Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Roll Call! Who is here?
    #3154273 -

Who's in the pub tonight? :gd_icon:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3154278 -

I'm not, but I'm over in OTD flashing my tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3154279 -

me


--------------------
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter, bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3154284 -

phishy!! :sun:


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3154288 -

I am here. But nobody knows me because I'm a sTup1d n00b


--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Barbi]
    #3154294 -

Flash them here! We like tits too!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Plok]
    #3154296 -

im here.


--------------------
"If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? The Beatles were so fucking high, they let Ringo sing a few songs." --Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3154299 -

Psily! :heart: how's it goin? And everyone else too- how the hell are you? I miss you guys!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3154300 -

:mushroom2:

i've gotta head to bed... class in the morning and i didnt get much sleep this weekend.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3154306 -

Anyone got some asprin?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3154307 -

its goin well!!

i havent been around much cause i'm visiting the folks in NY.

but i'm here tonight!! had a great day in manhattan today!

phishy--what have you been up to??


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3154309 -

Here?

[x]


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3154313 -

I'm here but I'm looking across the room to OTD where I can see Mndfreeze up on the table stamping around in clogs and flashing his tits.


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3154318 -

Nice! I would love to go to NY. Are you from there? I haven't been there since I was a kid.

I've been sick and stressed out- yukky. Good to be here tonight though- just chillin and drinking a beer. :smile:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3154322 -

yep, grew up there then moved to Seattle for college. went to the world trade center site today for the first time since before 9/11... it looked so different...


enjoy you're beer, i'm drinking a white russian! cheers!


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3154341 -

Im here! bout to spark a bowl and enjoy a sunday night :tongue2:


--------------------
"Im a dreamin man
yes thats my problem
I cant tell when im
not being real"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3154343 -

I think I'll be hanging out here more often now. Tonight reminded me why I need to get away from OTD for a while.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3154345 -

cheers! I'm having a blue moon belgian ale. YUMMY. White russian sounds good too! Teh WTC would be trippy.

How are Gnubobo, Aje, Jonnywax, Charles, Plok, Bubblerboy and Freeeeeeeeeezy?


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3154352 -

mmm belgian ales.... :thumbup:

:beer:


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roll Call! Who is here? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3154367 -

Yay! You SHOULD hang out here more, SS7.  :thumbup:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Roll Call.......
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kindkesey 4,696 62 04/27/04 02:07 PM
by kindkesey
* Official Dead Head Roll Call
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,282 47 02/22/03 09:56 PM
by Penroc3
* OK....Ive had enough already "Roll Call"
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 3,451 51 06/01/04 11:22 PM
by Phishgrrl
* PLQ Warfield Run Roll Call GetTheFuckOut 426 3 11/05/04 08:15 AM
by lukeboots
* Buddy Holly: Master Dreamcrafter, Rock-n-Roll Messiah I_Fart_Blue 1,884 6 04/30/03 05:20 PM
by I_Fart_Blue
* Making pills with a hydraulic press tibberous 934 2 09/28/11 05:12 PM
by The_Ghost
* Good brand of rolling tobacoo? psikooz 1,628 15 05/03/04 05:48 PM
by Infrared
* Drugs sex and Rock 'n' Roll _MarsBars_ 1,502 4 03/01/03 01:35 PM
by silversoul7

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,133 topic views. 6 members, 9 guests and 237 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.