Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Genital herpes = message from God?
    #3130107 -

So I'm sitting here
listening to the TV blast ads
about genital herpes medicine
and trying to formulate a plan for my life,
this spiralling awareness in which the pathetically miniscule mental construct known as Adam
plays various roles.

And I peer into the future with my mind's eye, and I see a multitude of possibilities played out as if on a video projector.
Nothing is solid, it all shifts in a rapid fashion.
I have seemed to drift from one college town to the next,
I ask myself why?
Am I supposed to be in school?
Did I cause a rift in the continuum by falling out of high school?
The combination of mushrooms, ecstasy, marijauna, and Everquest proved too powerful for the bland and robotic card-house structure of the educational system I was being digested in...
I fell out, dropped into a world of spirits, who guide me with voices that I still can't trust. Their messages are enigmatic and ambiguous, as is the nature of telepathy.
I want to connect, once and for all, with the rest of the human entity!
It hurts to be seperated... I feel the pain in my dreams.
How can I become one with so much that I can't accept?
Is there an escape out of this reality I have been fed?
Is it as simple as a good heave, a good purge?
What then, friends? What then?


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital herpes = message from God? [Re: Adamist]
    #3130131 -

Have you looked into the prospects of moving out of your current country which sounds like the US?  There are plenty of different plays in life so to speak, and the culture we are defined by (grew up in), is simply one of them.  Culture is a state of mind and way of life that is taught to us.  There is no rule that says we must live and abide by the culture we have been given.

Freedom is how we perceive it, as our lives are how we choose to live them, conciously or subconciously. :smile:


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital herpes = message from God? [Re: Silven]
    #3130142 -

I contemplate it frequently. I'm heading back to Florida for the winter to save up some money, and I'm either going to go to school there, or go to California with my travelling companion Ares, and if I don't like it there, or this country gets really shitty (like if Bush is re-elected), I'll most likely go to Canada. And if it's too cold for me there, then maybe Mexico. :wink:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital herpes = message from God? [Re: Adamist]
    #3130374 -

canada is not cold, depends on were you live in the country

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital herpes = message from God? [Re: Adamist]
    #3130399 -

Let the oceans take and transmutate this cold and faded anchor,
let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges into gold gold gold...

imo, Everything = message from GOD ie. Higher Self

as your lawyer, i advise you to throw a brick at your TV screen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital herpes = message from God? [Re: Middleman]
    #3130405 -

Jinx said:
as your lawyer, i advise you to throw a brick at your TV screen.



Best advice EVAR!!!1111

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital herpes = message from God? [Re: Middleman]
    #3130422 -

Oh believe me, I would... except the owners would scream bloody murder.
I am staying with some family at present...  :grin:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Genital herpes = message from God? [Re: Adamist]
    #3130496 -

Jinx said:

as your lawyer, i advise you to throw a brick at your TV screen.

****Requiem for a dream****

THE JUICE....


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Am the True God fireworks_godS 1,540 17 11/21/03 03:31 PM
by fireworks_god
* My Enigmatic Asian Friend... PapaverS 965 3 03/08/03 06:00 PM
by Papaver
* A Message From Jesus!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
YouthPastorMarty 6,249 94 07/04/05 07:38 PM
by CherryBom
* look what God gave us last night!!! *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,407 24 03/15/05 12:51 PM
by Burke Dennings
* Man sues ex-girlfriend over glued genitals LethalX5 1,605 13 11/04/05 11:08 PM
by justsomegirl
* Katie Holmes has herpes RandalFlagg 1,268 11 06/10/05 05:06 PM
by dblaney
* Other message boards... danlennon3 1,598 19 09/13/07 11:25 PM
by LucidDream
* Sand Genitals (pic) cisole 1,472 11 10/27/04 06:08 PM
by kindkesey

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
959 topic views. 7 members, 26 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.