Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 |
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: twighead]
    #29687192 -

twighead said:
JonBongGroovy said:
Well, my blood work was good; there is no risk of diabetes. My weight is high because of my medication, but the doctor says I can bring that down with some walking. She also suggested dancing, but that is not happening.



I think calling it blood play is a lot more positive



Call it what you want it was all good.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29687207 -

JonBongGroovy said:
Well, my blood work was good; there is no risk of diabetes. My weight is high because of my medication, but the doctor says I can bring that down with some walking. She also suggested dancing, but that is not happening.



That's the main reason I tapered my antipsychotic from 6mg to 1.5mg, they wreck your metabolism, I wonder if 1.5mg is still effecting my metabolism but I'm a bit afraid to jump

I did jump from all the other drugs like SSRI and shit, they can effect metabolism too but not as much as antipsychotic

I did a lot of walking this summer, most days I get an hour in at minimum, a couple times I was walking the dog as long as 5 hours, but that was rare and my legs would hurt the next day

So I think walking is great, and everyone should, but I'm not sure how much weight loss it causes, I believe food intake mostly effects weight loss, and it's  a bit of a circle

Food intake effects hormones, and hormones dictate food intake

I personally like keto, but I think cutting out 99% of processed foods will have very similar results, its hard to over eat sweet potatoes even if they are not keto


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Edited by gopher (10/05/26 08:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: gopher]
    #29687219 -

gopher said:
JonBongGroovy said:
Well, my blood work was good; there is no risk of diabetes. My weight is high because of my medication, but the doctor says I can bring that down with some walking. She also suggested dancing, but that is not happening.



That's the main reason I tapered my antipsychotic from 6mg to 1.5mg, they wreck your metabolism, I wonder if 1.5mg is still effecting my metabolism but I'm a bit afraid to jump

I did jump from all the other drugs like SSRI and shit, they can effect metabolism too but not as much as antipsychotic

I did a lot of walking this summer, most days I get an hour in at minimum, a couple times I was walking the dog as long as 5 hours, but that was rare and my legs would hurt the next day

So I think walking is great, and everyone should, but I'm not sure how much weight loss it causes, I believe food intake mostly effects weight loss, and it's  a bit of a circle

Food intake effects hormones, and hormones dictate food intake

I personally like keto, but I think cutting out 99% of processed foods will have very similar results, its hard to over eat sweet potatoes even if they are not keto



I don't really eat junk food; once a month I may eat a pint of ice cream, but that's it. I don't really eat red meat except at work, and it's not that much.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29687285 -



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: twighead] * 1
    #29687905 -

Today’s lunch


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #29687913 -

today gotta get :awehigh:


--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: rqd] * 1
    #29688454 -

The job interview is postponed until next week; I am excited for a new job with better pay and, hopefully, a 401k.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 3
    #29688460 -

JonBongGroovy said:
The job interview is postponed until next week; I am excited for a new job with better pay and, hopefully, a 401k.



they saw your egg post


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: twighead] * 2
    #29688463 -

Eggselent

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: twighead] * 1
    #29688466 -

twighead said:
JonBongGroovy said:
The job interview is postponed until next week; I am excited for a new job with better pay and, hopefully, a 401k.



they saw your egg post



It was your post; don't get the tables turned around here, buster.

:notsureif:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 4
    #29688470 -

time to get insanely stoned🤤:tryingnottodie:


--------------------
:ufoabduction:
:loljesus:
:mushroom::leaf::mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: livingdream]
    #29688472 -

livingdream said:
time to get insanely stoned🤤:tryingnottodie:



:customgrow420:
It is time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29688483 -

JonBongGroovy said:
twighead said:
JonBongGroovy said:
The job interview is postponed until next week; I am excited for a new job with better pay and, hopefully, a 401k.



they saw your egg post



It was your post; don't get the tables turned around here, buster.

:notsureif:



You don't really think that'll fly in a job interview with a 57 year old 250lb HR receptionist do you?


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: twighead]
    #29688489 -

twighead said:
JonBongGroovy said:
twighead said:
JonBongGroovy said:
The job interview is postponed until next week; I am excited for a new job with better pay and, hopefully, a 401k.



they saw your egg post



It was your post; don't get the tables turned around here, buster.

:notsureif:



You don't really think that'll fly in a job interview with a 57 year old 250lb HR receptionist do you?



Yes i do.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29688739 -

Woooo slept pretty good
about to make my 2nd espresso and have a toke then get ready for work.:goodmorning:🌞


--------------------
:ufoabduction:
:loljesus:
:mushroom::leaf::mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: livingdream]
    #29688769 -

I'm about to have the ranch to myself for like 3 days and I'm so freakin pumped. This will also be my first time watching the new dog overnight so that will be extremely interesting. She already loves me but I suspect that bond will only get stronger.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29688790 -

Good morning all. Hard day.

We held a vigil for the Nova and Oct7 victims on the 3rd when for Simchat Torah but we will be honoring them again today.

I will always miss and honor my friends I knew and the ones I never had a chance to meet yet. We carry them with us today.

We will dance again.




Am Yisrael Chai!



--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29688793 -

KevinDontWave said:
I'm about to have the ranch to myself for like 3 days and I'm so freakin pumped. This will also be my first time watching the new dog overnight so that will be extremely interesting. She already loves me but I suspect that bond will only get stronger.



show that canine the meaning of mans best friend


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: twighead] * 1
    #29688799 -

twighead said:
KevinDontWave said:
I'm about to have the ranch to myself for like 3 days and I'm so freakin pumped. This will also be my first time watching the new dog overnight so that will be extremely interesting. She already loves me but I suspect that bond will only get stronger.



show that canine the meaning of mans best friend



I'm gonna spoil the shit outta her
:smilingpuppy:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC/MDC/LNC SUPER MEGA THREAD [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29688840 -

I want a doggo :sad:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2838 2839 )
druqs 470,848 56,771 10/10/26 12:27 AM
by Headies
* Best Mega Multiplayer Game?
( 1 2 all )
Galvie_Flu 5,042 34 10/22/04 06:32 PM
by SmokeyMcpot
* MDC mid day chit chat MDC like a lickitty spit kit-kat, nowadimsayin?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sheekle 13,654 103 08/26/26 02:53 PM
by Powdered_Toastman
* MDC - No Dead Cops Edition ThatKidWithTheFace 972 9 02/11/14 05:29 PM
by healing
* 80's Kids Show Thread! Please Contribute your own pictures!
( 1 2 all )
Northernsoul 4,697 35 11/10/25 10:18 PM
by Patlal
* Official Sunday night thread?
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 5,591 28 05/31/04 12:21 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* LNC late afternoon club/late night club LNC both at once MDC LNC LNC
( 1 2 3 all )
Sheekle 5,604 54 02/16/14 08:12 AM
by larry.fisherman
* mdc
( 1 2 3 all )
CodeLion 5,979 50 01/27/14 05:42 PM
by CodeLion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
58,656 topic views. 1 members, 152 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.