed, I just want the hallucinations and dissociation for meditative experiences.

:lol: a good thing you clarified that, there!

Its unlikely Panaeolus subbalteatus will kill you, but you will kick yourself if you do not take sporeprints and grow those Pan Subs on moist cardboard!

If you have studied psychedelics well and know that taking them is nothing less then a big Life Decision you should start out with a bit and slowly work it up until you reach a satisfactory level or you get worrisome body effects. (some puke bile as they can't stand them, while I am mildly allergic to psilocybin itself)

I have read figures that suggest Pan Sub often contains 0.8-4mg Psilocybin in a dried state and a ton of Baeocystin which makes me highly keen on trying them. A meditatively viable (that means you actually meditate to enhance the session) dosage for most is 5mg Psilocybin so this works out to some 1-6 grams dried.

Nobody can tell you how sensitive you are to these mushrooms, so if you want to take it you gotta bet yourself on it, so best make it a safe bet. It would seem unlikely to me that even a kilo of fresh Pan Sub mushrooms would kill or seriously hurt your body but it is highly likely your mind will go to Hell in a handbasket if you discover how strong it grows, meaning a tremendous panic and perhaps a nervous breakdown or worse.
Cautiously up the dose. Once its in, its in...

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Pann Subb dosage [Re: DXMUser]
    #3199997 - 09/30/04 01:14 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I've been pickin these little beauties all summer. I have to eat25-30 grams wet to feel initial effects. I eat 45-70 grams wet (thats 4.5-7 grams dry) to get a decent trip like bright colors melting/breathing walls "the fear" conveyer belt carpets euphoria extreme confusion ect. Next time I plan on eating 100 grams wet to get a full blown obe trip.

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Pann Subb dosage [Re: vandago]
    #3200000 - 09/30/04 01:15 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

And how do you grow these on cardboard. I'm VERY VERY interested please PM me. I have loads and loads of subs every three days or so but the season is dying doing.

OfflineDXMUser
Stranger
Re: Pann Subb dosage [Re: vandago]
    #3201888 - 09/30/04 09:38 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yes me too...

Rainy season just started here though so I should have a plentiful harvest this year.

I am into psychedelics and have been using them recreationally for several months, and I am proud to say they fixed my social relationships and my outlook on life.

My first was DXM, my latest successful try was LSD, and I ate one wet Sub Pann weighing in at a measly 6 ounces and got some mild dissociation.

Growing them on cardboard? Please tell me how! I'd love to know!

AIM SN = VXDeepPhreezeXV

Thank you so much!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

The Wiccan_Seeker Pan-Sub TEK-less TEK [Re: Asante]
    #3203060 - 10/01/04 05:25 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

If you tear up a kilo of corrugated cardboard and wet it with one liter of water in which you have pureed (blender-ized) either a sporeprint or better a fresh Pan Sub mushroom and let this grow in a plastic bag so it can breathe there is a fair chance you will end up with a harvest of Pan Sub mushrooms and spores without having bought something or invested a shred of effort beyond half an hour of tearing up cardboard and blending a shroom & water smoothie.
Panaeolus Subbalteatus is a weed mushroom (it grows on most anything) and cardboard seldom takes an infection.

Since you didnt invest effort you should not get your hopes up too high but theres a reasonable chance you will end up with say three to ten ounces of fresh/wet Pan-Sub mushrooms.
Successrate is modest but if you live in a place where growing is legal its better to do this then nothing at all :thumbup:

If you however want to DO a little work to have a GOOD chance of ending up with HIGH QUALITY mushrooms you visit the FAQs and the Mushroom Cultivation forum to study by reading and re-reading before asking.  If you have Pan Sub mushrooms it is a crime against humanity to not take sporeprints and give them away for free in the spore swapping thread, or at least try the above
WICCAN_SEEKER TEK-less TEK

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineDXMUser
Stranger
Re: The Wiccan_Seeker Pan-Sub TEK-less TEK [Re: Asante]
    #3203206 - 10/01/04 07:35 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Hmmm...

Thank you for the info!

I have about 3 or 4 dried Pans on hand, and each of those managed to give me 2 sporeprints each.

I'll just take the first cap/stem I got, some (un-dyed) cardboard (which I will sterilize with a low-potency solution of hydrogen peroxide), throw that in my blender and watch the magic.

You say a plastic bag is good, how about a sterilized fishtank? It has a vent on top, and a hole for my humidifier hose.

Thanks again, you just saved my mind!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: The Wiccan_Seeker Pan-Sub TEK-less TEK [Re: DXMUser]
    #3204976 - 10/01/04 07:15 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Hehehe! I just posted the no-brainer TEK (which works but not as often as you might like) to show how next-to-zero simplistic effort can create shrooms from thin air.
I hoped to spur some research in the MushCult forum and succeeded.

A dried stem in a blender would be magic! a tiny bit of the cap would do the trick however due to the spores and won't dent your tripping stock. it's like 1 sq. centimeter of gills = 1.000.000 spores or so!

sterilisation or pasteurisation = key !

Read on! Most unequipped growers would do something like:

spores --> grain jar (tyndalization) --> straw/hay (lime pasteurisation)
One of those small supermarket rabbit-bales of hay would provide the Pan Subs for you & friends for a year & heaps of sporeprints.

Remember: when there's spores, there is hope!!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds