Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
LOTR: Return of the King
    #3072331 -

best movie evar. I even got sniffley. That takes some damn fine moviemaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOTR: Return of the King [Re: Barbi]
    #3072339 -

I coulda been happier with the theater seating tho.

But the entire series was just dead on with the books.....i was impressed.


--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson


Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOTR: Return of the King [Re: Barbi]
    #3072343 -

i dunno about ever.
but it's pretty good..I think this is the only case of me wishing I would of saw the movie first. then read the book..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOTR: Return of the King [Re: funkymonk]
    #3072438 -

I've never read the books. I might have to now.

But you can never compare the movie to the book, its just never the same.

You cant condense 50 hours of reading and detail into even a 3 hour movie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOTR: Return of the King [Re: Barbi]
    #3072449 -

All 3 movies were great, i realy have to set a whole day aside to watch them back to back, on a low shroom dose :-)


P.s the books are well worth reading, but now youve seen the film,
you'll use less imagination.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOTR: Return of the King [Re: Loki]
    #3072454 -

Nah, I get sucked into books. I hardly read anymore beacuse its just not possible for me to pick up a book and stop reading it unless I literally cannot funciton anymore.

The last movie was motherfucking 3 hours and 15 minutes long. I was watching it at home and still refused to pause for apiss break.. ;(

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOTR: Return of the King [Re: Barbi]
    #3072548 -

I wouldn't bet on that....with all the extra scenes on the first 2 dvds, they came damned close.


--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson


Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOTR: Return of the King [Re: Barbi]
    #3072744 -

never seen any of the movies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOTR: Return of the King [Re: goobler]
    #3072777 -

best movie ever. amazing film, just simply amazing. i havent read the books, but saw the old cartoon versions when i was a kid, so i still remembered the story when i saw the films but i need to read the books now.
should be interesting when they do a new film of the hobbit.


--------------------
http://www.infowars.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LOTR: Return of the King [Re: Barbi]
    #3072816 -

Spoilerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


I was so trying not to cry at the end when Aragorn said

"You bow to no one, Frodo. We bow to you."


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* King Diamond Koollay 1,205 8 05/20/06 12:56 AM
by Skunk420
* Ehhhhhhhhh!! (LOTR fans) NewbieS 406 10 08/14/07 11:06 PM
by ToTheSummit
* King Kong Trailer dante 1,200 11 06/28/05 08:19 PM
by ToTheSummit
* LOTR
( 1 2 all )
realmofyorkshire 890 25 02/24/09 01:16 AM
by twighead
* burger king can suck my ass
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wrestler_az 5,804 61 02/23/06 02:00 PM
by blissedout
* Just Saw BB KING in concert.
( 1 2 all )
CaptainH13 4,297 33 07/22/07 10:41 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* is Hank finally "King of the Hill"
( 1 2 3 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 5,740 45 03/24/03 06:29 AM
by TheHateCamel
* George Bush is the return of Jesus Rahie 1,033 15 12/14/06 08:58 PM
by Rahie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
544 topic views. 6 members, 334 guests and 229 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.