Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Big Brother is clamping down!
    #3085702 - 09/03/04 01:16 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Great website: http://www.benfrank.net

I agree with alot of what this guy says.

Some excerpts:

Big Brother is clamping down on America, and nobody seems to care. What will it take to get the average American to realize that we are rapidly descending into a police state? Our kids are counting on us to preserve the freedoms we inherited, yet many have already been stripped. Right now most Americans are living in la la land watching the Olympics and ignoring Bushco's attempt to ignite WWIII in Najaf. The draft is a very real possibility, they will close the borders to keep us in!

You think it's not that bad? This is what we've lost since 9/11- the government can spy on any American without a warrant. They can enter your home when you're not there, put bugs such as wireless cameras in your home or spyware on your computer. An agent could copy your hard drive and you'd never know it- is this the kind of world we want to give to our children?

"We have far more to fear from an unaccountable government at home than from any foreign terrorist." Rep. Ron Paul

The government now has access to all of your records including library, medical, school, bank, credit card, internet, email and all business transactions. Businesses still have the right to refuse, but that will be changed with the Patriot Act II they are passing in bits and pieces (1st piece day Saddam was captured) - they'd like to make it mandatory that businesses turn over all information requested. It's not just about the books you check out, it's a massive database to track all citizens with the express purpose of eliminating dissent. 'Total Information Awareness' did not get cancelled like the media reported. People tell me, "That's okay, I've got nothing to hide" and my jaw drops. You don't mind if the future includes checkpoints? How about forced vaccinations? Every single license plate is scanned by laser on the Ohio Turnpike. Most new cars and every cell phone has GPS tracking installed whether you like it or not. There are already checkpoints and random searches in New York and DC right now, and people are happy to give up their freedoms to feel safer, they really can't see it coming? Haven't we all heard of Big Brother and 1984... it's happening now! Wake Up People!

Dear fellow citizen, Big Brother is not about terrorists, it's about profits. The powers that be are pushing us into a slave state beyond even Orwell's imagination. If "We the People" don't demand some dramatic changes, this will be our future:

national id cards, perhaps even microchip implants

checkpoints & random searches
police with heavy machine guns, tazers and military vehicles

audio pain crowd control via Dish-on-Humvee

also via DoH- electromagnetic crowd control that makes your skin feel like it's burning without actually harming you... how humane. Funny thing is that during one experiment a tester programmed it wrong and it burnt the subject. Not that any policeman would ever misuse his power and crank up the electromagnetic radiation and fry the crowd.
Dissent will not be tolerated and the spy network will be so complete that any person that dares to speak out will be easily identified and 'taken care of'. With the technology available today, it's possible that a new generation of gm stupified and musclized schwarzenegger cops will be on hand to serve and protect the elite til the end of time. Maybe they'll just kill off humanity then unleash a whole new race of gm people to be their servants- at this point, I wouldn't put anything past these evil bastards.

We need to stop business as usual- now. We need to get entire communities to turn off their TVs, come out of their houses and talk about what is happening to America.

It is public knowledge that Congress did not even read the Patriot Act before voting on it. What many people have missed is that the original bill was submitted and discussed, then a massive rewrite was submitted at 3 am, dramatically altering the bill which was then voted for and passed at 8 am.

Congress is sworn to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States". The 'Patriot' Act Shredded the Bill of Rights, taking away some of our most basic freedoms. That means 96 Senators and 337 Congresspeople should be thrown out of office based on this vote alone. Well, okay, they were scared by the Anthrax, why isn't there at least a re-vote? Now that they've all read the 'Patriot' Act, who would still vote for it?

They tell us it's all about national security, but it's really about global domination by and for the rich elite- the rest of humanity are just pawns in the 'grand chessboard'. The police state is meant to keep us in line, busy little worker ants doings their jobs, paying their taxes, and slaving away for life while the corporate looting of the planet continues. Anyone that stands in the way of global domination will be identified and eliminated via 'homeland security'. They've already set us up with Timothy McVeigh as a government hating terrorist- get that, those that disagree with the government are terrorists. It's pretty easy to show these images to police cadets and convince them that even though that guy looks pretty regular, he's a dangerous terrorist. They found a married couple with a garage full of explosives- in other words, any quiet suburban couple can now be dragged away as "enemy combatants". It could even be high school kids like those we saw at Columbine, everyone is a suspect.

Can it get much worse?
Tommy Franks says after the next attack the public will be clamoring for Martial Law. Something like- everybody stay inside your house or you will be shot. This will allow the 'homeland security' goons to come to every community and drag off the dissenters that they label 'terrorists'. You think American citizens would never do that to other citzens?
In Nov 2003, Police in Miami were trained not to talk to the protesters, they were indoctrinated with info equating the protesters with terrorists. They marched in unison, chanting and beating 2' metal batons on their shields while firing pepper spray bullets and rubber bullets on fellow Americans. The protesters were not armed, they were not violent, and they posed no threat to the police. Yet the cops behaved like robotic goons, mindlessly beating other Americans because that's what they were ordered to do. A young woman with a shirt, "We the People, Demand Global Justice." She was a threat and needed to be shot in the head? Listen to Nikki's version of Miami 11/20/03 (8mb mp3). Big Brother is not about protecting us from terrorism, it's about protecting the rich and their way of life, at the expense of everyone else.

First off, we're not slaves, we're free right?
Imagine how people lived a thousand years ago, plowing the field with a horse, cutting down trees with an axe, doing everything by hand, no microwaves to zap dinner in 60 secs, yet they probably had more time to play with their kids than most Americans today. Imagine all of the technology and infrastructure we have today- why are we still expected to work full-time from 18-65? This is not necessary, all we need is a little shift in consciousness, and we can create a whole new world, where the people of the planet work together to create a healthy planet and a better life for all.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Big Brother is clamping down! [Re: Adamist]
    #3085716 - 09/03/04 01:21 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

All in all I think I'm gonna stay in this country long enough to vote for Kerry then I'm getting the fuck OUT!

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
    #3085735 - 09/03/04 01:26 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

lol yeah i have had this feeling for a while
but im gonna stay till at leased till things get bad

(badder)

--------------------

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #3113073 - 09/09/04 10:59 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Gots to go, big brother IS clamping down, and with the scandolousness of the green party candidate this running season, I am about nauseus... Heh.

Everything is adding up, and people are starting to realize.
Waking up, ....

But I probably wont be able to stay in the states for the revolution, Im too impatient.

And i have every right to be with this nation-state.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #3113102 - 09/09/04 11:08 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I get so mad when I tell people my plans to finish letting Uncle Sam pay for my schooling, then get the fuck out.

People are all like, "Oh, No, dont leave. If your think things are so bad, its your duty to fix it." As if the people in power give a FUCK what any of us think.

I know how that codgy old fucking Zell Miller feels. I'm only leaving my country because it left me someplace.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #3114063 - 09/09/04 02:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

The American dream has turned into a nightmare. I hope someone remembered to set the alarm clock before we all went to sleep.

...beep...beep...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...

Wait...Do you hear that?

Don't try hitting snooze, it won't stop beeping. It's not the alarm clock...it's the FIRE ALARM!

TIME TO WAKE UP!

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#3114084 - 09/09/04 02:22 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm gonna fight till I die, or get locked up.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3116305 - 09/09/04 10:22 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

It's amazing how some people refuse to see this.

--------------------

OfflineGr8fulJ420
strange but nota stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 0 moco
Re: Big Brother is clamping down! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3116432 - 09/09/04 10:46 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Anybody here read kurt nimmo's "Another Day in the Empire" blog? If you find yourself agreeing with the post above, you might enjoy reading what Nimmo has to say. (I'm not a huge blog fanatic, but I discovered him a year or two ago and have been hooked). His essays appear on Counterpunch and other left/progressive websites occasionally

http://www.kurtnimmo.com/blog

Anonymous

#3116486 - 09/09/04 10:54 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

its weak to let the gov. pay for your education if you despise it so much,

also, uncle sam has always "clamped down" its nothing new. our gov. has been clamping down for over 50 years. no joke. deal with it. do something about it. don't get the fuck out. do something.

stop being so ridiculous. seriously.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order