Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Burmas
    #3012379 - 08/17/04 09:23 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Anyone know if burmas tend to be a slow colonizer??? Innoculated some jars at the same time as some B+ and the burmas show very little sign of growth. Also the karo jar that was innoculated with the same syringe has shown no growth at all. Im curious if its the syringe or if burmas just take longer.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Going Nowhere Fast
Re: Burmas [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #3012507 - 08/17/04 10:27 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

could be the syringe. just give it tmie though.

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Re: Burmas [Re: mycopsycho]
    #3012519 - 08/17/04 10:33 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Oh i am giving it time, but using the rye tek you usually see results pretty fast. There is a little bit of growth that has started show. I was more looking to see if anyone had personal experience with this strain.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
    #3012526 - 08/17/04 10:35 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

strain to strain varies little

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Re: Burmas [Re: mycopsycho]
    #3012535 - 08/17/04 10:39 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I disagree. Ive seen different strains colonize at different rates in pretty consistent manners. But this has been a topic of controversey for quite some time.

--------------------

Edward Abbey

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
    #3012603 - 08/17/04 10:58 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Ive seen different strains colonize at different rates in pretty consistent manners.

was it a multispore injection? if you isolate first then there is actually little difference.

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation