Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte.
    #3094682 -

AAAAAH. What could be better on a sunday morning? 

What are you guys doing today?  I am cleaning my house, grocery shopping and making a big ole salad to take to my grandma's for dinner. I wish I could go hiking though, because it's fucking GORGEOUS outside. *sigh*.

Oh well, I got to go on a nice one with my girlfriend yesterday. It was so funny. We were having a very *interesting* conversation- ie: lots about sex- and people kept coming up behind us and hearing the funniest bits. We were laughing so hard my face hurt.

:sun:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3094684 -

im barely coming down from my mescaline trip....

loooooooong night....

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3094698 -

i am housesitting for my parents
but they could've at least left some food!
or beer


--------------------
:beakedwhale:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: cisole]
    #3094701 -

You are so lucky. *sob* my friends are so boring sometimes. I really really want to try mescaline.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3094705 -

lol what u saying grrl, you need new friends?  :cool:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3094712 -

for real, we are all your freinds!

mescaline is awesome!


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: iluan]
    #3094718 -

I don't need to replace my friends, just want some more who are interested in the things I am. And who LIVE BY ME!!!!!!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3094719 -

note to self.. drive down and party with grrl sometime so she can't say her friends don't party no more!  :cool:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Edited by iluan (09/05/04 11:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: cisole]
    #3094722 -

cisole said:
for real, we are all your freinds!

mescaline is awesome!



Aw thanks! I am your friend too. Tell us about your trip.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: iluan]
    #3094726 -

iluan said:
note to self.. drive down and party with grrl sometime so she can't say her friends don't party no more!  :cool:



YAY!!!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3094731 -

i have a whole post on it!

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

it has been crazy....  i was just so paranoid at first with the initial nausea but as soon as it was over it was awesome  (except for the fact that i was tripping all alone  :frown: :frown: :frown:)


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3094735 -

Mmmmmmmmmm. I could use a latte right about now. So hung over....

What I really nead is sme water but all I have is yucky faucet water.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: cisole]
    #3094736 -

bah i like trippin alone.. with friends, alone.. it's all good  :cool:
Sup KC!


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Edited by iluan (09/05/04 11:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: cisole]
    #3094737 -

I read it, but want to know more. What kind of thoughts? Was it similar to shrooms or acid? What kind of hallucinations?


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #3094740 -

That's the worst. I hate when i run out of good water. I'll get really dehydrated cuz i refuse to drink the tap water. UGH. RUn out and get some, it'll be worth it. Poor KC! :heart:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: iluan]
    #3094744 -

yeah but Phishgrrl wasnt there to keep me company....

its ok, ill get over it.... :crying:


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3094746 -

I just got back from a week long trip kayaking and hiking in Michigan's Upper Pennisula........

I've still got to unpack the car, but first i'm gonna take a shower!!




:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: iluan]
    #3094747 -

iluan said:
bah i like trippin alone.. with friends, alone.. it's all good  :cool:
Sup KC! 



I love tripping alone too, but now that I have kids and a husband, it's not really the right environment. I'd rather be ALL alone in my house or with friends.  :tongue:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3094750 -

mmm i'm drinking my morning coffee right now :coffee:  i cant have a latte because i'm lactose intolerant, and soymilk just doesnt taste that good in coffee IMO.  i like drip coffee, black!

just moved into my new place, though i'm crashing on a couch till my room opens up on tuesday!  i'm just chillen till my bf gets home from work, and if the sun stays out maybe we'll go eat mushies in the woods! :sun:


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MMMMMMMm. Sunday morning latte. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3094751 -

I geta go shoot some clay pigeons today! Never really been huntin and shit so like 2 weeks ago a friend and i went out cause he got a new gun and clay pigeon shooter, i was amazed at how well i could pick em off, like 80 percent of the time!  Maybe after some more practice i'll be ready to go get me some dinner.  :cool:
lol i know i know i know... hunting.. omg wtf sheeshh.. lol but but, i just wana shoot one little o pheasant.


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ah yes my morning threads, MORNIN~~ XUL 809 12 10/27/05 03:57 PM
by soma_victim
* Good morning Pub -
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,627 32 05/06/05 09:49 AM
by trendal
* Your ideal morning?
( 1 2 all )
hobbitxkillyou 1,809 36 03/29/07 06:26 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* What? No Sunday morning thread?!
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 4,942 41 08/16/15 10:16 AM
by Ojyelhsa
* I feel like shit this morning Silven 800 13 11/16/04 08:04 AM
by beejay
* Sunday Morning Thread 2.26.06
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,946 72 02/26/06 03:52 PM
by Christoph teh goat luvr
* Sunday mornings roll call....
( 1 2 3 all )
PawPaw 2,859 44 03/13/05 12:22 PM
by delta9
* Your morning coffee
( 1 2 all )
coda 2,855 26 09/29/06 01:21 PM
by Kid_Orgo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,572 topic views. 4 members, 144 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.