Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 |
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29688850 -

What's holding you back? This is closest I've ever come to having a dog of my own.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29688874 -

Just need to wait until we are a bit more tied down. Late 2028 - late 2030 is mostly going to be traveling and it wouldn’t really be appropriate until after then.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29688876 -

Makes sense


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29688881 -

SARAtonin said:
Just need to wait until we are a bit more tied down. Late 2028 - late 2030 is mostly going to be traveling and it wouldn’t really be appropriate until after then.



you could get a little traveling maltese, my friend lets his roam around big bass shows all the time, she never gets lost or goes too far and is great with planes, etc


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: twighead]
    #29689211 -

There is a Phish cover show this Friday that I may attend for a couple of hours, though I will not stay until 1 a.m. when it ends because I have to work the next day; however, I may go for a little while, as it should be funky.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 2
    #29689228 -

making bacon cheddar fries then back to work😎


--------------------
:ufoabduction:
:loljesus:
        :mushroom::leaf::mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: livingdream]
    #29689236 -

livingdream said:
making bacon cheddar fries then back to work😎



:fuckyeah::dancingbacon::yeehaw:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29689279 -

I may go to my local pizza place and get some pizza and cheddar bacon spuds.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29689341 -

JonBongGroovy said:
I may go to my local pizza place and get some pizza and cheddar bacon spuds.



:fuckyeah::dancingbacon::yeehaw:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29689348 -

KevinDontWave said:
JonBongGroovy said:
I may go to my local pizza place and get some pizza and cheddar bacon spuds.



:fuckyeah::dancingbacon::yeehaw:



:zomgzomgzomg::highfive::flyby:

They have daily pizza specials and the fried spuds are a temporary menu item, so I think I should go later when they're not so busy.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29690201 -

Enjoy the pizza :sun:

When I was bicycling yesterday. I road by this new dude i work with fishing on the river. So I got us some sushi and we chilled out a bit. With this other dude like J rock

My sister went to high school with him. He remembers all the people who had a big influence in who I am. They're all 11 years older. They all used to come to my house. & showed me punk.

I recently met some people who all remind me of this place a lot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: Purple sunset]
    #29690204 -

I have blood work today, I need to leave in 12 minutes, I havent ate since 7pm


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Edited by gopher (10/08/26 06:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: gopher]
    #29690208 -

i had a very interesting night, feeling pretty amazing this morning
:sun:

:goodmorning:


--------------------
:ufoabduction:
:loljesus:
        :mushroom::leaf::mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: gopher]
    #29690339 -

Doing mine tomorrow 👍


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #29690489 -

i need to go get more coffee beans to make my 2nd espresso :sun:


--------------------
:ufoabduction:
:loljesus:
        :mushroom::leaf::mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: twighead]
    #29690525 -

twighead said:
SARAtonin said:
Just need to wait until we are a bit more tied down. Late 2028 - late 2030 is mostly going to be traveling and it wouldn’t really be appropriate until after then.



you could get a little traveling maltese, my friend lets his roam around big bass shows all the time, she never gets lost or goes too far and is great with planes, etc



No, medium to big dogs only! Small dogs are jerk butts.

I want a shepherd husky mix or something idk.

Also I live mostly in UES NYC rn and people with dogs that live here are the absolute fucking worst.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29690568 -

Big dogs are awesome if you like going out for very long walks

Though with your traveling lifestyle might want to find someone local who can coparent, might be stressful if you take the dog on airplanes too often


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: gopher]
    #29690665 -

IF I ever get another dog, it will be a boston terrier. I love them!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #29690676 -

Good Afternoon Coffee :awehigh:


--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: rqd]
    #29690769 -

I didn't have a coffee today, I couldn't have one due to bloodworm then I never had one after


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2837 2838 )
druqs 470,539 56,752 10/08/26 02:24 PM
by ellamush
* Best Mega Multiplayer Game?
( 1 2 all )
Galvie_Flu 5,042 34 10/22/04 06:32 PM
by SmokeyMcpot
* MDC mid day chit chat MDC like a lickitty spit kit-kat, nowadimsayin?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sheekle 13,654 103 08/26/26 02:53 PM
by Powdered_Toastman
* MDC - No Dead Cops Edition ThatKidWithTheFace 972 9 02/11/14 05:29 PM
by healing
* 80's Kids Show Thread! Please Contribute your own pictures!
( 1 2 all )
Northernsoul 4,697 35 11/10/25 10:18 PM
by Patlal
* Official Sunday night thread?
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 5,591 28 05/31/04 12:21 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* LNC late afternoon club/late night club LNC both at once MDC LNC LNC
( 1 2 3 all )
Sheekle 5,604 54 02/16/14 08:12 AM
by larry.fisherman
* mdc
( 1 2 3 all )
CodeLion 5,979 50 01/27/14 05:42 PM
by CodeLion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
58,468 topic views. 6 members, 27 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 16 queries.